这些是你挑战他们的情况?
These were the circumstances in which you challenged them?
我想像的是一个更英勇的场景,而不是一个笨拙的事故。
I pictured a more heroic scene, not a bumbling accident.
我根本没有挑战火枪手。
I didn't challenge the Musketeers at all.
是他们挑战了我。
It was they who challenged me.
儘管如此,你还是接受了并承诺承担这三个问题。
Still, you did accept and promise to take on all three.
就在那一刻,
At that precise moment,
我会做任何事情让他们站在一边。
I would have done anything to get them to stand aside.
我唯一的想法就是找回被盗的信。
My only thought was to retrieve the stolen letter.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
你找到那个女人了吗?
Did you ever find the woman?
我在巴黎的街道上徘徊了很久,直到晚上,
I wandered the streets of Paris long into the evening,
但是没有,她仍然难以捉摸。
but no, she remained elusive.
我不必担心。
I needn't have worried.
我不知道,在
Unbeknownst to me, at
就在那一刻,她找到我的计划正在进行中。
that very moment plans were afoot for her to find me.
又在玩自己?
Playing with yourself again?
什麽?
What?
棋盘。
The chessboard.
我喜欢为双方效力。
I like to play for both sides.
所以我明白了。
So I see.
法♥院♥的操纵
The maneuvering of the Court
与国际象棋游戏没有什麽不同。
is not unlike a game of chess.
主教搬到这裡,女王搬到那裡。
The bishop moves here, the queen moves there.
而且我总是领先一步。
And I am always one step ahead.
甚至尊贵?
Even of His Eminence?
我所做的一切都是为尊贵的殿下服务的。
Everything I do is in the service of His Eminence.
你做得很好,得到了这个,谣言是正确的。
You did well to acquire this, and the rumors are correct.
男孩正在去见德·特雷维尔先生的路上。
The boy was on his way to see Monsieur de Treville.
有什麽后果吗?
On a matter of any consequence?
不是特别的。
Not in particular.
他只是一个来自加斯科尼的男孩
He's just a boy from Gascony
梦想成为一名火枪手。
with dreams of becoming a musketeer.
但也许有一种方法可以做点什麽。
But there may be a way to make something of it.
如果他只是一个无辜的男孩,
If he is just an innocent boy,
为什麽不归还他的财产,让他离开呢?
why not return his possessions and leave him be?
我们将及时归还他的职位。
We will return his positions in good time.
首先,我想和他谈谈。
First, I wish to speak with him.
为什麽?
Why?
他可能是一个无名小卒,
He may be a nobody,
但他与特雷维尔有直接联繫。
but he has a direct connection to Treville.
事实上,他的父亲与特雷维尔并肩作战
In fact, his father fought alongside Treville
甚至救了他的命。
and even saved his life.
像特雷维尔这样的人会被迫
And a man like Treville would be compelled
凭着他的荣誉感,来报恩。
by his sense of honor, to return the favor.
如果我们能以某种方式说服这个男孩
If we could convince the boy to somehow
为我们利用他的影响力。
use his influence on our behalf.
你要我做什麽?
What would you have me do?
把他带到我这裡来。
Bring him to me.
如何?
How?
他不太可能第二次信任我。
He's not likely to trust me a second time.
把这个还给他,作为诚信的标志。
Return this to him as a sign of good faith.
如果失败了,我相信你会找到办法的。
And if that fails, I'm sure you will find a way.
你总是这样做。
You always do.
你最好记住我是谁,我为谁工作。
You would do well to remember who I am and who I work for.
陛下可以轻易暴露你肮髒的过去!
His Eminence could easily expose your sordid past!
如果他这样做了,那就没有办法了
And if he did, there would be no way
让你避开刽子手的斧头。
for you to avoid the executioner's ax.
你认为自己是女王,
You think yourself a queen,
但你只是这个游戏中的一颗棋子。
but you are just a pawn in this game.
你认为自己是国王?
You see yourself as a king?
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
小心,棋子可以移♥动♥得更快。
Be careful, a pawn can move faster.
是的?
Yes?
你!
You!
拜託,我只是来把这个还给你的。
Please, I only came to return this to you.
我的15个皇冠。
My 15 Crowns.
并道歉。
And to apologize.
你看,我不知道你是谁的时候...
You see, I had no idea who you were when...
当你像普通小偷一样抢劫我时。
When you robbed me like a common thief.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我应该知道这是一个诡计。
I should've known it was a ruse.
你不是第一个被收留的人,
You're not the first to be taken in,
而且你不会是最后一个。
and you won't be the last.
很少有年轻人像勇敢和英勇一样勇敢
There are very few young men as brave and gallant
就像你永远拒绝一个遇险的少女一样。
as you that would ever refuse a damsel in distress.
右。
Right.
好吧,我很欣赏你改变主意。
Well, I appreciate your change of heart.
你为什麽说你要退回这个?
Why did you say you were returning this?
好吧,当我意识到你是谁时
Well, when I realized who you were
以及您与特雷维尔先生的关係。
and your relationship to Monsieur de Treville.
你读了我的信。
You read my letter.
它在哪裡?- 我只是来了。
Where is it? - I am just coming to that.
好吧,我需要它!
Well, I need it!
我早点让你拿15冠
I'd sooner have you take the 15 crowns
然后是我父亲的信。
then the letter from my father.
我理解。
I understand.
这封信是安全的,会退还给你。
The letter is safe and will be returned to you.
是的?
Yes?
我只是要求你跟我一起去。
I just ask that you come with me.
我有一个朋友非常想和你谈谈。
I have a friend who would very much like to speak with you.
和我说话?
Speak with me?
为什麽?
Why?
好吧,正如我所说,当我们意识到你是谁时
Well, as I said, when we realized who you were
以及您与特雷维尔先生的关係。
and your relationship to Monsieur de Treville.
好吧,你可以忘记这一点。
Well, you can forget about that.
对不起?
I'm sorry?
多亏了你,
Thanks to you,
我和特雷维尔先生没有任何关係。
I have no relationship to Monsieur de Treville.
一旦他意识到我没有这封信,
Once he realized I didn't have the letter,
他不相信我是谁。
he didn't believe who I was.
把我打发走了,耳朵里有跳蚤。
Sent me away with a flea in my ear.
但是,如果你真的有这封信,他会重新考虑吗?
But if you did have the letter, would he reconsider?
可能。
Possibly.
这是我唯一的机会。
That's my only chance.
自从我来到巴黎以来,一切都出了问题。
Everything's been going wrong since I came to Paris.
我丢了信,激怒了特雷维尔先生。
I lost the letter, angered Monsieur de Treville.
最重要的是,
And to top it all off,
我必须在黎明时分与三个火枪手决斗。
I have to duel with three Musketeers at dawn.
他们可能会把我砍成碎片。
They'll likely chop me to bits.
你要和三个火枪手决斗?
You are dueling against three Musketeers?
是的,虽然我不知道他们是如何获得排名的。
Yes, though I have no idea how they got the rank.
可怕的人。
Awful people.
阿托斯、波尔托斯和某人。
Athos, Porthos and someone.
阿♥拉♥米斯。
Aramis.
是的,就是他,你怎麽知道的?
Yes, that's him, how did you know?
这三个名字经常被同时提及。
Those three names are often mentioned in the same breath.
他们出名了?
They're well-known?
臭名昭着。
Notorious.
我就知道。
I knew it.
但高技能的剑客。
But highly-skilled swordsmen.
你要和这三个人打架?
And you're going to fight all three?
这是怎麽来的?
How did that come about?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不知何故设法让自己陷入这些情况。
I somehow manage to get myself into these situations.
也许我的朋友可以帮忙?
Perhaps my friend can help?
他在法♥院♥事务中具有一定的影响力。
He has some influence in matters of the court.
你不是普通的小偷吧?
You're not a common thief, are you?
我的这个朋友有一个提议要让你。
This friend of mine has a proposition to make you.
它可能很有价值。
It could be valuable.
好吧,既然我不会成为火枪手,
Well, since I'm not going to become a Musketeer,
电影精选列表