Yeah.
我不想变老
I hate getting older.
我知道不该说这个
I know I'm not supposed to say that.
那什么是你该说的呢
What are you supposed to say?
我该说我成长
That I've grown into myself,
然后
that I...
变成熟 更聪明
enjoy being older, wiser.
但其实不然
But the truth is I don't.
应该是越来越不想
I mean, it's getting harder and harder
照镜子
to look in the mirror.
我知道
I know.
你会想说哪个老家伙在背后看我
Who is that old fart staring back at me?
是啊 没错
Yeah. Right?
你知道 有时我睡觉时
You know, sometimes I go to bed at night,
我会想
and I think, "Well...
一天又过了 接着又一天
There goes another one, another day."
嗯 -然后又一年过了
Mm-hmm. - "Another year."
我不会难过
And I'm not sad about it.
也不怕
I'm not scared.
只是会
It's just...
让我一直一直想
Sobering.
然后停下脚步望着落日
And I'll catch myself walking backwards into the sunset.
喔 触景伤情
Oh, waxing sentimental.
就会想到
Yeah, I'm feeling... you know,
那些悲欢岁月
thinking about all the good times and bad times.
是啊 我想起那段甜蜜日子
Yeah, I think about how happy we were.
我已经很久 没这么快乐了
It's been a long time since I thought something good could happen.
嗯
Hmm.
嗯
Well,
现在又有希望了 对吧
everything is possible now, okay?
夏天又不在
Summer's gone.
就剩我们两
We're on our own.
我用一辈子找寻你
I spent my whole life looking for you.
没想到让我找到了
I can't believe I found you.
是我找到你的 记得吧
I found you, remember?
妮姬
Nikki.
我买♥♥到罗勒了
I got the basil.
还要买♥♥什么
What else do we need?
妮姬
Nikki!
嘿 妮姬
Hey, Nikki!
妮姬 等一下
Nikki, wait up!
你没听到我叫你 -拍谢啦
You didn't hear me? - I'm sorry.
还好吧 -没事
You all right? - No, I'm fine.
我很好 你在这干嘛
I'm fine. What are you doing here?
什么叫我在这干嘛
What do you mean what am I doing here?
我在这买♥♥了多少年
I've been coming here for years.
我是说 以前我们都是一起来的
I mean, we used to come here together, you know?
就是苏珊 我 你 还有盖瑞特啊
I mean, Susan and I, you and Garrett.
对喔 没错
Oh, of course. That's right.
没错
That's right.
我有打电♥话♥给你
I've been calling you.
有吗 -有啊
Oh, you have? - Yeah.
喔 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
喔 不 是我抱歉
Oh, no, I'm sorry.
只是 嗯
I just, uh...
我挂念你
I miss you.
喔 我也是
Oh, I miss you too.
那 你跟新朋友来吗
So, is the, uh... the new friend here?
不是 他不是
No. No, he's not.
不是 -不是
No? - No.
或许我们可以共进午餐
Well, maybe we can grab lunch sometime.
我也想
I would love that.
你知道的 就是普通朋友
You know, just as friends.
是 是 我了解
Yes, yes. I would love that.
我会打给你 我保证
I'll... I'll call you. I promise.
我 我想说
Can I... can I tell you something?
说啊
Yeah.
很抱歉弄成那么尴尬
I'm sorry I made things awkward.
那些年
Yeah, it's just all those years
看你跟盖瑞特
of seeing you and Garrett... what you had...
那么嗯爱
I mean, you guys lit up a room.
我就很羡慕啊 所以
I just wanted a little of that for myself.
请你见谅
I hope you understand.
我了 我了 罗杰
I do. I do, Roger.
谢谢 -好的
Thanks. - Okay.
改天见 -好的
See you. - Okay.
自己保重
Take care of yourself.
这是怎么一回事
What was that all about?
喔 很抱歉
Oh, sorry.
连跟介绍一下都没有
You don't even introduce me?
什么 这个 他是罗杰
What? Well, that was Roger.
谁是罗杰
Roger who?
喔 他 是我和前夫的朋友
Oh, he... he was a friend of ours.
你不介绍认识认识
You don't introduce me to him?
我很抱歉 他是盖瑞特的朋友
I'm sorry. He was a friend of Garrett's.
那又怎样 盖瑞特不在了
So what? Garrett left you.
上天堂了
I mean, the hell with him.
我真不明白
I don't understand.
我只是
Well, I'm just...
我 我只是还不知如何开口
I'm... I... I'm just not ready.
那要等什么时候
Ready for what?
只是
I-I just am...
还不到介绍亲友时
I'm not ready to share you with everyone.
我以前很喜欢
I've always been a big fan
穿那样
of the besotted Southern writer look.
要我穿给你看看吗
You want me to try one on?
嗯 -那就来吧
Mm. - Let's go in.
如何啊
What do you think?
喔
Oh.
打个领带更好
I think I need a bow tie.
帮我打领带吧
You know how to do one of these?
好啊
Yeah.
那年我和妈刚从汉普敦回来
Mummy and I just returned from the Hamptons.
凯特就穿着这一身
Kit's become, gosh, such a striking creature.
墨菲就给史考特一艘船当作毕业礼物
Muffy gave Scotty a yacht for graduation.
盖瑞特
Garrett.
喔 天啊
Aw, Jesus.
让你想起他喔
What, are you getting back with him?
不是 他没离开我
No. He didn't leave me.
你又看到他了
So you're seeing him again?
是的
Yes.
也不是
No.
不是
No.
所以你把我藏起来
That's why you're hiding me?
因为你前夫又回来了
'Cause...'cause you're back with your husband?
不是 不是
No, no.
他已经死了
He's dead.
真的
He's dead?
是的
He died.
那是 -我还不知怎说
Well... - I couldn't tell you.
为何
Why not?
还是你要认我以为他还在
You wanted me to believe that he'd just run away?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
一直
All this time?
将来我一定会跟你解释
I planned to tell you. I did.
只是时候未到
I just never found the right...
你骗我
You lied to me.
你一定隐藏什么不说
I mean, why would you lie about something like that?
因为 -怎样
Because I... - Huh?
我还真希望那事不会发生
I just didn't want it to be true.
天啊 这很可怕耶
电影精选列表