跟你说个趣事喔
You want to hear something funny?
好啊 请说
Yes, please.
我今天好像看到他耶
I thought I saw him today.
谁
Who?
盖瑞特
Garrett.
什么意思 你是说
What do you mean? That's...
在美术馆
At the museum.
好像
Looked like him, anyway.
从我旁边走过 简直就像分身
He walked right by me... was a double.
天啊 简直一模一样
It was... God, it was almost a perfect double.
喔 就好像
Oh, Christ, that must have been, like...
喔 真的一样 -哇呜
Oh, it was. - Wow.
那你认为那只是个投影
What do you think he was, like, a projection,
还是你所想像的
or maybe you're just... you know, wishful thinking, you know?
不 是我虚构的
No, I didn't make him up. - No, no, I didn't mean that.
不是 我不是那个意思
I mean,
我是说 会不会是你看到
it's just that, you know, you... you saw someone
一个长像相似的人 然后你
who looked similar, and you... you...
不是 不是
No. No.
这很不可思议
It was... it was incredible.
有人就说啊
Well, you know what they say.
在世上我们都有个一模一样的我
We all have a double somewhere in the world.
对啊
That's right.
哇呜
Wow.
我去翻翻鞋盒里的照片
I have to look through shoe boxes of old photos
想说回忆一下苏珊的长相
just to remember what Susan looked like.
你才不会
Oh, you do not.
现在一点印象都没
Well, she's a bit chalky.
喔 真是糟糕
Oh, that's so sad.
或许这男的是你喜欢的型
So maybe this guy's your type.
或是你想要的型
Or do you have a type?
不是
No.
我只喜欢的型就是盖瑞特
I mean yes: Garrett.
嗯
Hmm.
那再来你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
怎么做 -是啊
Do? - Yeah.
什么意思 我没打算作什么啊
What do you mean? I'm not gonna do anything.
当真
Really?
你不想再到他吗
Are you gonna try and see him again?
你知道的
You know...
跟他说什么 “先生 对不起
To say what? "Excuse me, sir.
你跟我死去的丈夫撞脸啦
"You happen to be a double for my dead husband.
可以请我喝一杯吗”
Can I buy you a drink?"
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah. That's right.
还真有点吓人喔
It's a little creepy, yeah.
是喔
No.
我得说这样也不错
I have to say it was nice.
就在看到他的一霎那
It was just nice for a moment,
那种假装盖瑞特还活着的感觉
seeing him today,
还真不错
believing Garrett was still around.
再次活生生的感觉
It just felt like it used to.
我很喜欢
Felt like being alive again.
早啊 妮姬
Good morning, Nikki.
早 安东尼奥
Morning, Antonio.
喔
Oop.
校职员停车证
哈罗
Hello!
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me!
对不起
Excuse me!
喔 哇哈
Oh, wah-ha...
请问
Um, excuse me.
请问200室怎么走
Do you know where room 200 is?
喔 抱歉
Uh, excuse me.
有事吗
May I help you?
嗨
Hi.
哈罗
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
有什么事吗
Wh-what can I do for you?
我 喔 想上这门课
I, uh, was interested in the class.
很抱歉喔 已经上半学期了
Oh, I'm sorry, but we're in the middle of a semester.
喔
Oh.
你可以跟教务组查询一下
Did you check with the office?
你去查过没
Did you check with Admissions?
这个嘛 我 我没 我是查了
You know, I... I didn't. Well, I did.
呜 我现在才找到教室
Um, I just, um... just to find the classroom.
我 我刚才
I-I... it was just
恍神了
a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing.
这是学校
Well, this is a college.
不会自己带路
They're not very spontaneous.
没错
Right.
是啊
Yeah.
没事吧
Are you all right?
很抱歉 我就
I'm so sorry. I just didn't...
就是想不透
I didn't think this through.
没关系
Well, no worries.
我是说 一月开始的下学期也可以啊
I mean, the next semester starts in January or...
剩没几个月了
a couple months.
不是 我 不
No, I-I... no...
什么 -我
What? I--I...
你真的还好吧
You sure... are you okay?
还好 只是
No, it's just a...
好像丢了什么
an empty-nest kind of a thing.
我 我急急忙忙地找
I-I just wanted to keep busy.
小孩吗
Well, kids, huh?
这真是令人忧伤的过程
They're just one long grieving process.
小孩跑哪去
You know, where's my baby?
幼稚园老师呢 小儿子呢
Where's my kindergartner? Where's my little boy?
没错 你知道的
Exactly. Well, you know...
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
我 真 -没关系
I... this is... - It's okay.
没关系 -我不该来的
It's okay. - I shouldn't have come.
没关系
No, it's all right.
不 这不是真的
No, no. I... this... this isn't real.
什么 -这不是真的
What? - It's just not real.
你不是
You're not...
等等
Wait.
嗯
Hmm.
嗯
Mm.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
我了解
I understand.
下周一见
Well, I'll see you Monday.
你又来啦
You're back.
是啊
Yeah.
你不会又跑掉吧
Are you gonna run away on me again?
或许会
I might.
是喔
Understandable.
我是说我看起来不像善类
I mean, look at me. I'm one scary dude.
是这样 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry.
那天有点唐突
I think I was a little strange the other day.
是啊 你有些激动
Yeah, you were a little emotional.
是的
I was.
让人摸不着边
Well, it's a strange time.
小孩离家后一切让人不习惯
Kids leaving home... it's got to be strange.
嗯
Mm.
是啊
Yeah.
你结婚没
Are you married?
喔 今天还没
Um... no.
过去了
Gone.
过去
Gone?
是啊 丢下我
Yeah. He left me.
刚分开还是过世
电影精选列表