有几个嫌犯触发警铃
A small group of suspects were able to disable the alarm.
然而 什么都没有被偷
However, nothing was taken.
克劳德·莫内
Claude Monet.
1875年
1875.
拿着遮阳伞的女人
Woman with parasol.
现在怎么办
So what now?
现在
Now?
现在 芬恩要拿画去给客户
Now, Finn is going to take this to the guy.
连同这个
Along with this.
然后我就可以脱身了
And I am off the hook.
好 那么我呢
Okay. What about me?
当我离开这里
When I leave here.
我不会再见到你了 对吧
I don't see you anymore, right?
不见得
Not exactly.
去你的
Fuck you!
我了解你 雷
I know you, Ray.
因此
So.
等我手下
After my man.
带着这幅画离开这里后
Gets out of town with that stupid fucking picture.
我会和你联络
I'm going to make a call,
他们要去看看
They are going to take one look at whatever the fuck
你挂到墙上的那幅画
it was, you put on that wall.
然后他们放你走
And they are going to put you away.
再一次
Again.
现在 你何不站起来
So now, why don't you get up.
然后 离开这里
And get out the fuck out of here.
-喂 -嘿
-Yeah. -Hey.
我看到芬恩·格里蒂走进科普利广场
I got eyes on Finn Gerrity walking into the Copley Plaza.
天啊
Jesus.
-你需要支援吗 -不用 大厅里有缉毒局的人
-You need backup? -No. I got DEA in the lobby.
给你
Here you go.
欧文斯比先生
Senor Ownsby..
我再打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you back.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
我们一起结束这一切
Let this play out.
如果你想抓住这卡洛斯
If you want to bust this guy Carlos.
我们就得合作
Just let it play out.
你有带钱来 要给欧文斯比先生吗
Do you have the payment for Mr.Owensby?
是 我带了钱
Yeah, I got the payment.
10万美元
One hundred thousand dollars.
是 都在这里
Yeah, it's all there.
所以
So...
这个鉴定师 老远从明尼苏达州的明尼阿波利斯来
This guy comes all the way from Minneapolis, Minnesota.
他来告诉我 说汤米·基根是白♥痴♥
To tell me that Tommy Keegan is a fool.
这是什么意思
What the fuck does that suppose to mean?
我也觉得 汤米·基根很蠢
I always thought that Mr. Keegan was stupid.
但我没想到 他居然这么蠢
But I didn't know he was this stupid.
鬼扯 等一下
Bullshit! Wait a minute.
哦 搞什么
Oh, what the fuck?
我们去见见汤米·基根
Let's go visit Tommy Keegan.
该死的
Fuck that!
欧文斯比先生
Mr.Owensby?
-卡洛斯先生 -卡洛斯
-Mr...uh.. Carlos. -Carlos.
我很抱歉
I'm.. sorry.
这不仅是一张假画
Not only is this a forgery.
而且还是个非常糟糕的伪作
It's a bad one at that.
所以 它不值钱
So it's worth nothing?
给你的酬劳
It's for you.
-他们来了 -喔 该死
-Here they are. -Oh shirt!
不 不要
No. Don't, don't, don't...
他会回来的
He's coming back.
好 他要去见一个人
Okay, he's going to pay someone a visit.
马上会来
He'll be back.
反正你现在也没什么证据
You don't have anything on him anyway.
不能再等了
Can't wait.
爸爸
Pop!
杰罗尼莫
Geronimo.
你刚刚做了什么
What did you do?
好 画在楼上
Okay. There's a painting upstairs.
是一幅莫内的真迹
It's a Monet. It's the real thing.
等他们回来时
When they come back.
你抓住他们后 告诉它们犯法了
You arrest them. Read them their rights..
-随便你怎么说 -没错
-..whatever you guys do. -That's right.
等等 美术馆没少东西
Wait a minute. Nothing was taken.
相信我
Trust me.
你必须对画非常小心
You just be very careful with the painting.
还给美术馆
Bring it back to the museum
他们很清楚该怎么做
They'll know exactly what to do.
对
Yeah.
我以为 你没有告密
I thought you didn't snitch.
我是没有告密
I don't.
只是卡洛斯这个家伙不属于这里
It's just this guy Carlos ain't from here.
我们得走了
We have to go. Okay.
天啊
Jesus!
有没有芬恩·格里蒂和科林·科利的任何线索吗
Any sign of Finn Gerrity and Collin Corley?
没有 毫无迹象
No, not a trace.
1个多小时了 他为什么要这么久
It's been over an hour. Why is he taking so long?
我在他的年纪时 只要2分钟
When I was his age, two minutes tops.
这太荒唐了
This is fucking ridiculous.
再见 翠西亚
Goodbye, Tricia.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, pop.
谢谢你 在我走后 照顾威尔
Thanks for taking care of him while I was away.
-哦 不用客气 -嗯 好的
-Oh, stop it. -Yeah, you know.
-威尔 -嘿
-Well? -Hey!
顺利吗
How did it go?
老爸
Gramps.
不干♥你♥的事
That's none of your business.
好吧 开车吧
Alright, sergeant.
-卡尔 -再见了
-Carl. -Goodbye.
但愿他也想走
Bet he wishes he was going.
好 我们到了
Okay, here we are.
爸爸
Dad.
我们真的要去吗
You sure, huh ?
是啊 这是真的
Yeah, this is the real thing.
给
Here we go!
谢谢
Thank you.
-飞行愉快 -谢谢
-Have a nice flight. -Yeah, thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
我从未见过他这么快乐
I have never seen him this happy.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, dad.
如果 你有一个愿望
If you had one wish.
你会许什么愿
What would you wish for?
你们快过来 两个胆小鬼
Come on in. You two pantsies.
跟我一起玩 这水太过瘾了
Join me. The water is fine. For Christ sake.
威尔
Hey, Will.
如果 我们去玻利尼西亚怎样
What do you say we explore Polynesia, huh.
我们去婓济群岛
We go to.. We go to Fiji,
我们去汤加
We go to Tonga.
去马克萨斯群岛 到高更住过的每个地方
We go to Marquesas. That's where Gauguin lived.
我有的是时间
We got time.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
来吧 和我一起玩
Jump in and join me.