求你了
Please.
这是克劳德·莫内 印象派画家
So this is Claude Monet. He is an Impressionist.
这词来自于他的画作之一
The word came from the name of one of his paintings.
《印象日出》
Called the impression sunrise.
他的画 不像一张照片 图片那样
He's not trying to be exact like a photograph. a picture
他试图
He is trying to..
他试图 画出感觉
He is trying to paint the feeling.
就像保罗·高更的吗
Like Paul Gauguin?
是
Yeah.
像高更
Like Gauguin.
对
Yeah.
那是一个阳光灿烂的日子
It's a sunny day.
在春天
It's spring time.
卡蜜儿看着莫内
Camille is looking at Monet.
尚
And Jean...
等一下
Wait.
他们是谁
Who are they?
卡蜜儿是莫内的妻子
Camille is Monet's wife.
尚 是他8岁的儿子
And Jean, is his eight year old son.
所以 这很难伪造
So, it's going to be hard to fake?
喔 不 你不仿作这个
No, you don't fake this.
我是说 你不能模仿它
I mean.. You can't copy it.
你要
You have to..
你要融入它 你知道的
You have to get inside it. You know.
这难以言表
It's hard to explain.
如果我能
But if I could..
我能
If I could..
感觉到 他的感觉
Feel what he was feeling...
你知道的 也许 也许 我能办到
You know, maybe.. Maybe I could do it.
这幅画很美
It's beautiful.
的确
It is.
你想去塔希提岛 像保罗·高更
You ever going to Tahiti like Paul Gauguin?
我不知道
I don't know.
好 继续磨
Okay, you just keep grinding.
这矿物颜料很纯
See all these minerals are pure.
在1875年那时代 那时没有污染
Like back in the day 1875, There was no pollution, you know.
现在 有了汽车厂和汽车
Then, you know. Factories came along and cars...
会有黑点在矿物里
They put little.. like black specks in the minerals. So..
所以 不能使用 这就是为什么不能用在我的画上
And you can't use that. That's why I can't use my paints.
好 现在 来看看你的成果
Let's see how you are doing there.
好
Good.
现在
Now uh, okay.
放少许油
Some oil.
别动
Hold still.
好
Okay.
现在 用这个
Now, use this...
搅拌
Stir it up.
-你要让我做 -是的 搅拌
-You want me to do it? -Yeah. Go ahead, do it.
-你看到了吗 -是的
-See that? -Yeah.
那么 来看看 如何变成颜料的
And watch it becomes paint right in front of your eyes.
嘿
Hey.
你吃药了吗
You take your meds?
-吃了 -很好
-Yup. -Good.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, dad.
你今天觉得怎样
What you did today...
很疯狂吧
It's pretty crazy.
谢谢
Thanks.
是啊 我这一生应该是很好的
Yeah, you know. I could dunk my whole life.
应该的
Should have.
为什么没有
Why don't you?
我们熬过去就好
Let's get through all this.
明天又是新的一天
Tomorrow we start fresh.
好吗
Alright.
-晚安 -晚安
-Night. -Night.
喂
Yeah.
卡特获得假释 是由雅各布·布鲁克法官签署的
Cutter's granted parole was signed by judge Jacob Brooks.
跟03年假释 被2次重罪指控的基根的法官都是同一人
Same judge who acquitted Keegan of the second felony charge back in 03.
如果 基根让卡特入狱
So Keegan puts Cutter in prison...
4年后 又帮助他出狱
And four years later, gets him out.
为什么 基根为什么后悔
Why? Cos he feel bad?
基根不知道什么是后悔
Tommy Keegan doesn't know how to feel bad.
喂 雷
Yeah, Ray.
她跑去你那里了
She's coming right at you.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
可以谈谈吗
You want to talk?
没关系
It's okay.
我们俩
We're alone.
我是说 对我们二人都没事
I mean it's okay for both of us.
你怎知道 我在查基根
How did you made me at Keegan's?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道 你到处打听
You know. You were asking a lot of questions.
所以
So...
一定是在调查基根 对吧
This is really about Tommy Keegan, right?
可能
Maybe.
好 我不能告诉你 他的事
I can't tell you nothing about him..
我不在乎他 因为我一点都不在乎
Not that I care about him, because I don't.
但我不是一个告密者
But, I'm not a snitch.
-我从来不是 将来也不会 -但是 基根会告密
-Never have been, never will be. -Tommy Keegan was.
5年前 他揭发你
Put you away for five years, huh.
基根欠了阿罗约卡特公♥司♥很多钱
Keegan is in a serious debt to the arroyo cartel.
你知道这意味着什么
Do you know what that means?
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this man before?
没有
No.
-你确定吗 -是啊
-You sure? -Yeah.
他是凯勒·卡洛斯 一个重量级的艺术事业的赞助者
His name is Raúl Carlo and he is a real patron of the arts.
你又开始画画了 雷
Painting again, Ray?
我需要时间
I need time
我说的是隐私
I need privacy.
因为你的儿子
Because of your son?
是的
Yeah.
不管你认为 你欠基根什么
Look, whatever you think you owe Keegan.
他早晚又会害了你跟威尔在一起的时光
It's just going to destroy the time you have left with Will.
让我来帮帮你
Help me to help you.
你还好吗
You okay?
我刚才做梦了
I just had a dream and...
我在这
I'm here.
过来
Come here.
爸爸 我很害怕
Dad, I'm scare.
我知道
I know.
嘿 雷
Hey, Ray.
你们最近好吗
How're we doing? Huh.
你来这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我告诉过你了 我会给你画作
I told you I get you the painting.
我的天
My goodness.
这是威廉吧
Is that little William?
嘿 知道吗 有个电♥话♥是找你的 小子
Hey, you know what? You got a phone call young man.
谁是翠西亚
Who is Tricia?
好吧 上楼 快
Okay, go upstairs. Go, go, go.
拜托 你是不是越来越帅了
Come on bro, are you getting some?
他是个帅气的年轻人
He turned into a good looking young man.
但是
But he's a..
我不知道
I don't know.
他却病了
Looking a little peakin.
我说过了 如果有人敢靠近我儿子 我就扭断他的脖子
I told Finn I'll break his fucking neck, if he came near my son.
你3个也一样
And that goes for the three of you.
用画笔戳死他 对吧
And stab him to death with a fucking paintbrush, right?
为什么有敌意
Why, why the hostility?
敌意
Hostility?
-不要妄动 -天啊
-Don't fucking move. -Jesus Christ!
-好 爸爸 不要冲动
Okay, pop, it ain't that kind of night.