That's why he made you quit the band?
"音乐是我的生命"那一套上哪儿去了?
What happened to your whole'music is my life'mantra?
就像你说的 我们... 太什么来着?
Well, it's like you said, we're what was it?
差劲?
Pedic ular?
所以没什么损失
So, no big loss
我不知道流星撞地球会不会让你好受点儿
I don't know a meteor could hit the earth, causing you to get better
我在艾德·伍德电影里看到过(烂片"外星第9号♥计划"情节)
Ithink Isawitonceinan Ed Wood film
我知道你不想被看到和我一起的真正原因
I know the real reason you don't want to be seen with me
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think
我不介意你喜欢男人
I don't care that you dig guys
这点我信
I believe that
但你介意别人这样认为你...
But you do care if other people think you do...
通过联♥系♥我
By way of association
我没想到布莱德对你有这么大影响力
I never realized Brad had so much sway over you
通常鼓手是最可有可无的
Usually the drummer is the most expendable
我不指望你懂
Look, l don't expect you to get it
这倒是新闻 你根本不想我懂 不是吗?
There's a newsflash. You don't expect me to get much, do you?
为某个不知名的原因一而再的看轻我
Continually underestimating me for some unknown reason
- 你没自己以为的那么复杂 - 你又知道?
You're not as complicated as you think you are-How the hell would you know?
我也是青少年
I'm a teenager, too
而且比你复杂无穷倍
And infinitely more complicated than you
你这么想?
Is that so?
我没看见你柜子里有多少衣服(双关)
I don't see any dresses in your closet
没关系
It's okay
你那样的从来不会和我这样的做朋友
Guys like you are never friends with the likes of me
这样看来 你只是按规则做事
So in that regard, you turned out true to form
好呛人
Ouch
有一天 你需要站出来面对那些人
Someday. you're gonna have to stand up to people
那些像布莱德
People like Brad
像你♥爸♥爸
Like your father
甚至你自己
Eventually maybe even yourself
那么 你的报复布莱德计划进展到哪里了?
So, how'syour revenge-On-Brad plan coming?
是啊 你现在有什么?
Yeah, what you got?
偏头痛
A headache
另外我觉得他已经忘记我了 我在他雷达探测外
Besides, I think he's forgotten about me. Pm off his radar
混球!
Jerk!
嘿 听着 太妹
Hey. Look, Whoopi
他的肥猪脸挡住路不是我的错好吗?
I tain'tmy fault his big fat face got in the way. okay?
嘿 马奎思
Hey Marquis...
下次学会躲 作好鸡的本分(duck 也指鸭)
Next time, duck. Like the chicken you are
这完全说不通...
That makes no sense...
从纯家禽角度来说
On a pure poultry level
嘿 吉米·奥尔森 没人跟你说话(超人的摄影记者朋友)
Hey. Jimmy Olsen, no one'stalking to you
你干嘛总这么暴躁? 我对你做了什么?
Why are you so angry ali the time? What did I even do to you?
你侵入了我的学校
Invaded my school
我是说 你的存在本身就够让我作呕
I mean your presence alone is enough to make me wanna puke
你还不懂吗 伙计? 你不属于这儿
Dont you get it man? You don't belong here
所以滚
So, leave
美国有玻璃学校了
Fairy Academy is back in the states
他们在等你
They're waiting for you
走吧 伙计
Let'sgo, man
今天算了 我们明天再来揍他
Forget about it man, well beat him up tomorrow
你刚说什么"雷达探测外"来着?
So. what was that all about being off his radar'?
- 这还让不让人活 - 你也要发飙了
-A man can't go on like this-Or you, even
做点什么!
Do something!
我知道他为什么总暴躁
I know why he's so angry all the time
这个计划不明智 更说不上有性格
This plan is unwise. Not to mention uncouth
高风险 我同意
It's high-Risk l agree
拿出点卵蛋来 你们两个!
Grow some balls! The both of you
还有别再像四十岁英国老嫖♥客♥一样讲话
And stop talking like a forty-Year-Old British fop
恶心
It's bizarro
假如我做这个...
If I do like this.
取消行动
Abort
假如我做这个...
And if l do this
取消取消行动 我们接着做
Then the abort is off and we're back on
但假如我做...
But then, if I do....
"包不离"先生 闭嘴!
Mr. Samsonite, shut it!
好了 巨型太空舱斯缪尔克走了 来!
Okay. Air Craft Carrier S mel ker has passed, C'mon!
我需要看护士
I need to see the nurse
我快死了
I'm dying
休想 我要先填请♥愿♥书
Not before I get a petition form
这所学院的食物连鼠蚁都消化困难 更别说人类
The food at this institution is not fit for sub-Speciesconsumption, let alone humans
请一个个来 我就一个人
One at a time, boys. please I am alone here
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我的天!
Ohmy God!
他怎么了?
What's wrong with him?
要知道 我不是医护专家 不过看上去...
You know, I'm certainly no medical expert, but from the looks of it..
我得说他快翘了!
Pd say he's dying!
有东西从他喉咙出来!
It's moved from his throat!
说不定是寄生虫
Maybe it's a parasite
我去叫护士!
I'm calling the nurse!
别离开! 你还不能走!
Don't leave me! Not yet!
远离那道光 远离那道光
Stay away from the light. Stay away from the light
我想他是要做忏悔
I think he's trying to confess
你受过临终告解的正规培训吗?
Are you properly trained in the giving of last rites?
我不知道
I don't know
噢 不! 别走 亨克!
Oh no! Don't go, Hank!
别走
Don't go
快走 他是那么好的人
GO. He was so sweet...
我没事了
I'm okay
- 这又是怎么回事? - 过敏 一阵一阵的
What's happening here?-Allergies. They come and go
不过你非常能抚慰人
You were very comforting, though
噢... 对了... 我想了想... 食物其实还可以...
Oh... you know... and on second thought... the food is just fine...
你拿到密♥码♥了?
You got the combination?
她或许很臭 但至少文件整理得很好
She might smell, but at least her fl les are organized
- 那么我们什么时候做? - 放学后
-So, when do we do it?-After school
我们刚潜入了副校长办公室!
We just broke into the Vice Principal'soffice!
依我对斯缪尔克的了解 她可能判我斩首
Knowing S mel ker, she could parlay that into my be heading
该死 马奎思 别比我还像女的
Dammit Marquis, don't wussy out on me
还是你喜欢被男人的球砸脸?
Or do you like getting smacked in the face by balls?
别回答这句(球可指辜丸)
Don't answer that
我只想说 假如你想布莱德这样欺负你 随便
All Pm trying. to say, if you want Brad to keep wailing on you, then fine
等等 不!
Wait, wait, N!
等我看过他储物柜里有什么再决定
Let me just see what's in his locker first, then Hll decide
有人自恋狂
Someone loves himself
嘿! 等等!
Hey! Wait up!
那是什么?
What's that?
发现圣杯了 类固醇(一种兴♥奋♥剂♥)
The holy grail. Roid Rage
他至少快服用一年了
He's been on it for at least a year
你怎么知道这些的?
How do you know all this?
托妮·杜拉佐 他的迷人女友摄影课坐我旁边
Toni Durazo, his fetching girlfriend sits next to me in photo
她的死党瑞秋坐我后面
Her best friend Rachel is behind me
有纸条要传时 我是经手人
And when notes pass, I'm the go-Between
有时她们根本懒得折起来
Sometimes they don't bother to fold them
- 有一次托妮问我... - 好了 收到
And this one time, Toni asked me.. Okay. got it
你识字 而且托妮能让你硬起来
You can read and you've got a hard-On for Toni
爽翻!
So fascinating!
我们现在要怎么做?
What do we do now exactly?
怎么做?
What do we do now?
有学生带禁药 我们吹警哨
A student taking steroids, we blow the whistle
布莱德被抓个现形 砰!
Brad gets caught red handed &boom!
开除 噗!
Expulsion. Po of!
离开砖地高中 像一包癣菌被送走
Gone from Brick land like a bad case of ringworm
太完美 我好想哭
It's so perfect, it makes me want to cry
怎么做?
How?
我们不会被拖下水吗?
Does it go down, l mean?
拖下水?
Go down?
匿名举报
An anonymous tip
把握时机 强斯
Seize the day, Chance
为我们的社会清除布莱德·哈登这样的死皮
Rid our society from pond-Scum like Brad Harden
这样的好事不是每天都有
电影精选列表