I-I started an art class.
刚开始啥都不会
I know I have no skill whatsoever,
但我现在好兴奋
but, anyway, I just am so excited about it.
急着要告诉你
I wanted to tell you.
回来有空就打给我
So give me a call back when you get a chance.
拜拜
Bye.
嗨 罗杰 是我
Hi, Roger. It's me.
嗨
Hi.
你在干嘛啊
What are you doing?
在餐厅看到一些美食
Found this lovely gourmet shop around the corner.
就有点兴奋 想做做看 但
I went a little crazy, but, uh...
罗杰 我会请你吃啊
Roger, I invited you.
喔 拜托
Oh, please.
反正我也是闲闲没事干
A lot of this stuff I had just lying around.
刚好有机会表现一下
I was just waiting for the right occasion.
再说 都没机会用用这些餐具
Besides, any excuse to break out the kitsch-ware.
很可爱
Very cute.
啊 都是苏珊留下的
Yeah. It was Susan's.
她妈妈买♥♥给她
Her mother bought her the complete set...
一整套的贝壳奶油刀
shellfish butter knives.
让她很高兴
Stuff made her laugh.
换作是我也会高兴
Yeah, stuff still makes me smile.
哇呜
Wow.
我没留下盖瑞特任何东西
I can't have anything of Garrett's around.
真的
Really?
真没有
No.
我一回到家就全部打包装箱
I hid most of it or, you know, chucked it,
把整间屋子清干净
boxed it up right when I got back.
全部丢光光
I just purged the whole house.
太伤感了
Just too painful.
我还是会想她
I like thinking about her.
是喔
Yeah?
罗杰
Roger?
嗯
Mm?
我想我喜欢上一个人了
I think I might have found somebody.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我看上一个男人
I met a man.
好啊 妮姬
That's terrific, Nikki.
真替你高兴
I'm ecstatic for you.
怎么啦 听起来你很生气
What? You sound mad.
没错 我是吧
Yeah, yeah, I guess I am.
我很生气
I am mad.
为何
Why?
我约你好多年了
I've been asking you out for years.
我知道我只能当你的邻居
I realize I'm just your neighbor.
罗杰 你是盖瑞特的朋友
Roger, you were Garrett's friend.
所以呢 他已经死了
So what? He's dead.
苏珊也死啦
Susan's dead.
罗杰 这点我很抱歉
Roger, I-I'm sorry.
这个人更年轻
So is he, uh, younger?
还是小狼狗
Some boy toy?
她是我的菜 -喔
He's my type. - Hmm.
恭喜啊
Congrats.
所以你又跟别人恋爱罗
So you've fallen in love with somebody else.
喔 我想我
No, I-I think I'm still
还是爱着盖瑞特
very much in love with Garrett.
我
I...
比以前更爱他
I'm more in love with him than ever.
我记得他最多的是
You know what I remember most about him...
我是说在我发现他淹死时
I mean, about finding him when he drowned?
他嘴唇还有些沙子
There was sand on his lips...
一些谷屑 一些结晶
these little grains, these little crystals.
很奇怪
Isn't that weird
为何至今我还记得那么清楚
that that's what I would remember?
安妮 倔强的安妮
Annie, Annie, quite contrary.
你的花♥园♥种了什么啊
How your garden grows.
有银铃 麦仙翁
With silver bells and cockle shells
还有牵牛花
and one pathetic petunia.
什么风把我们毕卡索吹来
What brings you this far east, Picasso?
我想说你是不是
I was wondering if you still had
还留着我的旧画具
any of my old painting stuff here.
十年后才想到
Ten years later?
怎么这么突然
What's the inspiration?
收新学生
New student?
记得那时刚毕业
I'll have you know I graduated from students years ago.
我当上兼任教授
I moved on to adjunct faculty.
前途一片光明
I saw the sign out front.
你要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子喔
Are you selling the house?
癌症治疗费越来越贵
The price of cancer went up.
很严重吗 -我知道
Seriously? - I know.
我应该告诉你 但
I should have told you, but...
不用不用 是你的房♥子了
No, no. It's your house now.
只是
It's just...
那你们要搬去哪
Where are you guys gonna go?
还不知道
I don't know.
公♥寓♥吧 我猜
The flats, I guess.
较便宜的地方
Someplace cheaper.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
无事一身轻
Clean as a whistle.
那就好
Good.
你呢 -也是
You? - Yes.
越来越好
So far, so good.
哇呜
Wow.
真漂亮
They're beautiful.
你要画这个吗
We could paint them,
还是摆着欣赏就好了
but I thought they'd be nice just to look at.
我们老家长满这个
Our last house had them all over...
还有芭蕉
that and banana trees.
喔 仿佛回到那里
God, that was a while back.
在哪里
Where was this?
洛菲兹 -是喔
Los Feliz. - Oh, yeah?
我去过那里 是喔
I used to live up there. - Yeah?
大地震完我们就搬家
We had to move because of the big earthquake.
还记得吗 -我记得 就1994年嘛
Remember that? - '94. I sure do.
真是可怕喔
It was pretty scary.
是啊 所有力量都是放出来了
Yeah. All the power went out.
是啊
Yeah.
那时还很早吧
It was early, right?
外面还有点暗
Still dark out.
我爬上屋顶观看
Iran up to the roof, and I looked up,
可以看到整条米基路
and I could see the entire Milky Way.
然后跑到夏天的房♥间
I had run into Summer's room right when it happened.
我好害怕
I was so scared.
她的房♥间全塌了
Oh, her room was just destroyed.
书都掉在她床上
All of the books were on her bed,
我记得夏天彻夜未归
and then I remembered she was at a sleepover.
谁是夏天
Who's Summer?
我女儿
My daughter.
喔
Oh.
游泳池很漂亮
Nice pool.
谢谢 你会游泳吗
Thanks. Are you a swimmer?
会啊 我好爱游
Yeah. I like to swim.
其实 我还青年会教过
As a matter of fact, I was going to the Y after this.
是喔
Oh.
以前常游
I used to love to swim.
现在没游了吗
But not anymore?
没了 现在不下水了
No, I... I don't go in the water.
不知道为何
I don't know.
感觉不对
I'm not doing something right.
乱糟糟的
电影精选列表