是啊
Yeah.
你可以吗
You okay?
你还有问题吗
You got any questions?
好像没了
I don't think so.
没有
No?
记住我刚说的话
Just remember what I said, you know.
戴上套子 不要多想
Wear your raincoat. No fancy stuff.
2C 2D
2C, 2D...
2B 到了
2B. Here we go.
梅丽莎
Melissa?
梅兰妮
Melanie.
嗯 进来
Yeah. Come on in.
卡尔跟我说了一切了
Carl explained everything.
你就是威廉了 嗨
So, you must be William. Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我们很好 一个小时后见
We're fine. We'll see you in an hour.
好
Okay.
-好 太棒了 -好
-Okay... good -Okay.
威尔 开门
Will, open up!
嘿 怎么啦 挺顺利的
Hey, what.. Everythings fine.
我很抱歉 我们得走了 警♥察♥来了
I'm sorry, we got to go. The cops are here.
这是你的钱
Look. Here's your money.
他们会问我问题 我没发回答
They're going to ask me questions, I can't answer.
我处理这里 你快去
I got this. Go, go, go.
左 左转
Left. Left.
往上 往上
Go up. Up, up, up.
喔 该死
Oh. Fuck.
爸爸 我们跳过去
Dad, dad let's jump over.
不 我们不能跳 我们不跳
No, we can't jump. We're not jumping.
爸爸 什么 你害怕吗
Dad, what? What are you, scare?
你不能
You can't.. You can't..
你以为我办不到
You don't think I can make it?
让 让我找逃生梯
Let me.. Let me find the fire escape.
来吧
Come on.
妈的 喔
Shit. Oh.
妓院
A whore house.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
爷爷 这是我人生里 最酷的事情
Gramps. It's the coolest thing I've ever seen.
好吧 我敢打赌 绝对是的
Well, that's what it's supposed to be. Heh, heh, heh...
别笑了 爷爷
No, no. Gramps.
我们跳到另一个楼
We jumped to a whole another building.
在屋顶上跳过去
On the top of the roof.
然后 他还撬锁
And then he picks the lock.
我很紧张 我的胃都在翻转
And I'm so nervous, my stomach was just doing somersault.
而他
But him...
他很冷静
He's so calm.
不 我没觉得冷静
No, I wasn't calm on the inside.
所以你 你还没有搞完
So, you never got .. You never got to finish it.
嘿 爸 爸
Hey, pop, pop!
你去打电♥话♥给卡尔 叫他把别克开回来
Why don't you go call Carl and have him pick up the Buick.
好啊 然后呢
Alright. And then what?
去遛狗 还是干点其他的事情
Go walk the imaginary dog or some other fucking thing.
-如果你想要多时间陪他的话 -你想太多了
-If you wanted time to be alone together -You're too much.
你自己一人处理
Fucking take it.
不要考虑我的感受 混♥蛋♥
No need to patronize me, you.. fucker.
喔 你说太多了
Oh, you're too much.
嘿 威尔
Hey, Will.
我对梅兰妮的事 很抱歉
I'm sorry about Melanie.
你在开玩笑吧
You kidding me?
爸爸
Dad...
今天很有趣
Today was awesome.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yeah!
你为何她分手
How come you broke up with that girl?
-翠西亚 -是
-Tricia? -Yeah.
她对每个经过她的男人笑
She would smile at every guy that walked past her.
她
And it ..
这让我很恼火
It just, you know drove me nuts.
就这 她只是笑一下
But that's. That's it? She just smiled ?
她试图让我嫉妒
She's trying to make me jealous or something.
但 但
But.. but..
如果只是打招呼
What if she is just friendly?
你为什么不打电♥话♥给他
Why don't you just call her?
那个小孩 是他儿子
The kid. It's his son.
威廉
William.
卡特为了他 提前出狱
Cutter took him out of school, the day after he got out of prison.
问我为什么
Ask me why.
好 为什么
Okay, why?
治病
Medical.
威廉·卡特得了癌症
William Cutter got cancer.
喔 我的天
Jesus.
实验室对死了的酒保的海♥洛♥因♥测试结果
Lab test result on the trace heroin found on the dead bartender's hotel room.
透露一下 跟你在找的匹配
Spoiler alert. Matches the shit you are after.
好
Okay. Um..
查出是谁让卡特假释的 还有 呃
Find out who granted Cutter's parole... And uh..
给我基根的报告
Give me Keegan's rap sheet.
拜托
Please.
哇
Wow.
发生什么事了
What's the occasion?
请坐
Here, sit down.
我不敢相信
Can't believe it.
我知道 我第三个愿望了
I figured out my third wish.
但是 你第二个愿望不成功
But you didn't get your second wish yet.
没关系 以后再说
It's alright. We can come back to it.
好
Okay.
你想要什么
Lay it on me.
嗯
Well.
我知道 你在计划某事
I know you're planning something...
筹钱还给那个人
Something to get the money to pay that guy back.
-爷爷告诉你的 -不
-Gramps tell you that? -No.
威尔 你知道
Look, Will. You know...
爸爸 我想帮你
Dad. I want to help you.
滚床单
Getting you laid.
让你和你母亲见面 是一回事
And having you meet your mother is one thing.
-但是 这不是你的事情 -爸爸
-But this is ain't your problem. -Dad...
你是因为我才有这种事情
You have this problem because of me.
这不对
That is not true.
你还没出生 我就是这样的人
I was in the whole way before you came along.
爸 我
Dad, I...
我从来没有像昨天那样兴奋
I never done anything that's so exciting as I did yesterday.
你和爷爷
And you and gramps...
你们二人真的活着
You guys have really lived it.
我想体验一下 你知道吗
I want to experience that, you know?
喔 不 不 不
Oh no. No, no, no...
相信我
Trust me.
我不
I don't ... I..
我就知道 你不会实现我的愿望
I knew you weren't going to follow through the fucking wishes.
你是骗子 都是伪装的
All you are.. is a liar and a fake.
威尔
Will?
威尔 开门
Will, open up!
来
Hey.
嘿 伙计
Hi, pal.
嘿
Hey.
发生什么事了
What happened?
医生说你癫痫发作
The doctor said that you had a seizure.
以你的病而言 这很正常
I guess it's kind of normal for this thing.
你好啊 孩子
Hello, boy.
爸爸 求你了
Dad, please.
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please.
你想要什么 威廉
What is it you want, William?