好吗
Okay.
-乔 我们可是搭档 -我不是你搭档
-Joe, come on, we're partners. -Not with me, you're not.
这是我家
And this is my house...
我没有邀请你们来
And I didn't invite you.
汤米 汤米 要不你带着科林和芬恩
Tommy, Tommy. Why don't you take Collin and Finn...
在车里等
Tell them to wait in the car...
我们再谈 好吗
And we'll talk, okay?
-日子快到了 -我知道
-Tomorrow is D day . -Yeah, I know it.
画好了吗
You ready?
-没 还没有好 -是吗
-No, it's not ready. -Is it done?
但是 就快好了
But it will be done.
美术馆9:45关门 我们12点前给你
The museum closes at 9:45. I'll get it to you by midnight.
你最好抓紧时间
You can bagged that up.
因为我需要午夜拿去科普利
Because I need to have it at Copley by midnight.
11点前给我
Give it to me by eleven.
要交给买♥♥主 是吗
For the.. For the buyer?
亲手面交
In person.
跟鉴定师一起去 见鬼
And the appraiser. Fuck.
鉴定师
The appraiser.
你有那个家伙的联♥系♥号♥码没
You got the contact number for that guy?
鉴定多少钱
How much is this going to cost me?
我怎么知道
How the fuck should I know.
我很多年没找他了
I have not done this in years.
该死的明尼苏达
Fucking Minnesota.
天啊
Jesus!
你惹了很大的麻烦吧
You're really in trouble with this guy, aren't you?
是啊
Yeah.
-明天晚上11点 -好
-Tomorrow night. 11pm -Yeah.
你应该为雷觉得自豪
You should be so proud of Ray.
我知道 他们都说
I know they are saying that..
他这个父亲做得比我好
He's a better dad than me. I ain't saying anything.
我无话可说
But.. but there it is.
至于你的孙子
And your grandson...
这个嘛
Well,
他跟你一样坚强
He's just as tough as you were.
因此
So...
当你看到他
When you meet him.
请好好照顾他
Take good care of him, will you.
我爱你 这很明显
I love you, that's a fact.
喂
Yes.
对 是我
Yes, it's me.
你是谁
Whose calling?
好 烤15分钟 烤3次 5分钟一次
Okay. Three 15 minutes bakes. Five minutes apart.
375度
And 375.
来得及 餐厅还有1小时开门
Think we are okay. The restaurant opens in an hour.
你准备好了吗 小子
Are you ready for this, boy?
好 我在研究了
I'm just studying.
很好 很好
Yeah, good. Good, good.
好 你们有问题吗
Alright, you guys got any questions?
我也没有
No. No..
好了
Well,
我现在要吸烟
I want to smoke these uh.. now.
就算是
By a way of...
预祝成功
celebrating our coming success.
也算干杯
It's a sort of toast.
人生短暂
Life is short...
还会碰到困难
And things go wrong.
希望 我们的不顺到此为止
May we always have enough.
他在这
He's here.
刚收到移♥民♥和海关执法局消息
Just got ping by ICE
劳尔·卡洛斯和他两个跟班刚到洛根机场
Raul Carlos and two of his captains just flown into Logan.
从3家酒店开始找
Start with the top 3 hotels.
等你查处他去哪里后 告诉我一下
Let me know when you find out where he is headed.
我去盯卡特
I'm on Cutter.
还要注意基根的动向
Get someone on Keegan.
喂
Yeah.
好了 卡洛斯和两个跟班刚入住康威酒店
Okay, so. Carlos and two captains just checked into the Conway.
见鬼
Shit!
女士 小心
Whoa. Lady, watch out.
附近有街坊 有小孩子
This is a neighborhood, there is children here.
先生 我要你移走你的车 就现在
Sir, I need you to move your car. Right now.
是吗 你要拿出警徽 要逮捕我吗
Really, you going to pull a badge? Like what, you going to arrest me?
-因为我在私家车道上开车 -先生 把车开走
-For pulling out of my driveway. -Sir, move your car.
先生 你不能在这里喝酒
Sir. You can't have drinks in here.
怎么了
Damn. What's that?
你不能在这喝东西
You can't. You can't have drinks in here.
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
-先生 把那个给我汽水 -我渴了
-Sir, give me that sir. Give me the soda please. -I'm thirsty, boy.
把那个给我 给我
Give me that. Give me that.
这走廊太长了 我走了好久
The corridors are so long and such a long walk.
我们走吧
Let's go. Come on.
我们走吧
Let's go.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
我走就是了
I was leaving anyway.
嘿
Aye.
先生 已经9点半了
Sir, it's 9:30.
再15分钟就关门了
We are closing in fifteen minutes.
好
Alright.
你得离开这里了
You have to leave now.
有何贵事
Can I help you?
我们是警♥察♥
Federal police.
-我们得看看周围 -好
-We need to take a look around. -Yeah.
有没有什么异常
Anything unusually?
没有
No.
只有一个老人 在欧洲厅 撒了点汽水而已
Just some old man who spilled a soda in the European wing.
我得打给威尔
I got to call Will.
-嘿 -威尔
-Hey. -Will.
-你还好吗 -嗯 还好
-You okay? -Yeah, I'm okay.
我们要行动了 你有3分钟时间
We're moving. You got three minutes.
好
Alright.
嘿 比分怎么样了
Hey. What's the score, guys?
让我来
Let me take that.
-欧洲厅 -带我们去看看
-In the European wing. -Show us.
好
Sure.
就在这里
Right here.
我们已经擦干净了
We have already mopped it up.
他长什么样子
What did he look like?
就是一个老人
Just an old man.
有些痴呆
A little demented.
忧郁
Sad..
四周巡逻一下
Let's do a ride around.
来吧 各位 我们走
Thanks, guys. Let's go.
现在
Now.
还开着
Still on.
妈的
Fuck.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Shit.
门卡住了
The door is stuck.
快拿手电筒
Get the fucking flashlight.
按下警铃
Hit it. Hit it.
呼叫波士顿美术馆附近的所有警员
Calling all units in the vicinity Of the Museum of Fine ARTs.
快点
Come on!
嘿
Hey! Hey!
站住
Stop!
赶快
Come on!
快 快 快
Go, go, go...!
天啊
Holy shit!
波士顿美术馆被人闯入后
The police are on the scene here at the MFA...
警方来到现场
After an apparent break in.