I got your back
抱歉 我没有做到挺你
I'm sorry, l haven't always had yours
你今天非常棒 儿子
You were great out there today, Son
知道吗 军营也有乐队的
You know, they have bands in the Army
- 考虑一下 - 走啦
Think about it-Go
开除? 彻底被赶走?
Expelled? As in, total expulsion?
最绝妙的是 那白♥痴♥可以说是自己投案的
And the best part is, the idiot practically turned himself in
他在一次训练时躁狂 结果"你闻她”正好看到...
He started raging at a practice while Smelt-Her was watching...
所以她起疑了
So, she got suspicious
嘿 泰拉...
Hey, Twyla...
嘿 别忘了周六晚我给你预定了演出
Oh hey, don't forget about the gig I booked you on Saturday night
我表妹克劳迪娅的婚礼
My cousin Claudia's wedding
所以开始练你的巴瑞·马尼洛吧(70年代歌♥手 情歌♥教父)
So start boning upon your Barry Manilow
- 嘿 你的比赛照片出来了 - 噢 好的
-Hey, lgot concert photos for you-Oh good
谢谢
Thank you
还有什么事?
Anything else?
想知道里面有什么吗?
You want to know what's inside?
当然
Of course
但你不能告诉我
But you can it tell me
想想 亨克
To wit, Hank
假如我知道后被斯缪尔克发现...
Should I become privy. and S mel ker finds out...
她会想办法绕开规范行为守则...
And finds some way to circumvent standard administrative protocol...
对我动用酷刑 直到我熬不住只能招供
And torture me to the point where I have no choice but to reveal what I know
- 酷刑? - 酷刑
Torture?
Torture
有道理
Good point
我知道 你们想知道里面有什么
I know, you wanted to know
但我觉得我的快乐重要过你们的低级好奇
But I think my well-Beingsupersedes your low-Minded curiosity in this case
我知道你们在想什么 强斯的又一白日梦
I know what you'rethinking another Chance-Fantasy-Sequence
也许 也许不
May be, maybe not
但让我们搞清楚一点
But let'sbe clear about one thing
故事以我的版本为准
This is my version of the story
我说过 全部取决于你怎么看
I told you. you were in for some perspective
毫无疑问 高中多数时候让人火大和犯憎
No doubt about it, high school'smostly irritating and an abomination
但你取其精华
But you make the best of it
电影精选列表