好吧
Okay.
啊 这些鸡蛋
Well, eggs it is.
爷爷在哪里
Where's gramps?
呃 他出去了 但是今天我陪你去
He's out. But I'm going to take you today.
因为它是在脑干的中间
Because of it's location in the mid section of the brain stem.
这使得手术非常困难
It makes it very difficult to remove surgically.
我很抱歉 卡特先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Cutter.
我知道 这很难理解
I know this is difficult.
-你有问题吗 -是 我有问题
-You have any questions? -Yeah, I do.
你现在打算怎么做
What do you do now?
我是说 你 有什么计划
I mean.. you know. What is the plan?
-计划 -是的
-The plan? -Yeah!
会不会很痛吗 我是说 会发生什么事
Is he going to be in pain? I mean, what's going to happen?
我们应该让威廉
What we should focus on is...
尽可能的舒适 同时接受医疗
Keeping William as comfortable as possible during the process.
然后呢
Then what?
嗯 你知道 这 这很难说
Well you know it's.., it's impossible to say.
每个病人根本不同
Each patient is very different.
-怎样 -怎样
-So? -So.
什么 怎么样
So? So what?
他们说了什么
What they say?
爷爷把喇叭拔掉了
Gramps took it out.
被爷爷拔掉了
He took it out?
为什么他要拔掉
Why did he take it out?
他按了好多次 手腕都扭伤了
He hit it too many times. Sprained his wrist.
因此 化疗 可以医治我
So, the chemo. Will it cure me?
-他为什么要把它拔掉 -爸爸
-What the fuck he took it out for? -Dad.
他妈的
Fuck.
化疗可以医治我
Will the chemo cure me?
哦 可以的
Oh, Will.
爸爸 你能不能在你的人生里 说一次实话
Daddy, for once in your fucking life. Can you just tell me the truth.
我不知道
I don't know.
我可以帮你吗
Can I help you?
我想见负责人
I like to see the man in charge.
在这里
In here.
嗨 爷爷
Hey, gramps.
我可以喝吗
Can I have one of those?
我要报一宗谋杀案
I want to report a murder.
坐下
Sit down.
你的名字是毕格罗 弗兰克·毕格罗
The name's Bigelow, Frank Bigelow. ?
案发地在哪里
Where was this murder committed?
旧金山 昨晚
San Francisco. . Last night
谁被杀了
Who was murdered?
我
I was
肖恩·麦吉尔 住在剑桥
Sean Mcgill. Lived in Cambridge.
-28岁 -我认识他
-28 years old today. -I knew him.
宫殿酒吧的酒保
Bartender at the Palace.
他被解雇的前一晚 我有和他说过话
Talked to him the night before last. Watched him got fired.
芬·葛丽蒂
Finn Gerrity..
我去吧台 有人来找他
Told him to walk. Right when he came on shift.
他被一些人追赶 他看似很害怕
Like they caught him in something. He looked scared.
-可以带我们去找这个基根吗 -我很乐意
-Anyway we can this to Keegan? -Love to.
好 各位 你们可以进来工作了
Alright, guys, Come on in here and do your jobs.
找海♥洛♥因♥的痕迹 给实验室 看是否能比对
Get that new trace heroin to the lab, see if we can match it.
请帮一下
Do me a favour, won't you.
找这里 所有的指纹
Finger print the fuck out of this place, huh.
你知道什么最难吗
You know what's hard?
依靠当地执法机关 把事情联♥系♥起来
Relying on local law enforcement to connect the dots.
什么都很难 要我拿餐巾纸给你吗
Well, it's tough all over. You want me to get you a tissue?
你知道什么
What you want to to know?
有一个家伙 雷
There's a guy. Ray.
与基根当晚见面
Met with Keegan that night.
别克云雀 车牌 J433K6
Buick skylark, license plate 'J433K6'.
好 这个家伙有什么特别
Okay. What's so special about this guy?
我不知道 或者其他什么的
I don't know. Something.
-他让我深思 -让你
-I think he made me. -Made you?
就像缉毒局让你深思一样
Like.. DEA made you?
-做个好警♥察♥ -喔 做个好警啊
-Just a cop. -Oh, just a cop.
你跟基根说过话
You talked to Keegan?
他想干什么
What did he want?
答案 明天
One answer. Tomorrow.
什么答案 关于任务
About what? About a job?
是
Yeah.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要什么
What I want...
我总是在想 卡尔
What I've always wanted, Carl.
去塔希提岛 活得像高更
Go to Tahiti and live like Gauguin.
塔希提岛
In Tahiti?
威尔想要什么
What's Will want?
我不知道
I don't know.
嘿 威尔 你看一下
Hey, Will. Check it out.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
什么
What?
你不能强迫我做事
You're not going to sign me up for something like that.
-什么 你不希望和人见面 -对
-What? You don't want to meet nobody? -No.
我不想和人见面
I don't want to meet at all.
还是去迪斯尼乐园 见汤姆·布雷迪
Or go to Disneyland, or meet Tom Brady.
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为 爸爸 这很尴尬 没有意思
Because dad, it's embarrassing. What's the point?
那你什么也不想做
What? You don't want to do anything?
是 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
嗨 帅哥 你等很久了吧
Hi, handsome. You been waiting long?
不 不久
No, not long.
如果我要你做呢
What if I did that?
爸爸 不要说了
Dad, just dropped it.
我是认真的
No, I mean it.
要是你许了个愿
What if you.. you made a wish.
甚至 有三个愿望 像天才那样
You could even make like three wishes. Like a genie.
爸爸 天才
Dad, a genie?
你又不是天才 天啊
You are not a genie. Jesus Christ.
我是认真的 威尔
No, seriously. Will.
你可以 许愿 何愿望
You make... make any.. anything.
无论 你想要什么
Anything you want.
然后我帮你实现
Like you would follow through with it.
你怎么知道 我本来让你惊喜一下的
What do you know? I might surprise you.
给我一个机会
Give me a chance.
好吧
Alright then.
你知道 我想要什么
You know what I wish for?
我希望 我没有癌症
I wished I didn't have cancer.
这公平吗
Is that fair?
我不知道 爸爸 你告诉我
I do not know, dad, you tell me.
你是天才 不是吗
You're the genius, right?
看看你 我觉得 这些女孩在偷瞄你
Look at you. I think those girls were checking you out.
爸爸 别说了
Dad, stop.
她们看起来像20多岁的人
They are like 20 something.
我只是在开玩笑
I was just joking.
你有女朋友吗
So, you have a girlfriend, right?
例如崔西 或翠西之类
Like Tracy.. or Trixie.. or something like that.
你怎么知道她的
How do you know about her?
爷爷
Gramps
我常问他 你的事情
I asked about you all the time when I was away.
谈一下翠西亚
You talking about Tricia?
是 翠西亚 你
Yeah, Tricia.. You're...
你们交往多久了
How long did you go out with her?
爸爸
Dad...
能不能不要谈
Dropped it huh.
我去一下洗手间 我马上回来
I got to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.
我儿子坐在那边
Look, my son is sitting over there.
要是可以的话 任何他想要的都可以
If you could, give him anything he wants.
我要汉堡和咖啡
And I'll have a cheese burger and a coffee.