他损失惨重
Lost an entire load of H.
现在汤米欠别人
Now Tommy owes someone.
谁
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是他欠了很多
But that's a lot of dope.
你现在知道 你在做什么了吗
Any fucking idea what you are doing?
不知道
No.
喔
Oh.
好
Good.
嘿
Hey.
卡尔叔叔
Uncle Carl.
嘿 威尔
Hey, Will.
你好吗 哥们
How you're doing, buddy?
-我很好 -很高兴见到你
-Alright. -Good to see you.
好 好
Alright, alright.
你去楼上
You, upstairs.
你去吹风
You, get into the wind.
你 到后面
You, out back.
明天给我电♥话♥
Call me tomorrow.
为什么
Why?
到后面
Out back!
那么
So.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
答应他可以见他的母亲
Promising that he can see his mother.
如果 你办不到 他会怎么看你
Well, how do you think he is going to feel if you don't deliver?
上帝保佑你能办到
And god forbid if you do.
你胡扯
Bullshit!
不管你说了什么 都是胡扯
Whatever you are going to say is bullshit!
我们住在这里四年 雷
Four years we've been here, Ray.
我和威尔
Me and Will.
我们过得还好
And we are doing fine.
然后 你从监狱出来
And you come catapulting out of prison.
天啊
Jesus!
你告诉我实情
You tell me the truth.
你怎么出来的
How did you get out.
基根
Keegan.
喔 天啊
Oh, fuck me.
说你在撒谎
Tell me you're lying.
告诉我 不是这样 汤米·基根
Tell me you're not in it for Tommy fucking Keegan!
天啊 玛利亚 我
Jesus, Mary and me!
多少钱
How much?
你欠他多少钱 算了 算了
How much in it for him? Don't, don't, don't..
还是不要告诉我
Don't tell me.
我不想听
I don't want to her it.
走吧
Go.
带威尔
Take Will and...
离开这里
Get the fuck out of town.
我需要你的帮助 爸爸
I need your help, pop.
你知道吗
You know something?
你应该留在监狱里
You should have stayed inside.
打烊了 伙计
It's closed, man.
罗德尼 还记得我吗
Rodney, remember me?
雷
Ray.
不记得
No.
她的前夫
Kim's ex.
你♥他♥妈♥的想干什么
What the fuck do you want?
我需要知道 她在何处
I need to know where she is.
不
No.
我没有见到她
I haven't seen her.
说吧 你知道 她在哪里
Oh come on, you know where she is.
我告诉你 雷
Told you, Ray.
我没有见到她很多年了
I haven't see that fucking bitch in years.
罗德尼 我不想来这里找麻烦
Look, Rodney. I not here to cause any trouble.
-我不想来这里找麻烦 -我只是想知道
-Are you here to cause any trouble? -I just wanna know where she is.
-我有说 你来找麻烦吗 -我只是来问你
Come on. This ain't the kind of night, is it.
嘿 来人 把这家伙赶出去
Hey! Get this guy out of my fucking shop!
-告诉我她在那儿 -滚 雷
-Give me a fucking break. -Get the fuck out, Ray.
让我们走吧 哥们
Let's go buddy.
我从来就不喜欢你 雷
Never liked you, Ray!
从来没有喜欢过你
Never liked you!
我要打死你们
Come on! I'm going to get you!
见鬼
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
Fucking fucker.
她在哪里
Where?
去死吧
Fuck you!
最后一次问你
Last time.
她在哪里
Where?
去死
Fuck you!
好了 我不会再问第二遍
That's it. I'm not asking again.
再不说我就弄进你额头
You want Ray in your fucking forehead?
滚开
Fuck off!
-我问你最后一遍 -你去死
-I'm going to ask you again. -Fuck you!
-混♥蛋♥ -那里
-Fuck! -Where?
普雷斯科路
Prescott road!
在布伦崔
It's in Braintree.
她在那里 我发誓
That's where she is, I swear.
真的
I do..
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
罗德尼
Rodney.
见鬼
Fuck.
这很容易
That was easy.
不容易
Not really.
你到底想干什么
What do you want?
你的儿子 威尔
Your son, Will.
他想见你
He wants to see you.
他现在12岁了吧
What is he now? 12?
快15岁了
Try 15.
他还记得我吗
Does he remember me?
我是说为什么
I mean what?
他为什么突然想见我
All the sudden he wants to see me?
是不是你
This isn't you ...
-你试图让我回来 你和你的爸爸 -你儿子病了
-Trying to hook me back into you and your dad... -Your son is sick.
他得了癌症
He's got cancer.
他得了恶性期脑瘤
He's got a stage 4 tumor in his head.
好吗
Okay.
所以 我要你收拾一下
So I need you to clean yourself up.
打扮一下
Put your best face on.
周三和我们一起吃午饭
And have lunch with us on Wednesday.
我办不到
I can't do that.
-是 你可以 -不 我不能
-Yes, you can. -No, I can't.
等一下 我刚才告诉你 你的儿子快死了
Wait a minute, I just told you that your son is dying.
而你 却不肯配合
And you say, you can't do this?
你成了什么了
Who are you?
你一定要去
You are going to do this.
否则 我会让你的生活
Or I'm going to make your fucking life
过的比现在还惨
more miserable than it already is.
我周三中午来接你 你准备好
I'll be back at noon. You be ready.
不要乱动 我只是
Hold... hold still now.
不要紧吧 雷
Oh, did it hurt, Ray?
-你轻一点 好吗 -呵呵
-Just get on with it, will you. -Heh, heh.
好 你要纱布吗
Will you be needing a tissue?
好了吗
Are you done?
是 好了
Yeah, done.
那么
So.
是基根干的
It was Keegan.
罗德尼
Rodney.
喔 该死
Oh..Christ,
雷
Ray.
抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, dad.
你说的没错
You were right.