好
Alright.
我能做什么
What can I do?
威尔好吗
Is Will okay?
他睡着了
He's sleeping.
对一个孩子而言 今晚不好过
It was a tough night for the Cutter boys.
你需要什么
What do you need?
伊凡
Ivan.
他还是老行业吗
He still in business?
伊凡
Ivan?
当然 他现在
Of course, he is.
仍然像蟑螂
That rusky is like a cockroach.
他来了
And here he comes..
挥棒
Swing..!
打击
A hit.
喔 天哪
Oh man.
谁是受害者
Whose the victim?
罗德尼·亨特
Rodney Hunter.
被抓三次
Three time loser .
绑♥架♥ 身份诈欺和贩毒
Spouse abuse, identity fraud and possession of methamphetamine.
他有什么说词
What's he got to say about this?
什么都没有
Nothing.
据亨特说 你的雷蒙·卡特
According to Mr. Hunter, your Raymond Cutter was
来找们的共同友人
looking for someone they had in common.
谁
Who?
他的前妻
His ex-wife.
金姆·哈洛伦
Kim o'Halloran.
我一直有注意 但是到目前为止
I'm running her down now. But so far..
卡特 已违反假释法 一 二 现在五次了
Your boy has violated his parole like one, two... five counts now.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
我想知道 为什么
I want to know why.
给你
Here.
是 这是谁
Yeah, that's her.
她为什么一直缠者你
So why is she got such a hot on for you anyway.
她想抓基根
No, it's Keegan she wants.
她只看到我从他的办公室出来
She just saw me come out of his office and probably thought I was...
她可能以为 我和基根挂勾为恶
You know. Hanging with another felon and shit.
要是罗德尼高密的话
If Rodney dropped the dime on me.
真该死
Fucked!
我没有时间了
I don't got time for this.
是
Yeah.
走吧 我想给你看一样东西
Come on. I want to show you something.
你要知道 许多老建筑
You know a lot of these old buildings have hidden rooms left over
都有秘密房♥间
from the proper vision.
你无法随意进出
You can't even get to them from the inside.
很酷吧
Wicked cool, huh?
这很好
It's good
这是愚蠢的计划
It's a stupid plan.
哪一部分
What part?
不 我说真的
No, I'm serious.
你以为 你能成功
What makes you think you can pull it off?
我是说 你很多年没有画画了
You've not painted anything for fucking years.
你说得对 我没有画
You're right, I haven't.
但这并不表示 我办不到
But it doesn't mean I ever wanted to.
事实上 到现在为止
In fact, up till now,
这是我想的唯一事情
it's the only thing I ever thought about.
你还好吗
Are you good?
我们走吧
Let's go.
请你告诉伊凡
Can you tell Ivan that..
约瑟夫·卡特来找他 好吗
Joseph Cutter is here to see him, please?
伊凡不在这里
Ivan is not here.
是 他在这里
Oh yeah, he is.
我亲眼看见他 从德利回来
I watched him come back from the deli.
他在后面
He's back there right now.
啃着肥玉米牛肉三明治
Feeding his fat face, with a fucking corn beef sandwich.
滚出去吧 老头
Take a walk old man.
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
如果我赢了
If I win.
带我去见伊凡
Take me to Ivan.
如果你赢了
If uh, you win.
你得到这个
You got this.
-很好 -数到三
-Alright. -On the count of three.
一
One
二
Two.
三
Three.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我告诉过你 不要再来这里 卡特
I told you never to come in here again, Cutter.
好吧 我有一张小小的购物单
I just happened to have in my possession a little shopping list.
你看我不是卖♥♥家 我是买♥♥家
You see I'm not selling. I'm buying.
而你是这方面的专家
Your services as a procurement specialist.
你知道 乞丐 卑鄙小人
You know, scrounger, king fucking rat.
醋酸铜
Copper acetate.
镉
Cadmium.
硫化砷
Arsenic sulfide.
朱砂
Cinnabar...
该死 这是化学品
What the fuck? These are chemicals.
还有矿物质
And minerals.
其中大部分他妈的还有毒
And a lot of them fucking poisonous.
请仔细阅读
Read it carefully.
我们需要所有的东西
We're got to need it all,
要很快
and we need it quick.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
罗纳德·钱伯斯
Ronald Chambers.
-喔 太好了 -是
-Oh, dude! Awesome. -Yeah.
很高兴认识你
Great to meet you.
好 哇
Yeah, wow
是 这是我继承的房♥子
Yeah, I'm gutting the place.
曾是我祖父母的房♥产
It was my grandparents'.
喔 现在是你的吗
Oh. And now it's yours?
现在 是我的
Now, it's mine.
难以置信
It's epic.
这个人以前是个发明家
This guy was an inventor.
哲学家
He was a philosopher.
他 他热爱艺术
He was a.. patron of the arts...
但不是个好画家
Not a good painter.
但是 他是德加的朋友
But he's friend with Degas.
-不吹牛 -不吹牛
-No shit! -No shit.
那么 这烂画多少钱
So, how much for the bad one?
这幅
This one?
那幅
That one.
你看到这个吗
Would you look at this?
我看到了什么 许多该死的画
What am I looking at? Paper fucking numbers?
卡特 1987年的罪行
Evidence. From Cutter's 1987 conviction.
很多已经被拍卖♥♥
Most of the stuff were auctioned off
只比保罗·高更少一点点名气
as lesser unknown pieces by Paul Gauguin,
除了这一幅
except for this one.
原画在巴黎博物馆
Which is in a museum in Paris.
为什么要伪造
So, so why would he forged it?
我是说
And like..
为什么有人偷名画
Why would someone steal a famous painting?
你不能卖♥♥ 不能展示给人看
You can't.. sell it. You can't exactly show it to people.
地位
Status.
你看这个
Look at this.
劳尔·卡洛斯 是阿罗约卡特公♥司♥的老大
Raul Carlos, head of the arroyo cartel.
据报导 他有拉美的收藏家私家艺术收藏品
It is reported to have the largest private art collection in Latin America.
你认为基根和卡特 想骗这些收藏家
You think that Keegan and Cutter are trying to run a scam on your boy?
骗
Scam?
卡洛斯是个大恶人
Carlos is a bad guy.
他肯定 他不会
I sure as hell wouldn't.
金姆
Kim?
你醒了
You up?