当我回头看我的高中二年级
When I look back on my Sophomore year in high school
我是...呃... 独一无二的悲情主角
I was... we l... auniquely tragic wreck
接下来的时间会有一些...
In subsequent time there have been some...
朋友和敌人来质疑这一论断
Friend and foe alike who have come to question this claim
但我早有准备
But I come armed with proof
这种时候
At times like these
我会想起在坐过山车之前
I like to think about the moments before l go on a roller coaster
感觉有必要广而告之
And feel the need to emulate announcements
一些人们在排队时可能听到的话
One might hear while waiting in line for such a ride
因为接下来你们看到的
Because what you are about to witness
不适合心脏承受力差的人
Is not for the weak-Of-Heart
易被激怒的人
The easily offended
或是哀叹世风日下的人
Or those individuals who suffer from a fragile constitution
如果你属于上面任何一类 我建议你
If you fall into any of these categories, l would urge you
退场 现在
Leave Now
孕妇也被警告在先
Pregnant women are cautioned as well
总之 这就是我 站在这儿 强斯·马奎思
Any way, that's me:right there, Chance Marquis
我去世的亲亲老妈取这名
A name my dear departed mother thought
因为她生下我全靠有这个(指幸运)
Apropos for the gamble she took on having me
高中对很多人来讲很糟糕 我知道
High school'sa mess for a lot of us, realize
可跟我的糟糕比较
But in comparison to my mess
你会因为有挑战我的念头而惭愧到胃痛
You might feel a twinge of guilt forever thinking yours was at all challenging
毕竟 一切取决于怎么看 对吗?
After all, every thing’sabout perspective, is it not?
那么 请允许我向你展示...
So, allow me to provide you with some...
噢 这还不是我故事的开头
Oh but this isn't where my story begins
该从一年前说起
It starts one year earlier
我作为转校生进入"砖地国际高中"?
When I entered Brick land International High School as a transfer
我过去四年第四所学校 也是我第一次来欧洲
My fourth new school in the last four years and my first timein Europe
记住这是80年代
Keepinmind this wasthe80s
有时也被认作"时尚丢失"年代
Sometimes known as the decade "fashion forgot "
比如保暖护腿
Like legwarmers
在上第一堂代数课前总不可缺少
Always essential when getting ready for first period Algebra
另外还有大♥片♥的细领带和梭鱼发型
There was also a preponderance of thin ties and mullet haircuts
诸如此类 我在那时就认为这种附庸很悲哀
In any case, even then recognized all this conformity astra gie
有天当我们回头看伞袋裤
That one day we'd look back on the parachute pants
对蓝精灵的痴迷 还是要问一句:为什么?
And obsession over Smurfs and ask ourselves : Why?
不过虽然时尚如梦魇 至少音乐很棒...
But if the fashion was nightmarish, at least the music was good...
提供了贴切原声带
Which provided a fairly accurate soundtrack
装点我漫画般悲惨的人生
To the com ie tragedy that was my life back then
我被分到储物柜13号♥
Iwas assigned locker No. 13
一听就不吉利 接着又是这个:
It was a bad omen, and then this :
几分钟后我身处地狱
Within minutes, it was evident I was in hell
真的地狱
Literally
我们有灵魂 我们有!
We've got spirit yes we do!
我们有灵魂 你有没有?
We've got spirit and how'bout you?
我想我的在储物柜里 显然正拼命想出来
I think it's in my locker... trying to get out, apparently
屁精(玻璃)
Faggot
噢 真的吗 不...
Oh really, no.
别为了讨好我宣布你的性需要(性取向)
Don't feel the need to announce your sexual-Persuasion for my benefit
我没说我 我是说你!
Not me, man. You!
我能闻到你一身的味道 恶臭!
I can smell the stench all over you. It stinks!
这让我想问个问题
Which begs the question
你怎么学会的辨别这种气味?
What were you just sniffing to pick up the scent?
靠噢他们的运动内♥裤♥?
Their jock-Straps?
听着 我来跟你宣读规矩 花生米先生
Listen, here's the rule, Mr. Peanut
除非我允许 不准跟我讲话 懂吗?
You do not speak to me unless I give you permission. You understand?
懂 只是我不打算照做
I understand. Pm just not going to comply
我没允许你说话 口条基佬!
I did not give you permission to speak, homo-Breath!
他让我感到不爽
He is making me crabby
我还以为这是你的正常态
And here I thought that was your natural state
-布莱德 你在干嘛? - 他又是谁?
-Brad, what are you doing?-And who'she?
两秒钟后就是死肉
Dead meat in about 2 seconds
你能不能先停止你的无聊虐囚行为?
Can you like, pull yourself away from your senseless terrorizing?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk
这个也要你允许哇?
Did you like'get permission?
最好给我闭嘴!
You better shut-lt man!
我的天 他不是又开始躁狂了?
Oh my god, i s he, like, raging again?
你也闭嘴 瑞秋!
You shut it too, Rachel!
布莱德, 布莱德...
Brad, Brad...
好了 咱们走
Come on, let's go.
我跟你说 别再玩威利汪卡(查理与巧克力工厂"的主人)
I'm telling you, Willy Wonka is history
布莱德哈登和他的狐朋狗友
Brad Harden and cronies
我本来想剧透更多
would ruminate more
但我们还是让布莱德自己念台词好了
But we'l I just let Brad read his own lines
恐怕只有猿人最能形容他的性格了
Only in the more Neanderthal manner befitting his character
- 你是强斯·马奎思吗? - 只此一位
Are you Chance Marquis?-The one and only
太好了 我是洛瑞塔·盖兹克
Great 、 Pm Loretta Get zick
唱唱反调报资深体育编辑
Dev irs Advocate Senior Sports Editor
你在我的团队
And you're on my team
啊 我运动不怎么行
Um you know I don't really do sports
我知道大部分棒球服...
know that most baseball uniforms
都无法理解的由混合棉涤纶做成
Are inexplicably made of a cotton-Polyester blend
但仅此而已
But that's about the extent of it
你可以学嘛
Ah, you'll learn then
我们有空缺职位 乌腾巴克女士分配你来的
We have an open slot and M s. Utterbach assigned you
这个乌什么女士没有留意到
Well is Ms. Ootle-Blaghunaware
我对罗丝玛丽·克鲁尼每日怪癖的报道吗?(爵士乐天后)
Of my knack of covering the daily antics of Rosemary Clooney?
还有我对学校时尚悲剧的睿智评论?
Or my witty commentaries on student fashion tragedies?
全在我的简历里
It was all in my resume
我完全不知道你在说什么 也不想知道
really have no idea what you're talking about nor do I care
裘伊
Joey
500字 关于游泳队最新成员莎拉·巴什薇
Five hundred words on newest swim team member Sara Bagshawe
"我们的泳池出了只海豚吗?”
"s that a Dolphin in our pool?
基米 深度采访瑞肯·福洛曼 泳队吉祥物
Kimmie, in-Depth interview with Reichen From an, the team mascot
艺术系有学生给它做了新的魔鬼头套
Some art students made a new devil head for the costume
“太吓人还是太逗人?”
Too Scary or Too Merry??
另外一个大大的砖地校报式欢迎给强斯!
And a big Brick land Devil's Times welcome to Chance!
校足球队的全方位专题报道
Full-Feature on the varsity football team
我知道! 我们要挖出他们全部的料
I know! We're going to see what he's made of
对运动员 教练和粉丝深入采访
In-Depth interviews with players, coaches and fans
“今年我们会大满贯吗?”
Is this the year we win it all?
什么是满贯?
All what?
亨克·哈德森 校报摄影
Hank Hudson, Staff Photographer
洛瑞塔派我来给你的足球报道拍摄照片
Loretta Go-Get-Em assigned me to snap some shots for your football piece
你想从哪儿开始?
Where do you want to start?
从头
Over
让我问你个问题 校报摄影亨克·哈德森
Let me ask you this, staff photographer Hank Hudson
你懂这个什么足球吗?
Do you have knowledge of this football?
足球 鞠球...
Footbal... Foo too boo?
我知道在美国它被叫做"英式足球"
Well, I know that when they play it in America, they call i soccer
不过看着一样
But it looks the same
另外假如手碰到球 他们就踢你出局
And if you touch the ball with your hands, they kick you out
永久的
Forever
还是他们让你守门...
Or do they make you a goalie..
你箱子里装的什么?
What's in your case?
我没有
I don't have one
没有什么?
One what?
怪胎
Freak
奇怪的是他激发了我的运动兴趣
But curiously enough, was warming up to him
照张相 能保存久一点
Take a picture, itll last longer
假如她想以此营造恢谐的第一印象
If that was her way of making a witty first-lm pression
我得说那束扎太紧的马尾巴
Then my guess was that the pulled-Too-Tight pony tail
绝对阻断了血液流进她脑里
Was cutting-Off blood flow to her brain
我讨厌打网球
I don't'do'tennis
什么四十比零 局末平分...
Forty-Love and deuce and shi..
难怪英国人老输
No wonder the British lost
我都不知道怎么算分的
Can't even figure out how to score stuff
事实上最初计分是法语 后来被引入英语
The origin of scoring is French actually, bastardized into English
比如"局末平分"
" Deuce "for instance
来自"复"的变体 表示必须连胜两球才算赢
Being a corruption of demux meaning two consecutive exchanges needed to win
电影精选列表