而"零分"要么是法语"零"的口语化...
Now love is either a vulgar ization of the word T'oeu f..
拜托 你的傻气已经通过高发型和竹竿腿展示得淋漓尽致
Please. your dorki ness was already established with the top-Hat and cane
瞧 异端狂看不到球网这边
Look, Heretic can't see over to this backstop
就是说 我不用对着墙练习45分钟的蠢球了
Which means I don't have to hit a stupid ball against awallfor45 minutes
爽翻!
So fascinating!
异端狂?
Heretic?
赫拉教练
来自变性地狱的史前生物
The troglodyte from sex-Reassignment hell
真的? 她原来是他?
Really? She was a he?
说到真♥相♥
In actuality
谁他娘知道?
Who the hell knows?
在我的真♥相♥里 她就是
In my made-Up reality. yes
我叫强斯 你的真♥相♥打动了我
Pm Chance. Your reality just might fascinate me
泰拉 你的惨自细腿绝对恶到了我
Twyla. And your past y-White legs definitely repulse me
要是短裤不这么黑 对比度会小很多
If the shorts weren't so dark, the contrast would be lessened
从而说明 我的腿没有看上去那么惨白
Ergo. my legs would not appear so falsely pale
你没多少朋友对不对 强斯?
You don't have many friends, do you Chance?
我刚转来
U just moved here
目前为止 我恨这里
So far, l hate it
很难有改观
Not likely to change
强斯·马奎思 请到教务处报道
Chance Marquis please report to Administration
现在
Now
教务处在那边
Admin's that way
强斯·马奎思
Chance Marquis
副校长奥菲莉亚·斯缪尔克
Vice Principal Ophelia S mel ker
本尊如照片一样让人惊恐
As disturbing in-Person as she appears in her photos
而且很可能是我遇到过最有"味道"的人...
And quite possibly the most odorous human l'veever encountered...
还不是好的那种
And not in a pleasing way
摘掉帽子 谢谢
Remove the hat, please
看过你的简历
Looking over your file here
转学记录 报告卡片
Transfer records, report cards
还有私人物品
Personal items
我想知道为什么你不参加合唱团?
Why aren't you enrolled in our mixed choir?
- 呃 息肉 - 再说一遍?
Uh, polyps-I beg your pardon
我的声带长了息肉
Polyps. On my vocal cords
在它消失前我没法唱歌♥
can't sing until they heal
为什么不做手术?
What about surgery?
有违我的宗教信仰
It's against our religion
具体指?
Which is?
不便透露
Not to be discussed
你的永久记录显示 包括但不止...
Your permanent records show, among other things...
举止不得体 行为叛逆
Instances of misbehavior, insubordination
对退隐女情歌♥歌♥手的一系列嘲讽
And episodes of channelling deceased torch singers
譬如罗丝玛丽·克鲁尼 狄昂·华薇克和伊索·摩曼
Such as : Rosemary Clooney, Dionne Warwick and Ethel Merman
能解释一下为什么吗?
Care to explain that one?
还是不吧 比较私人
I'd rather not, it's personal
另外说实话我不怎么记得 因为那时我还不是时尚潮人
And quite frankly,, I don't remember because I'm not au courant when it happens
有一件事你必须要解释
There's one thing you will have to explain
你的储物柜
Your locker
破坏学校财物是严重的违纪行为
Destruction of school property is a severe offense
当然
As it should be
但我对您的问题是
But my question to you would be this
究竟您是靠哪个逻辑学分支...
What branch of logic do you cleave to..
得出我会破坏自己储物柜的结论?
That would explain why I would destroy my own locker?
开学第一天往往会有情绪...
The first day of school is often filled with rage..
尤其是转校生
Especially for transfer students
副校长斯缪尔克对砖地高中要求严格
VPS mel ker runs a tight ship here at Brick land High
即使对聪明学生她的容忍♥也有限
Her tolerance is low for wise acres
更不要说对怪胎
And even lower for weir does
懂了吗?(美国俚语)
Cape esh?
我不知道来自东欧的超重妇女
I was unaware that overweight women from the Eastern block
也能冒出这个词来
Used words like'cape esh'
然后齐托太太将我们分组
Then Mrs. Zito split us into groups
我的数学和科学课被被分在"鳄鱼"组
I'm in the'Alligators'format h andscience
"鳄鱼"组排第几?
And where do the Alligators rank?
" A "开头 长官 切 当然第一啊
Starts with a n'A', Sir. Duh! Tippy-Top
很好 非常好
Outstanding. Excellent
这个放桌上做什么?
What's that doing on the table?
强斯今天戴它去学校了
Chance wore it to school today
接着是什么 穿裙子?
What next, a dress?
US
我老爸
My dad
他从没有试过违反军规做事
A man who never met a rule he didn't try out at least once..
或射击
Or a firearm
你戴上那玩意儿别人有什么反应?
What kind of reaction do you get when you show up with something like that on?
看情况
It varies
坐我后面的人看不到黑板火冒三丈...
The people behind me get upset because they can't see the blackboard..
因为这帽子
Due to the hat
绝大多数人没抓到重点
Mostly, they just miss the point
什么是重点?
Which is what, exactly?
US
我选择展示自我 应该获得掌声而不是嘲讽
That my chosen expression of individualism should be embraced not ridiculed
有人用网球砸他的头
Someone hit him in the head with a tennis ball
在一个恶霸叫他"同性恋"后他被副校长叫去训话了
Then he got sent to the Vice Principal after a bully called him a homosexual
西耶娜 我喜欢带假口音的真妹妹
Sienna my real sister with the fake accent
我什么都跟她说 然后经常性后悔这么做
I tell her everything and, quite often, live to regret it
他们为什么反而要你去校长办公室?
Why did they send you to the principal'soffice for that?
一言难尽
Long story
不过她已经跟我扛上了
She already has it out for me though
她也是我见过最庞大的女人 可以进马戏团那种
She's also one of the largest women I've ever seen, like circus-Large
我敢说假如她长出胡渣来
I'm sure if she were to grow al beard
我肯定她可以...
Which m quite certain she's capable of..
强斯
Chance
收到了
Understood
听上去你今天不怎么顺 学警
Sounds like you had a rough day, cadet
我想你忘了军规第一条
I think you forgot rule number one
就是当有人取笑你时
Which is, when kids call you names
你要站出来像个男人
You stand up for yourself like a man
他需要更多 RTT
Ithink he needs more RTT
- 防护战术培训? - 没错
Retrograde Tactical Training?-Roger that
你最喜欢哪项?
What did you enjoy most about that?
- 柔道 - 嗨! (日语)
Jujitsu-Aye!
U. S.
我那时才9岁
When Iwas nine
他们没有取笑我
Kids aren't calling me names
其中有个叫布莱德·哈登的 叫我"口条基佬"
One of them, Brad Harden, called me homo-Breath
不过一开始他说的是"屁精"
But he started off with ‘faggot
强斯
Chance
你知道我不喜欢在家里使用这词
You know I don't like to hear that word in this house
考虑下和他住同一个屋檐?
As opposed to just living with one?
习惯这里了吗?
Getting settled in?
听我说 强斯
Listen Chance
集体的强度取决于最弱一环
A unit is only as strong as its weakest link
我的任务就是加强这一环
It's my job to shore up the links
明白吗?
Do you understand?
强斯
Chance
明白了吗?
Understood?
早点熄灯
Lights out soon
我说你给我回来坐下
I said come back here right now
别掉头走开 我们还没谈完!
Don't walk away from me, we're not done discussing this!
我谈完了!
I'm done discussing it!
你不觉得踢足球可以解决所有问题了吗?
Did you ever think that playing football is not the answer to everything?
告诉我你怎么付学费!
Then explain to me how you're gonna pay for your tuition!
你哪来上学的钱?
How are you gonna pay for your studies?
你指望我帮你付吗!
You think it's me who'sgonna pay for that!
随便 我会想到办法!
I don't care, I'll figure something out!
别搞砸足球奖学金 李
Don't blow this football scholarship, Lee
想清楚这个 尽快!
Start figuring that out and soon!
有时候生活会以一种奇特的方式给你想要 【裤子 把握强斯(机会)】
Sometimes life has a strange way of giving you exactly what you want
然后让你买♥♥单到肉痛
And then making you pay dearly
那么 你♥爸♥会在家放枪♥支♥火炮什么的吗?
So. does your dad keep like, guns and artillery at home?
绝对
Uh, affirmative
电影精选列表