Give my regards to the angel who named you
即是我去世的亲亲老妈 愿她安息
That would be my dear-Departed mother. May she rest in peace
- 克莱尔·沃燕特 爱这名字 - 现在我看出基味来了!
-Claire Vu oy ant. Ilike it-l can see queerly now!
那么 你多大?
So, how old are you?
呃 22岁
Uh22
我去 6年后还差不多
Yeah, right. Six years from now, baby
你骗不了变装皇后
You don't bullshit a drag
尤其当她以预知能力著称
Especially when she's known for her precognitive powers
尽管这导致她心绞痛和菊花酸软
It only leads to a heartache and a sore rear
咱们可能吓到了雾都孤儿了 女士们
I think we're scaring Oliver Twist over here, ladies
我没有被吓到
I'm not scared
很好 要知道亮片和艳裙可能会让你心痒
Good, because with a little glitter and a fabulous dress get your britches in a twist
但等你看到那个莉莉·帕德褪下内♥裤♥ 可能会晕过去
You'll positively faint when Lily Pad over there takes her thong off
你今晚的表演很出彩
You were great out there tonight
谢谢 雷克斯·里德(美国著名评论家)
Thank you, Rex Reed
你不提一下我的发型?
Oh, don't mention the hair?
我的服装? 服装是今晚的明星啊!
The dress? The dress was a star tonight!
整个“包装"都很震撼
The whole package was astounding
假如穿得正 你该看不见那“包"(package 也指男性裆部)
Well if done correctly, the package was invisible
- 强斯在哪儿? - 我身后啊
Where's Chance?-He was right behind me
- 去找到他! - 那你呢?
Go find him!-What're you going to do?
等 抽烟
Wait. Have a cigarette
思考为啥白♥痴♥喜欢黏我
Ponder why dweebs are drawn to me
这个是学不来的
Well you dont learn it per
更多像是某天突然开窍
It's more like, it just pops out one day
然后你重塑自己
Then you refine
寻找合适的服装 合适的音乐 合适的艺名
Find the right dress, the right song, right name
然后一直训练到脚出血
And then you practice till your feet bleed
贱♥人♥ 你的脚不会出血
Bitch, your feet wouldn't bleed
假如你肯面对它们的真实尺寸和停止穿6号♥码鞋
Ifyou'd admit to their actual big-Ass largeness and stop wearing size 6
莉莉 除非你停经 不然跟你的手说去!
Lily, until you stop menstruating, talk to the hand!
你真是又俏皮又贱精
You're all so sassy and sarcastic
还不会引发恶意的可怕报复
But no one retaliates in a truly harmful way
我看到了 贱♥人♥!
I saw that bitch!
别逼我把你的可♥卡♥因♥换成苏打粉!
Don't make me replace your crack with baking soda!
强斯?
Chance?
拿着 你该来试试
Here, you should try it some time
你会一拍即合的
I think you'd be a natural
只是记住 强斯 这只是假相
Just remember, Chance, this is an illusion
你得让所有人相信
You have to make everyone believe
首先从自己开始
Starting with yourself
不不 要是你多等半秒起跳
No-No, if you wait to jump a half-Second longer
蛙式可以保证你直线落地...
The frog can make it across in a straight shot...
嘿 小仙女!
Hey, Tinker bel!
报道写到哪儿了? 想要引用吗?
So how'sthe story going, man? You want a quote?
嗯
Yup
某一天 很快
Someday soon
在你最没防备的时候
When you least expect it
我会踢爆你的玻璃屁♥股♥
I am gonna totally kick your fairy-Ass
布莱德 可以走了吗?
Brad, can we go?
正在玩他呢 宝贝 正在玩他
Just screw in'with him baby just screw in with him
花生米 不介意吧
Peanuts, don't mind if I do
知道有种概念叫"报复"吗??
You familiar with the concept of revenge?
当然从幼儿园时茱迪·海特伯格抢我粉笔开始
Yeah, ever since Judy Hatteberg appropriated my chalk in kindergarten
她代价惨重
She paid
你是鲨鱼 而布莱德是鲫鱼
You're a shark and Brad's the remora
他黏你就像弹力裤黏大卫·李·罗斯(摇滚歌♥手 紧身皮革控)
Suctioned to you tighter than spandex on David Lee Roth
所以 你只能做一件事
So, there's only one thing to do
抓住它尾巴 连肉撕开 砸个稀巴烂!
Grab it by its tail, rip it from your flesh and then smash it!
高中生活就像试管达尔文主义:适者生存
High school is like Darwinism in a test tube :survival of the fittest
只不过在这里 因为布莱德比你重50磅
Only here, because Brad outweighs you by fifty pounds
所以取决于动脑
Fit equals smart
嘿 强斯
Hey Chance
你还需要为你的报道做采访吗?
You still need someone to interview for your story?
为什么问?
Why?
你觉得我可怜所以说服你最好的朋友兼最好鼓手
Did you take pity on me and convince your best i friend and favorite drummer
布莱德·哈登坐下接受我采访?
Brad Harden, to sit for an interview?
布莱德增恨你
Brad hates you
况且唯一能说服布莱德做任何事的 只有布莱德
Besides, the only thing that cony inces Brad of anything, is Brad
还有托妮
Or Toni
就算她都只能靠拒绝跟他做♥爱♥才有戏
But even then, its only when she's denying him sex
总之 我在想 你可以采访我
Anyway, was thinkin you could interview me
尽管我得说你结实得像块红木头 李维
Well, I hate to point out the fact that you might be as dense as a redwood, Levi
但我需要采访真有在球队踢球的队员
But I need to interview someone who actually plays on the team
所以 你不达标
Ergo, not you
谢谢你羞辱
appreciate the insult
什么羞辱?
What insult?
我是正选前锋
Pm a first-String forward
我没参加训练是因为膝盖受伤
I haven't been practicing because of a knee injury
但这个赛季首发应该没问题
But it should be okay by the season opener
等等 什么?你到现在才跟我说?
Wait, what? You're getting around to telling me this, now?
我以为你会喜欢 你知道 戏剧性转折
I thought you'd appreciate the. you know. dramatic pause
怎么? 你们这类人不是喜欢戏剧什么吗?
Why? Aren't your people all into drama and stuff?
说得太对了 我还该配洋伞和派对策划
You're so correct, right up there with gingham and party-Planning
我们"这类人"也喜欢着装嘲讽
My people'are also into the fashionably ironic
不过对你我会网开一面
But Hll make an exception in your case
嘿 我也会嘲讽
Hey! l can be ironic
见鬼 穿反了吗?
Dang, is this inside out?
你喜欢哪种音乐?
What's your favorite kind of music?
我喜欢好多种音乐
like lots of music
更正 我热爱音乐
Correction. I love music
你们接下来要排演什么?
When is your band playing next?
第七届年度高校乐队比赛
Seventh Annual Battle of the High School Bands
冠军可以无偿使用一周录音棚
The winner gets one-Free-Week studio time
被保证给伦敦的大制♥作♥人引荐他们的音乐
And a guaranteed listen of their music by some big London music producer
厉害吧?
Pretty sweet, huh?
我觉得我们有戏
I think we have a real shot
我们是?
Who, we?
分♥裂♥不定式啊!
The Split Infinitives!
我们会大放光彩
We're gonna rock the shit
我能跟你坦白吗 强斯?
Can I be honest with you, Chance?
音乐是我的生命 我的一切
Music is my life. It's everything
我能感觉它 在我灵魂里 知道吗?
I can feel it, in my soul. You know?
我也能跟你坦自吗?
Well, can I be honest with you?
就我听到的 你们乐队 我该怎么说
From what I heard your band is, how do best put this
"烂透了"
" God-Awful"
恶臭 差劲
Fetid. Pedic ular
关于差劲 我指逊毙
And by pedic ular, l mean lousy
我不指望你能听懂
I don't expect you to get it
那些能感受音乐的 离开音乐不能活的人
People who feel the music, who can't live without it
他们能听懂
They get it
再说我们还有进步空间
Besides, we'll get better
李维? 噢 我不知道你有朋友
Levi? Oh, didn't know you had company
这是强斯
This is Chance
他住隔壁
He lives next door
膝盖怎样了? 今天跑步了吗?
How's the knee, you run today?
强斯在做一篇关于校队的报道
Chance is writing an article on the team for the school paper
是吗? 李是最棒的!
That right? Lee's the best!
他会让今年全美各大学来招生的围着他转
He's gonna have U. S. University recruiters salivating over him this year
- 对吗 李? - 对 老爸
Right, Lee?-Right, Dad
“西班牙的雨 多落在平原”
" The rain in Spain flows mainly in the plain "
帮我编辫子?
Braid my hair?
分♥裂♥不定式? 这个乐队名字傻透了
'Split Infinitives? That's a stupid name for a band, I think
你唱得比他好得多
You're a way better singer than he is
你为什么总能做出异常肯定和权威的结论
How is it you state things with such a typical certainty and authority
还不忘带上完美的假口音?
And in such a flawless, bogus accent?
就好像你完全懂每个人该做什么
It's like you know exactly what everyone should be doing
该成为什么
Or what they should be
不是什么 是谁的问题
Not what, who
好比说我是美女皇后 我有抗拒这点吗?
For instance, am a beauty queen. Do I push that a way?
没有 我接受了
电影精选列表