喔 你这混♥蛋♥
Mother fucker!
这样好吗
So?
你看起来很漂亮
You look nice.
你要进去
You coming in?
不
No.
我想 你应该去
I think you should.
你好 金姆
Well, Kim.
看看你
Just look at you.
-看看你 -爸爸
-Look at you. -Pops
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hi.
好吧 我们得走了
Okay, we should go.
-是 -我们走吧
-Yeah -Let's go.
那
So uh.
你住纽约哪里
Where in New York do you live?
靠近时代广场
Right near Times Square.
我希望 你不是洋基的粉丝
I hope you're not a Yankees fan.
我不是
Ha! Not really.
好
Good.
因为 如果你是 我就不是你的儿子了
Cos I don't know if I could be your son any more if you were.
那
So..
你有女朋友吗
Do you have a girlfriend?
没有
No.
失陪一下
Excuse me a minute.
你还好吗
You okay?
-什么 -你还好吗
-What? -You okay?
还好
Yeah.
你喜欢她吗
You like her?
喜欢
Yeah.
她很友善
She's nice.
我饿了
I'm starving.
有哪些好吃的
What's good here?
这家餐厅的烤三文鱼好吃
The grill salmon is good.
你要点这个吗
Is that what you are getting?
那好吧
I think so.
我也点一样的
That's what I'll have too.
好
Okay.
那
So...
纽约市什么样子
What's New York like?
和波士顿差不多 大一些
Like Boston, only bigger.
没有人开车
No one, drives.
大家搭出租车或地铁
Everyone takes a taxi or the subway.
你住的房♥子漂亮吗
So do you live in a nice building?
我喜欢我的住处
I like it.
-我们有一个娱乐室 -很好
-We have a game room. -Nice.
-楼上有一个热水浴缸 -喔 哇
-A hot tub on the roof. -Oh wow.
我很想看看
I would love to see that.
如果你身体好了 你可以来找我
When you get better, you should come visit.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
我会去
I will.
给你 还很烫
These are really hot.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
椒盐脆饼
Pretzel.
给你
Here you go.
好吃吗
Dip in.
我希望 你不要马上离开
Wish you won't going so soon.
我希望 你能留久一点
Wish you could stay longer.
你为什么不飞回去
So. Why aren't you flying?
哈哈
Ha ha.
你没有翅膀 你还得坐飞机
You don't have wings, you got to get in a plane.
再见 威廉
Goodbye, William.
我今天真的很愉快
I had a really great day.
是 我也一样
Yeah. Me too.
等我一下
Wait here.
谢谢你
Thanks.
好
Okay.
-是 -是的
-Yeah. -Yeah.
她很不错
She is nice.
-她很好 爸爸 -是啊
-She was nice, dad.. -Yeah
是啊 我告诉过你了
Yeah, I told you.
谢谢 谢谢你的假装
Thanks. Thanks for pretending.
你是什么意思 假装 假装什么
What do you mean pretending? Pretending what?
你知道的
Yeah, you know.
有关她住在纽约
About her living in New York and ...
不是瘾君子
not being a drug addict.
我很高兴 我见到她了
Glad I got to meet her.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
你不舒服吗
Feeling sick?
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
我只是 你知道
Just. You know.
爷爷的早餐
Gramps breakfast.
-你准备走了吗 -是的
-We ready to go? -Yeah.
那是怎样的
What it feels like?
什么
What?
化疗
The chemo.
我不知道 非常不舒服
I don't know. It feels like shit.
你还好吗
You okay?
怎么了
What's going on?
好吧
Alright.
答应我 你不会笑我
Promise you're not going to laugh.
我不会笑
I'm not going to laugh.
我想 找女人
I want to have sex.
这是我的第二个愿望
That's my second wish.
因此坏消息是 他们在画廊装了栏杆
So the bad news is that they got the gallery mast up.
所有门窗 都有感应器
They got wireless sensors on all the doors and windows...
每幅画的背后都有
And each painting is equipped with a battery..
电池控制的电磁感应器
..operated magnetic sensor behind the frame.
画一被移♥动♥ 感应器触动警铃
If it is moved. The detector sets off an alarm...
我们只有六分钟
And we are looking like a six minutes response time.
然后 他们会向警方 直接发出报♥警♥信♥号♥♥
And they send their alarm signal directly to the cops.
整个都是键盘控制的
The whole thing is keypad controlled.
哦 键盘控制 我们只能请爸爸出马了
Oh keypads, just call pops
是 我明白了
Yeah, roger that.
好 保安人员 如何
How about security guards? How about that?
晚上五人
Five at night.
关门后
Top of the hour.
每小时巡逻一次
They do rounds on foot after they locked up.
好 有什么好消息
Okay, so what's the good news?
喔
Oh.
给你 直接与他们联♥系♥
Here. Call in advance.
找梅兰妮 她会好好照顾威尔
Ask for Melanie. She will take good care of Will.
-你从哪里得到 -网路
-Where did you get this? -You know, it's online.
这是一个网站 专门找是妓♥女♥
It's a site like Yelp, but for hookers.
不 不 算了吧
No, no, no... Forget it.
应该有比这更好的方法
There's got to be a better way than that.
是啊 如果有 你让我知道 好吗
If there is, you be sure to let me know okay.
你要他做什么 雷
What do you want him to do, Ray?
认识个女孩 请她出去约会
Meet some girl, and take her out on a date.
也许会谈恋爱 见双方家人
Maybe fall in love, meet the family.
然后 有一天
Some day have sex.
在别克的车子后座 或是查尔斯东岸亲热
In the back seat of the Buick, on the banks of the Charles?
是 卡尔 我想这么做
Yeah, Carl. I do.
好吧 谢谢
Alright. Thanks.
违反假释法 六次了
Six parole violations.
现在 他还带一个未成年人进入一家妓院
And now he is taking a minor to a whore house.
都这当口 如果
You know at this point, if..
我们这回不出面 我们就不算警♥察♥了
we don't fucking arrest him, then we aren't doing our jobs.
这个梅兰妮
So uh. This Melanie,
她是卡尔的朋友
She is a friend of Carl's?