你在这裡遇到的唯一麻烦
The only trouble you've encountered around here
是你自己做的。
has been of your own making.
但我身边有那把剑
But I've had that sword by my side
从我还是个小男孩开始。
since I was a young boy.
这个玩具不是剑。
This toy is not a sword.
这是一把剑。
This is a sword.
你觉得怎麽样?
What do you think?
真漂亮。
It's beautiful.
它从哪裡来?
Where's it from?
这把剑是送给我的礼物
This sword was a gift to me
来自一个曾经是我邻居的人。
from a man who was once my neighbor.
特雷维尔先生。
Monsieur de Treville.
这个名字对你有什麽意义吗?
Does that name mean anything to you?
特雷维尔?
Treville?
我们多次并肩作战。
We fought together on many occasions.
我们与西班牙人作战。
We fought the Spaniards.
我们与胡格诺派作战。
We fought the Huguenots.
我们和任何会发动战争的人作战
We fought anybody who would make war
关于国王和红衣主教。
on the King and the Cardinal.
这把剑是他送给我的临别礼物
This sword was his parting gift to me
当我们分道扬镳时。
when we went our separate ways.
我在这裡退休到加斯科尼,而他继续
I retired here to Gascony while he went on
为年轻的国王路易十四服务
to serve the young King Louis XIV
作为火枪手的队长,
as Captain of the Musketeers,
他一直担任到今天的立场。
a position that he holds to this day.
火枪手队长?
Captain of the Musketeers?
他每年的薪水为10,000克朗。
Where he commands a salary of 10,000 crowns a year.
正如你可能会说的那样,他是一个有成就感的人。
He is, as you might say, a man of consequence.
不仅如此,
And not only that,
在某种程度上,他对你的存在负责。
he is, in part, responsible for your very existence.
这是怎麽回事?
How is that?
他曾经从我那裡传达了一个非常重要的资讯
He once carried a very important message from me
给你的母亲,向她求婚。
to your mother, asking for her hand in marriage.
当时我们都在竞选。
We were both on campaign at the time.
他驻扎在拉罗谢尔附近
He was stationed near to La Rochelle
你母亲年轻时住的地方。
where your mother lived as a young girl.
在前往拉罗谢尔的路上,特雷维尔先生
En route for La Rochelle, Monsieur de Treville
与他的敌人作战不下三次。
fought his enemies on no less than three occasions.
他过河。
He crossed rivers.
他冒着里昂附近的森林大火。
He braved forest fires near to Lyon.
当他到达拉罗谢尔时,
By the time he got to La Rochelle,
我的信被烧黑了,湿透了
my letter was so blackened and burned and soaked
至于难以辨认。
as to be illegible.
幸运的是,德·特雷维尔先生足够善良
Fortunately, Monsieur de Treville was kind enough
评估你母亲的内容。
to appraise your mother as to the contents.
而且,幸运的是,我们俩都接受了。
And, fortunately for both of us, she accepted.
现在,说到信件,
And now, speaking of letters,
我写信给特雷维尔先生,
I have written to Monsieur de Treville,
提醒他我们过去的友谊,
reminding him of our past friendship,
并请求他考虑你,我的儿子,
and requesting that he consider you, my son,
作为近卫火枪手的潜在成员。
as a potential member of the Musketeers of the Guard.
我?
Me?
火枪手?
A Musketeer?
国王本人的武装人员。
Man-at-arms to the King himself.
你确定他们会接受我吗?
Are you sure they'll accept me?
你的剑的力量和技巧是毋庸置疑的。
Your strength and skill with a sword is beyond doubt.
你的角色边缘有点粗糙。
Your character is a little rough around the edges.
你不耐烦,容易生气,
You're impatient and quick to anger,
没有那麽几年
nothing that a couple of years
在火枪手训练学院不会治癒。
in the Musketeer training academy won't cure.
几年?
A couple of years?
我不需要再接受几年的培训
I don't need a couple more years training
关于如何处理剑。
on how to handle a sword.
就像我说的,你不耐烦,容易生气。
Like I said, you are impatient and quick to anger.
火枪手不仅仅是剑术,
There is more to a Musketeer than just swordsmanship,
但没关係。
but no matter.
特雷维尔先生
Monsieur de Treville
是我认识的最可敬的人。
is the most honorable man I have ever known.
我不止几次救过他的皮肤。
I saved his skin on more than a couple of occasions.
他不会忘记他欠我的债。
He won't forget the debt that he owes to me.
我不知道该说什麽。
I don't know what to say.
您需要出示这封信
You will need to present this letter
致巴黎的特雷维尔先生,
to Monsieur de Treville in Paris,
只有几天的路程。
only a few days travel away.
在那裡,您将需要支付住宿费用。
And you will need to pay for lodgings while you are there.
这个袋子包含15个金冠。
This pouch contains 15 gold crowns.
密切关注它。
Keep a close eye on it.
巴黎有很多人会很高兴
There's many a man in Paris who would be happy
以减轻您的负担。
to relieve you of it.
剑也是如此。
The same goes for the sword.
尤其是这封信。
And in particular, the letter.
失去它,后果自负。
Lose it at your peril.
最重要的是,
And most important of all,
不要让你的脾气给你带来麻烦。
don't let that temper of yours get you into trouble.
脾气?
Temper?
什麽脾气?
What temper?
你把每一个微笑都当作一种侮辱。
You take every smile as an insult.
即使是一个眼神也是一种挑衅。
Even a look is a provocation.
你的手每天在剑鞘上10次。
Your hand is on the pommel of your sword 10 times a day.
连奶牛都知道不要直视你的眼睛
Even the cows know not to look you in the eye
当你的脾气提高时。
when your temper is raised.
我知道你有很强的正义感。
I know you have a strong sense of justice.
记住这一点。
Remember this.
并非每一种不公正都是你要解决的。
Not every injustice is yours to resolve.
听听特雷维尔先生的话,让我感到骄傲。
Listen to Monsieur de Treville and make me proud.
好吧,先生,我们又见面了。
Well, sir, we meet again.
我必须请你让开,先生。
I must ask you to step aside, sir.
我在巴黎有重要的业务。
I have important business in Paris.
你拒绝让路吗?
Do you refuse to make way?
让我再说一遍,先生,
Let me say again, sir,
我在巴黎有重要业务
I have important business in Paris
与特雷维尔先生一起,
with none other than Monsieur de Treville,
国王火枪手的队长。
Captain of the King's Musketeers.
我命令你让开。
I command you to step aside.
就这样吧。
So be it.
于是我开始了我的旅行
So I set out on my trip
从加斯科尼到巴黎。
from Gascony to Paris.
旅程本身是愉快而平静的,
The journey itself was pleasant and uneventful,
这也许使我陷入一种虚假的自满感。
which perhaps lulled me into a false sense of complacency.
一到巴黎,我很快就希望
Once in Paris, I soon wished
我更加注意父亲的建议。
I'd paid more attention to my father's advice.
他的哪一部分建议?
Which part of his advice?
为了保证信件的安全还是为了避免惹上麻烦?
To keep the letter safe or to avoid getting into trouble?
双。
Both.
我必须说,先生,你的故事很有启发性。
I must say, sir, your story has been rather illuminating.
我相信你是男人的榜样
I believed you to be an example of a man
来自卑微的背景,比如我自己,
from a humble background, such as myself,
成功完全取决于他自己的优点。
succeeding entirely on his own merits.
现在我知道了事情的可悲真♥相♥。
Now I know the sorry truth of the matter.
不幸的是,我们不能都吹嘘父亲
It's unfortunate we can't all boast a father
拥有如此重要的联繫。
with such important connections.
你是说我欠我所有的成就吗
Are you suggesting I owe all my accomplishments
我父亲在信中写的话
to the words my father wrote in his letter
给特雷维尔先生?
to Monsieur de Treville?
好吧,如果我父亲是密友
Well, if my father was a close friend
火枪手队长。
of the Captain of the Musketeers.
你父亲是谁?
Who is your father?
也许我知道他。
Perhaps I know of him.
你可能知道他,我不知道。
You might know of him, I do not.
啊。
Ah.
电影精选列表