甚至你安全离开这个会议厅。
or even your safe exit from this chamber.
选择权在你。
The choice is yours.
几个人是几分钟,阿♥拉♥米斯?
How many minutes is a few, Aramis?
再来几个。
Just a few more.
总是渴望决斗,阿♥拉♥米斯。
Always itching for a duel, Aramis.
看,我担心的是这个。
Look, my concern is this.
如果男孩迟到了,发现我们不在这裡怎麽办?
What if the boy arrives late and finds that we're not here?
他会认为我们太害怕了,
He'll think that we're too afraid to show up,
他会有一半的巴黎人相信它。
and he'll have half of Paris believing it.
如果消息传到红衣主教那裡,然后传到国王那裡怎麽办?
What if word then reaches the Cardinal and then the King?
你认为德·特雷维尔先生会等待
You think Monsieur de Treville will wait
听听我们的故事?
to hear our side of the story?
或者换句话说,
Or to put it another way,
你决心等他
you're determined to wait for him
这样你就不会输掉我们的赌注。
so that you won't lose the bet we made.
这完全无关紧要。
That's entirely beside the point.
半个皇冠,不是吗?
Half a crown, wasn't it?
那是一顶王冠,阿♥拉♥米斯,你也知道。
It was a crown, Aramis, as well you know.
再过几分钟呢?
A few more minutes then?
我绝不能同意这种不光采的安排。
I could never agree to such a dishonorable arrangement.
如果我再见到特雷维尔先生,
And if I see Monsieur de Treville again,
我会告诉他你一直在做什麽。
I'll tell him exactly what you've been up to.
是什麽让你思考一分钟
And what makes you think for one minute
特雷维尔会相信你说的一句话,没有这个?
that Treville would believe one word you say without this?
不!
No!
没有这封信,
Without this letter,
你只是一个来自加斯科尼的男孩,什麽都不是!
you are just a boy from Gascony who will amount to nothing!
很聪明。
Very clever.
达达尼昂,你要整天保持这种状态吗?
Are you gonna keep this up all day, D'Artagnan?
我有很多蜡烛。
I have a great many candles.
够了!
Enough of this!
对付他。
Deal with him.
抓住他!
Get him!
我想我们最终可以同意他不会来。
I think we can finally agree he's not coming.
这意味着你欠我一顶王冠。
That means you owe me a crown.
懦夫。
Coward.
他说他的名字又是什麽?
What did he say his name was again?
加斯科尼的达达尼昂。
D'Artagnan of Gascony.
不是一个会载入史册的名字
Not a name that will go down in history with any
有点伟大,我可以肯定。
sort of greatness attached, I can be certain of that.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
等一会。
Wait a minute.
是他吗?
Is that him?
凭外表逃命。
Running for his life by the looks of things.
那你终于来了?
You finally came then?
你的剑在哪裡?
Where's your sword?
什麽?
What?
为了我们的决斗,你来晚了!
For our duel, you're late!
对此感到抱歉。
Sorry about that.
我被搁置了。
I was waylaid.
这些先生们是谁?
And who are these gentlemen?
红衣主教的手下。
Cardinal's men.
他们没有穿制♥服♥。
They're not in uniform.
然后我们可以假设他们没有好处。
Then we can assume that they're up to no good.
我相信我认出了后面的那个傢伙
I believe I recognize that fellow at the back
从前几天晚上在酒馆。
from the other night in the tavern.
其中四个对一个男孩
Four of them against one boy
如果你问我,赔率不是很公平。
isn't very fair odds, if you ask me.
四对三听起来更公平。
Four against three sounds much fairer.
你说什麽,波尔托斯?
What do you say, Porthos?
我说你又渴望决斗了,阿♥拉♥米斯。
I say you're itching for a duel again, Aramis.
先生们,你们说什麽?
What do you say, gentlemen?
如果你确实来自红衣主教,
If you are indeed from the Cardinal,
我相信你不会拒绝战斗
I'm sure you won't turn down a battle
对抗火枪手,
against the Musketeers,
尤其是在对你有利的几率下。
especially with the odds in your favor.
四对三还不错,
Four against three isn't bad,
但四对四更公平。
but four against four is fairer.
看起来这个男孩不是那个懦夫的你
Looks like the boy isn't the coward you
以为他是,阿♥拉♥米斯。
thought he was, Aramis.
我叫达达尼昂。
My name is D'Artagnan.
很好,达达尼昂。
Very well, D'Artagnan.
让我们看看你打得有多好。
Let's see how well you fight.
我更喜欢乾淨、绅士的决斗,
I prefer a clean, gentlemanly duel,
但我不能否认这很有趣。
but I can't deny that was fun.
我们在这裡完成了吗?
Are we done here?
当然,这足以满足
Surely this was enough of a fight to satisfy
甚至你,阿♥拉♥米斯。
even you, Aramis.
好吧,还有决斗的问题。
Well, there is still the matter of the duel.
什麽?
What?
这个年轻人侮辱了我们。
This young man insulted us.
叫我们酒鬼。
Called us drunkards.
说他要对付我们三个,
Said he'd take on all three of us,
如果我没记错的话。
if I remember correctly.
所以他做到了。
So he did.
但他没有剑。
But he's without a sword.
他可以拿走我的。
He can take mine.
我会站在一边,直到他战胜了你们两个。
I'll stand aside until he has vanquished the pair of you.
你说什麽,达达尼昂?
What do you say, D'Artagnan?
你真的像你想像的那麽勇敢吗?
Are you really as brave as you made out?
你真的要做吗?
You're really going to do it?
单枪匹马对付三个全副武装的火枪手?
Take on three armed Musketeers single-handedly?
我想说的是,你活下来的可能性很大。
I'd say the odds are against you surviving.
我说我会的,我从不退缩挑战
I said I would, and I never back down from a challenge
无论赔率如何。
regardless of the odds.
放鬆,达达尼昂。
Relax, D'Artagnan.
我只是在测试你的勇气。
I was merely testing your mettle.
我很高兴知道你真的是
I'm glad to know you really are
就像你说的一样勇敢。
as brave as you said you were.
毕竟,决斗是非法的,你知道的。
After all, dueling is illegal, you know.
如果你触犯了法律,我们将不得不逮捕你。
If you broke the law, we'd have to arrest you.
告诉我,你预约的目的是什麽
Tell me, what was the purpose of your appointment
前几天和特雷维尔先生在一起?
with Monsieur de Treville the other day?
我曾希望加入火枪手。
I had hoped to join the Musketeers.
也许我们可以要求开会
Perhaps we could request a meeting
与特雷维尔先生。
with Monsieur de Treville.
和达达尼昂一起?
Together with D'Artagnan?
我怀疑一旦这些傢伙醒来,
I suspect that once these fellows have woken up,
特雷维尔先生将要求与我们会面。
Monsieur de Treville will be requesting a meeting with us.
来吧,让我们在援军出现之前走吧。
Come on, let's go before any reinforcements turn up.
你们两个不是有约来参加的吗?
Don't you two have appointments to attend.
我不确定我还有精力。
I'm not sure I still have the energy.
也许你应该把男孩送到你的位置上。
Perhaps you should send the boy in your place.
他似乎有很多。
He seems to have plenty of it.
这是关于什麽的?-没关係。
What's this about? - Nevermind.
最后,这个故事有一些英雄主义!
Finally, this story has some heroism!
我应该知道你会更感兴趣
I should have known you'd be more interested
在街上打架比我的任何智慧都多
by a fight in the street than any of the wisdom I'm
试图传授给你。
attempting to impart to you.
所以你们三个是直接去的吗
So did the three of you go directly
给特雷维尔先生?
to Monsieur de Treville?
不直接。
Not directly.
我们可以得到的第一个约会
The first appointment we could get
是第二天,
was for the following day,
幸运的是,这让我有时间回到我的住所
which fortunately allowed me time to return to my lodgings
洗去腐菜的气味。
to wash away the smell of rotten vegetables.
当我在那裡时,发生了一件相当意想不到的事情。
While I was there, something rather unexpected happened.
肯定不是吗?
Surely not?
米拉迪。-嘘!
Milady. - Shh!
如果罗什福尔发现我在这裡...
If Rochefort finds out I am here...
电影精选列表