What gave it away?
你又是谁?
Who are you?
我们都怕她
We're scared of her
今晚放学后来这儿找我 带上相机
Meet me here, after school today. And bring that
我们可以停止跟随他了吗?
Can we stop following him now?
可以了 走
Okay. c'mon
嘿 伙计们!
Hey guys!
这是什么?
What's this?
新乐队"戏剧化停顿"
New band'Dramatic Pause "
强斯是我们的主唱
Chance is our lead singer
哇噢 好酷!
Wow. That's neat!
我们需要乐队照 传♥单♥宣传用 你能做吗?
We need some band photos-For flyers and stuff. Can you do it?
当然 没问题
Yeah, sure can
我们面临乐队大战 需要一个经理
We're competing at the battle of the bands and we require a manager
有兴趣吗?
Interested?
经理人?
Manager?
你们是校园乐队 上卫浴用品封面... 都很烂
Your e a high-School band doing To to covers... badly
你们真正需要的是安乐死
What you really need is to be put out of your misery
- 我加入 - 酷
-I'min-Cool
好多的人啊!
This is a whole lot of people!
听着 我用了些手段确保"戏剧化停顿"出彩
Hey, listen. I arranged for some insurance to make sure Dramatic Pause stands out
你买♥♥通了裁判?
You bought off the judges?
- 给力点 - 你暗♥杀♥了裁判?
Even better-You killed the judges?
你能不能闭嘴给我听着!
Will you just shut up and listen!
- 强斯呢? - 不是和你们一起...
-Where's Chance?-With you...
你们没去接他?
Weren't you picking him up?
假如强斯不出现 我们该怎么办?
So, what are we supposed to do if Chance doesn't show?
- 嗨 劳伦斯 - 你知道这事吗?
-Hi, Lawrence-Do you know about that?
什么时候的事?
When did this happen?
他们过去两周一直在筹划这个
It's been brewing for the past two weeks, or so
李维和强斯合写了一首歌♥
Levi and Chance wrote a song together
- 好不好听? - 我还没听过
-lsit any good?-I haven't heard it yet
瞧 李维本来被禁足 现在人不见了
Look, Levi's grounded, and now he's gone
我敢打赌跟你的儿子有关
And I'm willing to bet your son has got something to do with that
- 我想找他谈谈 - 强斯不在家
wanna talk to him right now-Chance isn't here
他的乐队五点比赛 我们能去吗?
His band goes on at five. Can we go?
去拿外套
Get your coat
等等 我得先扮靓一些
But wait, I have to get changed first
知道人们该发明什么吗? 移♥动♥电♥话♥(当时还没有手♥机♥)
You know what someone should really invent? Portable phones
来 咱们去看能不能找到他
C'mon, let'sgo and see if we can find him
你去那儿 你去后面 好吗?
You go over there and you check back there, okay?
强斯!
Chance!
你们去上面看看
You guys, go look up there
强斯!
Chance!
我们分头找说不定更好
Maybe it's better if we split up
强斯!
Chance!
你去哪儿了?
Where were you?
我们差点以为你怯场走了
We were starting to think you bailed
噢 快看 屁精大串联
Oh look, it's the Flock-Of-Faggots
你们打算唱什么"屁♥股♥也蹦迪"?
What are you playing, Disco Up The Ass'?
你有看到李维在哪儿吗?
Have you seen Levi anywhere?
我没看到他们任何一个
I don't see either of them
那边是强斯吗?
Is that Chance over there?
快看他们 靓丽死了!
Look at them, they're spectacular!
- 你在这里做什么? - 不错的招呼 你觉得?
What are you doing up here?-Nice introduction, your idea?
- 我不敢上台 - 为什么? 怎么了?
-I can't go on-Why? What's wrong?
登台恐惧症 可能是吧
Stage fright is my best guess
要不就是肠道寄生虫
Or may be an intestinal parasite
女士们...
Ladies...
好了 你们这群荷尔蒙失调的家伙
Okay. you hormonal mess of a crowd
准备好迎接下个乐队了吗?
Are you ready for the next band?
有请我的火箭女郎!
Please welcome my Rockettes!
这都什么玩意儿?
What the hell is that?
歌♥舞团啊 切!
A chorus line, duh!
我们是不是很靓?
Aren't they fabulous?
我说 我们是不是很靓!
I said, aren't they fabulous!
听我说
Listen to me
假如穿裙子和高跟鞋对着两百醉汉唱歌♥
If singing in a dress-and high-Heels in front of two-Hundred drunks
都不能让你准备充分 其他就更不可能了
Isn't going to prepare you for this, then nothing ever will
这是小菜一碟!
This is cake!
你不明白...
You don't understand...
假装他人很简单
Pretending to be someone else is easy
那是表演 是化妆
It's an act, dress-Up
- 我可以靠高礼帽隐藏... - 我以为你受够了隐藏
-I can hide behind top hats...-I thought you were done hiding
你不想大家看到真正的强斯吗?
Don't you want them to see the real Chance?
站上去大声唱吧
Just go out there and sing
很好的建议
Great advice
再说 假如有观众丢东西
And besides, if they start throwing anything
也是因为李维和他差劲的吉他伴奏
It'll be at Levi and his lousy guitar playing
站出来给所有人看
Just stand up to all of em
现在是你的机会 站出来
Now's your chance. Stand up
现在我希望你们为下个乐队鼓掌
So, lwant you all to put your hands together for the next band
主唱是我个人的闺密好友
It's led by a close personal friend of mine
另外亲爱的 假如你们喜欢好音乐
And honeys, if you like good music
可以在听完他们表演后去听收音机
You can turn on the radio after the concert
现在 他们出场了 有氧面霜下容光焕发
In the meantime, here they are, in all their oxy-Cream glory
戏剧化停顿!
The Dramatic Pause!
我活在不同世界
I live in a different world
我有我视野
See things my own way
不为我行为惭愧
Got no shame for what I do
不想去置喙
What else should I say
我们会成为谁
Who do we become
所有项相加
Add up all the sums
部分的我会定型
Part of me will be okay
其余待创造
The rest will be undone
站出来 为你的梦想
Stand Up for all of your dreams
让过去变回忆
Leave the ones that have been
看我们能走多远
See how far we have come
绝不屈服命运
Never have to succumb
叫上朋友一起
Take your friends by your side
搭上这趟旅行
And just go for that ride
不必担心你是谁
Don't worry who you are
站出来你会走最远
Stand Up and you'll go far
有人生来好运
Some people have all the luck
有外表有钞
Born with looks and a buck
剩下我们所有人
And then there is the rest of us
怪异和搞砸
The strange and messed up
你认为自己唯一
You think you are one
其实你够傻
Boy you sure are dumb
看着我们作判断
Look at us and then decide
谁善良 谁又阴暗
Who is Jekyll, who is Hyde
站出来 为你的梦想
Stand Up for all of your dreams
让过去成为回忆
Leave the ones that have been
看你能走多远
See how far you can go
准备一掷出手
Then get ready to blow
哈登先生!
Mr. Harden!
我有话要问你
I want a word with you
能解释一下吗?
Care to explain?
站出来 为你的梦想
Stand Up for all of your dreams
让过去成为回忆
Leave the ones that have been
看你能走多远
See how far you can go
准备一掷出手
Then get ready to blow
从容你的低潮
Take the low-Times in stride
谦卑你的巅峰
Bring the high-Times inside
别担心迷失自己
Don't worry who you are
站出来你会走最远
Stand Up and you'll go far
你为什么不告诉我你有个乐队?
Why didn't you tell me you had a band?
我觉得你没心理准备接受家里又出个歌♥手
I didn't think you were ready for another singer in the family
也许你该让我来决定什么有准备 什么没准备
Well, maybe you should let me decide what I mayor may not be ready for
不过谢谢替我着想
But thanks for looking out for me
我会挺你
电影精选列表