Please don't leave me.
不要离开我
Please don't leave me.
不要离开我
Please don't leave me.
我还以为我失去你了
I just thought I lost you.
我以为你不见了
I thought you were gone.
我还在 我还在
I'm here... right here.
汤姆
Tom?
嗯
Hmm.
这可能是你第一次叫我的名字
I think that's the first time you ever said my name.
你爱过我吗
Did you ever love me?
我真的爱你
I do love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我是坏蛋吗
Am I bad person?
不是
No.
不是
No.
没关系
It's okay.
喔
Ohh.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我们需要谈一下
We need to talk.
想到罗
You think?
一年后
我是说 有时“相似”不错的 是吧
I mean, sometimes it's nice just being "in like," you know?
你那时为何没跟我妈在一起
Why didn't you and Mom ever get together?
喔
Oh.
我们还是做朋友比较好
No, we're better off as friends.
我是个不错的朋友
I give "great friend."
是吗 -是啊
Yeah? - Yeah.
妈 你还记得那时
Mom, do you remember that time
我们去大熊湖
that we went up to, um, Big Bear,
我们和老爸做了一个 维纳斯的雪人
and Dad made a Venus de Milo out of snow?
我记得你的手一直扶着 他的乳♥房♥♥
I just remember you couldn't keep your hands off her breasts.
那天太阳很大
They were shiny.
明年我想再去过的白雪圣诞节
I could totally go for a white Christmas again next year.
是吗 -你想去吗
Yeah? - You want to?
我想去
I would love that.
这是哪个人吗
Hey, is this that guy?
谁
Who?
就那个长得像老爸的人
You know, the guy that looks like Dad?
那是什么
What is that?
画展邀请函 还是
Invitation to an art gallery, or...
不是 是
No, it's...
是张讣闻
It's a memorial.
你是妮姬吗
Nikki?
喔 我正想着你会来
Oh, I was hoping you would come.
嗨
Hi.
我是 我是 安妮
I'm, uh... I'm... I'm Anne.
他的前妻
I'm the ex-wife.
你应该听过这段故事吧
I'm sure you've heard the horror stories.
嗯 你怎会认得我
Um, how did you recognize me?
跟我来
Come with me.
这些都是新画作
These are all new,
最近几年的 就在认识你之后的
just in the last year... since you.
这些都是
All of these?
安妮 他后来怎样了
Anne, what... what happened?
喔 他生病很久了 你不知道吗
Oh, well, he'd been sick for a long time, you know.
他从没跟我说
He never told me.
他不想让你知道
He didn't want you to know.
电影精选列表