早 卡特
Good morning.
嘿 卡特
Hey, Cutter.
你的律师来了
Your lawyer is here.
可以说没什么需要我做的事了 你的上诉被驳回了
There is literally nothing left for me to do, your appeal was denied.
你还有11个月 就可以出来了
Look, you got a little shy of eleven months...
10个月
Ten months!
10个月 随便啦
Ten months. Whatever...
这样比较好 不是吗
That's better, right?
你再忍♥忍♥ 你会等到那一天的
Just ride it out. You are going to do the time right.
打电♥话♥给基根
Call Keegan.
-不要 -给他打电♥话♥
-No. -Call him.
不
No.
身为你的律师 我建议你再待11个月
As your attorney, I advise you just to ride out the eleven months.
10个月 马丁 与他联♥系♥
Ten months! Martin, call him.
今天
Today!
SUV啊
SUV huh?
你知道达芙妮的
You know Daphne.
你有何打算
What are you going to do?
你在搞什么啊 雷
So, what the fuck, Ray?
你只要再待9个月 你为什么要找基根
Nine months to go and what. You called Keegan?
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
你得付出昂贵代价 你知道吗
That's such a wicked price to pay, you know.
他妈的
Fuck.
你会告诉我发生什么事了
You're still going to tell me what's going on, right?
喔 是 我会告诉你
Oh yeah. I'll tell you.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
你怎么回来了
What the hell are you doing here?
你不是在坐牢吗
You're not on the run, are you?
是啊 爸爸 我出来了
Yeah pop, I tunnel out.
喔 这很有趣
Oh, that's funny.
他在哪里
Where is he?
楼上
Upstairs.
你怎么出来的 雷蒙
How the fuck did you get out, Raymond?
哪位
Yeah?
嘿
Hey.
爸爸
Dad?
对
Right.
你怎么出来的
How did you get out?
我知道 这很难相信 但是法官批准了我的上诉
I know it's hard to believe but, judge granted my appeal.
我不知道 你会做这些东西
I don't know you are into all this.
你在做什么 做得真好
What are you working on? That's good.
这只是一些塑料片
It's just plastic pieces.
是 但你必须黏在一起 再一一上颜料
Yeah, but you got to put them together and paint all the details...
爸爸
Dad.
我们不要谈了 好吗
Let's not do this, okay?
嗯
Yeah...
好啊
Okay.
那么 你要如何
So? How did it go?
嗯
Well...
他有几个考试
He has some tests..
明天
.. tomorrow.
我希望 你不要做愚蠢的事
I like to think you didn't do something foolish...
好好待着
Just to be here.
哦 真见鬼
Oh, fuck it.
不好意思
Excuse me.
让一让 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
各位 请让一下 抱歉
Guys, got to get through. Excuse me.
抱歉 小姐
Excuse me. Miss.
汤米
Tommy.
我刚刚站在这里 用手抓鸡鸡
I was just now standing there, with my dick in my hand,
我一遍摇晃 一边在心里想
I'm shaking it off and thinking to myself.
你这个伪造大♥师♥ 也有来找我的一天
Wonder when the forger is going to walk through my door?
-汤米 -什么
-Tommy. -What?
就在那里
Right there.
天啊
Jesus.
从摄像头看 所有人都逃不掉
Can't tell from the camera angle of this guy right here.
他在搞鬼
He's got huge fucking balls.
他在卖♥♥会害我坐牢的东西
Dealing product from behind my bar.
是的 我明白了
I got him.
你去处理一下
Got to deal with this.
查克顿是瘾君子
Fucking chuck town junkie.
那
So.
雷
Ray.
你要我帮你 免掉10个月的刑期
You calling me with ten months to go.
为什么
Cos what... ?
因为你很无聊
You're bored?
我真的很感激 你的帮忙
I really appreciate what you did for me but,
-我需要一点时间 -5万 雷
-I need a little time. -50K, Ray.
这是合理的价格
It's the going rate for judges.
时间呢
And time?
你没有时间了
No. It's something you don't got.
别这样看我 雷
Don't.. Don't look like that alright.
自从你走后 我和这些人的生意
Since you went away. I've been in business with some guys. It's...
他们用电锯 雷
These chain saws. Ray.
比起他们 我比较有同情心
Compared to them, I am a fucking manitarian
你知道这幅画吗
You know this painting?
知道
Yeah.
做这个
Do it.
做这个 你是什么意思
Do it? What do you mean, do it?
你的意思是 伪造
You mean forge it?
这是莫内的画 做什么用
It's a Monet. What the fuck for?
也许 你们能窃取原画
So you can steal the real one.
窃 你说什么
Steal? What are you talking about?
窃取原画
Steal the real one?
三个星期后
In three weeks...
它将在这展出
It's going to be on display right here.
有客人想要买♥♥ 他也会来波士顿
And the guy who wants it. He's going to be in Boston too.
只有一个晚上
For one night only.
这不可能
That's impossible.
三个星期 我办不到
Three weeks. I can't do that.
做不做随便你
Look, it's either yes...
我可以打电♥话♥
Or I make a phone call.
让你回监狱
And you go back to prison.
你做不做 我给你48小时决定
Yes or no. You have 48 hours to make a decision.
欢迎回来 雷
Welcome home, Ray.
-天啊 -对不起
-Jesus! -I'm so sorry.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa...
你要去哪里 在这里 从来没有见过你
Where are you going? I have not seen you around here before.
我是凯瑟琳
I'm Catherine.
我是雷
I'm Ray.
雷 很高兴见到你 雷
Ray. Nice to meet you Ray.
嘿 你认识汤米
Hey, you know Tommy?
汤米
Tommy?
是
Yeah.
好吧 我得走了
Well, I got to...
嘿 想要去哪里吗
Want to go somewhere?
喔 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
哇喔 这是你的车吗
Wow, is this your car?
太酷了
So cool.
我可以送你到哪里吗
Can I drop you off somewhere?
-送我 -是
-Drop me? -Yeah.
是 我还有事要做 你不会想跟我一起的
Yeah, I got things to do and you don't want to be in there.
远离那里
Stay out of there.
远离汤米·基根
And stay away from Tommy Keegan.
好吗 有更好的人 更好的地方
Okay. There are better people and better places.
嘿
Hey!
不是吧
Are you serious?
嘿
Hey.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
不吃这些
Not for those.