God, that's horrible.
何时的事 最近吗
When did this happen? Recently?
很久了
It was a while ago.
那是
It was...
几年前 就五年前
It was years ago... five years ago.
他淹死的事
He drowned.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还没走出 嗯
And you're... you're still not, um...
你还没释怀
You're still not over him?
还没
No.
那我得赶快爬出这套西装
I'm gonna get out of this suit.
妮姬
Nikki!
先坐下 -好
Let's sit down. - All right.
听着
Look.
我也曾有段婚姻
I've been married too.
你说你爱你的前夫
You say you love your husband.
这可以确定
Of course you do.
但他已经死了
But he's dead,
而我就在这里
and I'm right here.
此时此刻
Right now.
然后我爱你
And I love you.
那你
You.
我会一直爱你
I've always loved you.
会是谁啊
Who the hell is that?
不知
I don't know.
或许等一下就走了
Maybe they'll go away.
妮姬
Nikki.
下面有个女孩
There's a girl down there.
什么
What?
有个女孩在下面
There's some girl down there.
哪里
Where?
那就是夏天
That's Summer.
我女儿啦
That's my daughter.
你怎么来的啊
How did you get here?
开车啊
I drove.
我的乖乖 从西雅图开来
Honey. From Seattle?
是啊
Yeah.
看到你真好
Nice to see you too.
那你开多久啊
Well... well, how long did that take you?
开了18小时不休息
Oh, like, 18 hours straight.
是喔 你哪那么厉害
Yeah, well, why did you do that?
不知耶
I don't know.
你叫我别回来的
You, like, said not to come,
那我就猜一定有事发生
so I thought, "Somethings up."
我该先打电♥话♥的
Guess I should have called.
不用 乖乖
No, honey.
你有客人
Well, you have company.
不是 是
No, it... it...
你会喜欢他的
you'll like him.
应该会
It's okay.
那好奇怪喔
Well, that's weird.
怎么说
What?
你竟然跟别人在一起
You with somebody else.
不是你想的那样
But it's not like that.
我不是那个意思
Well, I mean, I'm not saying...
算了吧 毕竟
Come on. Whatever.
五年都过了
It's been five years.
知道吗 我走过来了
You know? I'm over it.
不 你还没
No, you're not.
这家伙认识多久了
How long have you been seeing this guy?
刚认识的
Just a little while.
是喔
Oh.
他能让你忘了老爸
Does he make you forget about Dad?
不会
No.
那 他是做什么的
What... uh, what does he do?
是个画家
He's a painter.
粉刷房♥子 (双关语)
Like, houses?
不 是艺术画家
No, no... art.
喔 哇呜
Oh, wow.
这个老爸喜欢喔
Well, Dad would have loved that.
姓啥名啥
What's his name?
不是你想的 我
Wait. I-I just... I...
想跟他在一起 我需要他
I need him.
是喔 -好吗 我
Yeah. - Okay? I...
妈 我没不高兴
Mom, I'm not mad.
我只想让你了解
No, I just want you to understand.
是
Yeah.
妈 我并不想你孤拎拎一个人
Mom, it's not like I want you to be alone
过日子
for the rest of your life.
我知 我知
No, I know. I know.
只是
I just...
你老爸是我一辈子的爱
Your father was the love of my life.
是啊
Yeah.
我知
I know.
说嘛 他贵姓啊
Come on. What's his name?
让我认识他嘛
Let's... let's meet him.
大名啊
What's his name?
我也希望你能接受他 好吗
I-I just want you to accept him, okay?
我了 我不是土包子
Yes. Okay. I'm not a jerk.
那我该做点什么吗
What am I gonna do?
乖乖 我正想跟你说
Honey, I just got to tell you something.
嗨
Hi.
你一定是夏天
You must be Summer.
我是汤姆
I'm Tom.
我知道 我知道
I know. I-I know.
我刚看到时也不敢相信
I just couldn't believe it when I saw him.
喔 天啊
Oh, my God.
我地天啊
Jesus Christ.
你怎么下来了
What are you doing?
怎么
What?
出去 快出去
Get out. Get out of here.
喔 夏天 -不可以 快出去
Oh, Summer... - No! Get out of here.
夏天 别这样
Summer, now, stop.
你这个 怪物
You're... a freak.
你说什么 别那样说
What? Don't say that.
妈 你在干嘛
Mom, what are you doing?
发生什么事了
What is going on?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
等等 -我很抱歉
Wait. - I'm sorry.
什么 -乖乖
What? - Honey...
这是真的吗 -别 别 别
Is this for real? - No, no, no... no, no.
把他弄出去 弄出去
Get him out of here! Get him out of here!
别理他 -快别这样
Leave him alone! - Just stop it.
嘿 - 不 这太诡异了吧
Hey! - No, this is sick.
别这样 -这样不对
Stop it! - This is sick!
别这样 -不 你才别这样
Stop! - No, you Stop it!
别这样 -快露出你的真面目
Stop it! - Get your face out of here!
别这样 -出去
Stop it! - Get out!
出去
Get out!
夏天 别这样 -拜托啦
Summer, stop it! - Please!
妈
Mom!
你出去
Get out of the house.
为何 -你出去
What? - Get out of the house!
请你离开
I want you to leave now!
好 我走 我走
All right, I'm going. I'm leaving.
不 你不用走
No, you're not.
妈 -怎样
Mom! - What?
我告诉你了我需要他
I told you. I need him.
我待会再来好了
I'll be back later.
不 你别再来了
电影精选列表