难怪你的肩膀上有这样的筹码。
No wonder you have such a chip on your shoulder.
你没有权利评判我。
You've no right to judge me.
现在不行,我知道你已经到了原来的位置
Not now I know you got where you were
通过家庭关係。
through family connections.
你无权做出这样的假设,
You have no right to make that assumption,
直到你听完我故事的其馀部分。
until you have heard the rest of my story.
很好。
Very well.
继续。
Do go on.
抵达巴黎后,
On my arrival in Paris,
我赶紧约好去见特雷维尔先生。
I quickly made an appointment to see Monsieur de Treville
并按照父亲的指示找到了一些住宿。
and found some lodgings as my father instructed.
不幸的是,我对父亲的关係感到自豪
Unfortunately, my pride in my father's connection
给国王火枪手的队长
to the Captain of the King's Musketeers
无法控制。
could not be contained.
我把我的任务告诉了房♥东,
I informed my landlord of my mission,
而他,我只能假设,通知了巴黎的一半。
and he, I can only assume, informed half of Paris.
这肯定没有坏处。
There's no harm in that surely.
这就是我当时的想法。
Such was my thinking at the time.
我很快就知道巴黎是一笔划算的交易
I was soon to learn that Paris was a good deal
比我想像的还要危险。
more dangerous than I had imagined.
是的?
Yes?
谢天谢地,我做到了。
Thank goodness I made it.
不好意思?
Sorry?
我马上就看出你是一个勇敢的年轻人
I can see right away that you are the brave young man
房♥东告诉我的。
the landlord told me about.
我是?
I am?
我的意思是,我是。
I mean, I am.
一切都好吗?
Is everything all right?
不,我处于极大的危险之中。
No, I am in great danger.
危险,告诉我更多。
Danger, tell me more.
我几乎无从何说起。
I hardly no where to begin.
一开始。
At the beginning.
好吧,它开始于将近一个小时前,
Well, it began almost an hour ago,
当我即将进入卢浮宫时,一个男人引起了我的注意。
when a man caught my eye as I was about to enter the Louvre.
卢浮宫?
The Louvre?
是的,你去过吗?
Yes, have you been?
不,我今天早上才到达巴黎。
No, I only arrived in Paris this morning.
好吧,我推荐它。
Well, I recommend it.
那人呢?
And what about the man?
哦,是的,他看起来最邪恶。
Oh yes, he was most evil looking.
他穿着最深的黑色衣服
He was dressed in the darkest of black
他的脸上有一道疤痕。
with a scar down one side of his face.
好吧,他把手下围在自己身边,
Well, he gathered his men around himself,
他们挡住了我的路。
and they blocked my path.
用心是什麽?
With what intention?
好吧,你可以想像。
Well, you can imagine.
光天化日之下?
In broad daylight?
是的,他们毫不掩饰。
Yes, and they made no secret of it.
于是我转身,立刻跑了,
So I turned, and I ran at once,
但他们在巴黎一路追逐我
but they pursued me all the way across Paris
就像一群狗。
like a pack of dogs.
我可以想像类型。
I can imagine the type.
应该给他们一个教训。
They ought to be taught a lesson.
告诉我,我在哪裡可以找到这些狗?
Tell me, where can I find these dogs?
好吧,他们现在在外面。
Well, they are outside now.
外面?
Outside?
是的,他们一直跟着我来到这栋楼,
Yes, they followed me all the way to this very building,
当我进去找人救我的时候。
when I came inside in search of someone to save me.
好吧,你很幸运,你来找我。
Well, you're lucky you came to me.
我不怕一些常见的反派。
I'm not afraid of some common villains.
你说有多少?
How many did you say there were?
四五个?
Four or five?
井。
Well.
越多越好。
The more, the better.
你在这裡等着,
You wait here,
等我打败了这四隻狗,我就回来。
I'll return once I've vanquished these four dogs.
或五个。
Or five.
右。
Right.
等。
Wait.
万一你不回来。
In case you don't return.
我一定会回来的。
I will certainly return.
我被那位女士彻底迷住了,
I was so utterly beguiled by the lady,
我完全忽略了找出她的名字
I completely neglected to find out her name
或者关于她的任何事情。
or indeed anything about her.
自然,这群狗无处可寻。
And naturally the pack of dogs was nowhere to be found.
我是个小傻瓜,
Young fool that I was,
而不是确定整个事情
rather than determining that the whole thing
可能是一个诡计,
might have been a ruse,
我的心更关心我是否可以
my mind was more concerned with whether or not I might
能够说服那位女士我已经战胜了敌人
be able to convince the lady that I had vanquished the enemy
以及我可能会得到什麽奖励。
and what reward I might receive.
那位女士不见了,我的15个皇冠也消失了。
The lady had disappeared and so had my 15 crowns.
更重要的是,我父亲的信。
And more importantly, my father's letter.
而且我还没有预约
And I had yet to have my appointment
与特雷维尔先生。
with Monsieur de Treville.
你做了什麽?
What did you do?
我能做什麽?
What could I do?
会议已经安排好了。
The meeting was already arranged.
不露面激怒男人?
Infuriate the man by failing to show up?
在整个巴黎寻找我拥有的女人
Search the whole of Paris for a woman I had
勉强瞥了一眼,什麽都不知道?
barely glimpsed and knew nothing about?
我唯一的选择就是按计划参加会议
My only option was to attend the meeting as arranged
并希望能赶上德·特雷维尔先生的好心情。
and hope to catch Monsieur de Treville in a good mood.
你呢?
And did you?
不完全是。
Not exactly.
我奉命在外面等候,因为特雷维尔先生
I was ordered to wait outside as Monsieur de Treville
显然有更紧急的事情要处理。
apparently had a more urgent matter to attend to.
也等着看特雷维尔先生,
Also waiting to see Monsieur de Treville,
我看不见,但不是听不见的,
out of sight to me, but not out of earshot,
是我瞬间不喜欢的三个傢伙。
were three fellows I took an instant dislike to.
你知道国王今天早上对我说了什麽吗?
Do you know what the King said to me this morning?
先生们,你们知道吗?
Do you know, gentlemen?
不,先生,我们没有。
No, sir, we do not.
但我们希望您能荣幸地通知我们。
But we do hope you will do us the honor of informing us.
他说,阿♥拉♥米斯,将来,
He said, Aramis, that in future,
我应该招募他的火枪手
I should recruit his Musketeers
来自红衣主教的手下。
from the ranks of the Cardinal's men.
红衣主教的手下,为什麽?
The Cardinal's men, why?
因为,波尔托斯,他意识到他的薄渣
Because, Porthos, he realized that his thin dregs
需要一些优质而慷慨的葡萄酒来活跃起来。
needed to be enlivened by some good and generous wine.
薄渣?
Thin dregs?
先生,你指的是谁?
To whom do you refer, sir?
阿托斯,我指的是你。
I refer, Athos, to you.
还有你,阿♥拉♥米斯。
And to you, Aramis.
尤其是对你来说,波尔托斯。
And especially to you, Porthos.
我,先生?
Me, sir?
尤其是你。
Especially you.
你觉得国王为什麽要这麽说?
Why would the King say this, do you think?
因为,先生们,他当天早些时候被告知
Because, gentlemen, he had been told earlier in the day
红衣主教本人的三个火枪手的故事
by the Cardinal himself the tale of three Musketeers
谁在小酒馆打烊后徘徊
who had loitered after closing time in a tavern
在费鲁街上,行为喧闹
on the Rue Ferou and were behaving in a boisterous manner
并且通常会给自己製造麻烦。
and generally making a nuisance of themselves.
当红衣主教的卫兵试图
When the Cardinal's guards attempted
为了逮捕冒犯的酒鬼,一场战斗随之而来,
to arrest the offending drunkards, a fight ensued,
拆除了小酒馆,造成了我造成的破坏
which demolished the tavern, causing damage for which I
我有义务报销酒馆老闆。
am obliged to reimburse the owner of the tavern.
有问题的三个火枪手,
The three Musketeers in question,
被卫兵打得严严实实的,
having been soundly beaten by the guardsmen,
晚上剩下的时间都在清醒
spent the rest of the evening sobering up
电影精选列表