猜猜今天是什么日子 卡特
Guess what today is, Cutter?
我知道今天是什么日子
I know what day it is.
你听好了 我和我的儿子一起午餐
Now look. I'm having lunch with my son.
那么 请你告诉汤米
So why don't you just tell Tommy.
我会去找他 好吗
That I'll see him later okay?
我没有忘
I have not forgotten.
你以为 你是谁啊
Fuck you, Cutter.
跟你进去洗手间的人是谁
So whose the guy you followed into the bathroom?
什么人
What guy?
爸爸 我看见他跟着你进去
Dad, I saw you followed the guy in there.
汉堡 不要洋葱和烤奶酪
Hamburger, no onions and a grilled cheese.
你还要什么
Anything else you need?
没有了 就这样 谢谢
No, that's it. Thanks.
奶酪三明治 你只吃这点
Grilled cheese, that's all?
-是的 -为什么
-Yeah -Why?
爸爸 我不知道
Dad, I don't know.
我肚子疼
My stomach hurts.
你为什么担心
Don't worry about it.
你真的不想告诉我 那家伙是谁
So you really not going to tell me who the guy was?
我欠他的老板钱 他来提醒我 就只是这样
I owe his boss money and he came to remind me. That's it.
你欠他多少钱
How much you owe him?
你知道 我不想给你添麻烦
You know, I really don't want to burden you with this stuff.
爸爸 我不在乎 你可以告诉我
Dad, I don't care. You can tell me.
我不明白 你为什么很害怕告诉我这些事情
I don't see why you're so scared to tell me things.
5万块 好了吧
Fifty grand. Okay.
-什么 5万元 -没错
-Holy shit, fifty thousand dollars? -Yeah.
你怎么欠的5万元 因为什么
How did you owe him 50 thousands dollars? For what?
因为 我们要付给法官 贿赂他
Because we had to pay the judge to bride him.
让我提前出去 所以
In order to get out early, so...
所以 我可以花时间与你相处
So I can spend some time with you.
我想见我的母亲
I want to meet my mother.
什么
What?
我想见我的母亲
I want to meet my mother.
你的母亲
Your mother?
是的 爸
Yeah, dad.
是的 我想见她
Yeah I want to meet her.
-啊 天啊 这 -我是不是在和天才说话
-Oh jee, Will... -Am I talking to the genie or what?
但我不知道 她在哪里
But I don't know where she is.
你说过 她搬到豪华公♥寓♥
I thought you said she moved away, to that fancy condo.
是 那种 豪华公♥寓♥
Yeah, exactly . You know.. the condo, right.
好吧 那么
Okay then.
这是我的第一个愿望
That's my first wish.
葛丽蒂探员
Agent Paisley.
我查出你要找的人了 雷蒙·卡特
I got your guy. Raymond Cutter
伪造罪 被判五年
Five years forgery.
刚从北港监狱出来 提前10个月出来了
Fresh out of Northport. Ten months early for good behavior.
伪造 这可不寻常
Forgery? You don't hear that everyday.
是啊 不寻常 1987年之前
You do not. Busted back in '87 for art fraud.
他的艺术品欺诈都没有事 直到被人揭发
And then nothing, until someone dropped a dime on him.
被谁
Who?
汤米·基根
Tommy Keegan.
是真的 你查的恶棍
That's right. Your bad guy.
他们说 卡特帮他背了黑锅
They say Cutter took the fall.
那辆别克 用他的爸爸约名字瑟夫·卡特注册的
The Buick Is registered to his dad, Joseph Cutter.
老骗子 扒手 小偷
Old school conman, pickpocket, petty thief.
犯行遍布美国东海岸
He stretches up and down the east coast .
请我喝酒 我把他们的犯罪记录给你
Buy me a drink and I'll read you his rap sheet.
基根是个恶人
And Keegan is a felon.
当卡特去找基根时 他犯了假释法
So Cutter violated his parole when he went visited him.
你想抓他
You want to bring him in?
不 我想派人盯他
No. I want to watch him.
谁是买♥♥家
Who is the buyer?
买♥♥家 没有买♥♥家
Buyer? There is no buyer.
他只是一个
He's just a guy...
想要那幅画的人
And he wants it.
我不得不花钱请个
I got to pay for a fucking what is it?
鉴定师
Appraiser.
你能相信吗
Do you believe in that shit?
我还要付他钱
Making me pay.
我不知道
I don't know...
你知道吗
You know any?
关于盗窃艺术品
For stolen art?
是的
Yeah.
合法的
Legit?
我不知道 也许
I don't know. Maybe...
也许 明尼苏达的欧文斯比
Maybe Owensby, from Minnesota.
那种这类的人
Something like that.
明尼苏达
Minnesota...
那你付多少钱
So, how much?
没钱 雷
Nothing, Ray.
你帮你离开监狱了 你得帮我这个忙
I'm getting you out of a jam, and you getting me out of one.
你想回到监狱
Do you want to go back to prison?
还是 你接这工作
Or you want just to do this thing?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我需要同一年的一幅画
I'll need a painting of the same year.
相同大小
Same size.
而且 当我找到了
And uh. When I find it.
不管多少钱
Whatever it cost.
你都得付
You got to be ready to pay for it.
是的 没错 我是罗纳德·钱伯斯
Yeah, yeah. This is Ronald Chambers.
钱伯斯
Chambers .
是 我正在找一些特殊的东西
Yeah, I'm looking for something specific
我在找一些法国货
I'm looking for something French.
1875年左右
Circle 1875.
40英吋x32英吋
40 inches by 32 inches.
走吧 孩子们
Let's go, boy.
没有 也没关系 不要紧
No, that doesn't matter, doesn't matter.
那段期间和大小
It's period and size.
嘿 爷爷
Hey, gramp.
奶奶长什么样子
What was grandma like?
你奶奶就像一个天使
Your grandmother was a Saint.
她从不撒谎 也从不道人是非
She never lies, she never gossip.
她会倾其所有的付出
And she give you the last .. dime in her pocket.
我不知道
I don't know...
她不应该 和我一起受苦 我告诉你
She didn't deserved to suffer her life with me, I tell you.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
-她死时 爸爸几岁 -四岁
-How old was dad when she died? -Four.
所以 只有剩下你们两个人
So, it's just you two then.
一起生活
You guys get along?
你这是什么问题
What kind of a question is that?
我只是 想知道
I just.. just wondering.
想知道什么
Wondering.. wondering why?
我只是 我从来没有见过你们拥抱
I don't know, I guess I've never see you guys hug or...
或者 彼此说爱对方
Or say you love each other.
我不会这么做
Yeah, I don't do that.
但是 他知道
But he knows.
你确定吗
You sure?
我也不会告诉你的祖母 但是她知道
I didn't tell your grandmother either, but she knew.
为什么呢 因为话语不见得可以代表一切 威尔
Why? Because words don't mean a shit in this world. Will.
他是个怎么样的人 这比较重要
It's what a person does feel that counts.
好吧
Well.
那我的母亲呢
What about my mother?
你没见过她
You ever meet her?
原来 这就是你的目的 不是吗
Oh, that's what this is all about. Is it?
是
Yeah.
爸爸问我 想要什么 我告诉他
Sad asked me what I wanted and I told him...
我要见我的母亲
I want to meet my mother.
好吧 该死的
Yeah? Well, fuck that.
你给我上车
Get in the car.
我只知道 基根的一个手下被人逮住了
All I know is that one of Keegans' guys got busted.