Opportunities like this don't come along every day
记住 最聪明者生存
So remember it's survival of the smartest
我知道你住哪儿 蠢驴
I know where you live, Dork us
嘿 开心点 我不觉得你是真的蠢驴
Hey, lighten up. I don't really think you're a dorkus
我知道
I know you don't
为什么你总忘记我的超高智商...
Why is it you so often forget my superior intellect...
还有处理你低水准嘲讽的新能力?
And nascent ability to process your rudimentary attempts at sarcasm?
闭嘴! 不然我开车撞电线杆
Shut it! Before l purposely drive into a pole
那么...
So, um...
你什么时候知道自己是...
When did you know you were..
你知道
You know
同性恋?
A homosexual?
我不知道 你什么时候知道自己异性恋的?
I don't know. When did you know you were a breeder?
还不完全确定是
Still not completely sure if lam
我给自己设定18岁到23岁为"体验区间"
I'vesetfor eighteen to twenty-Three to be my'experimental years'
我有计划
I have a plan
Four
4 什么?
Four what?
我4岁的时候
When Iwas four
我去世的亲亲老妈带我去看"胡桃夹子"摄制
My dear-Departed mother took me to a production of The Nutcracker
五光十色 剧情动人 音乐也很棒
It was colorful and dramatic and the music was great
但有一样占据了我全部的注意:
But just one thing held my attention above everything else :
一个舞者
A dancer
男性
Male
裸上身演完整场
Shirtless through the entire play
我不能移开视线
l couldn't stop looking at him
当然那时我还不知道为什么 不过...
course, I didnt really understand why then, bu..
现在知道了
I do now
很感人 马奎思
Very touching, Marquis
抱歉 我要呕
Excuse me while I vomit
听着 我不介意你同志 但学校大多数人介意
Look, I don't care if you're gay, but most people in school do
所以...
So...
要是... 同志本身让你成为大型靶子
It's just... if that alone makes you such a huge target
为什么还要用言行和装饰给他们提供弹♥药♥呢?
Why do you give'em more ammo by acting and dressing the way you do?
如果要你选 是因为戴怪帽子而被排斤
Well if you have the choice between being ostracized for wearing a weird hat
还是因为同志...
Or being gay...
你会怎么选?
Which one would you pick?
谢谢载我回家
Thanks for the ride home
还有谢谢为我出头
And thanks for looking out for me
我喜欢你拍的球队照片
I loved your football pictures in the paper
是吗?
You did?
谢谢
Thanks
我能看吗?
Can I see?
呃...
Umm...
没问题
Sure
拍得好棒
These are great
这是谁? 你姐姐吗?
Who is this? Your sister?
不算是
Not exactly
这是...
Is that...
强斯?
Chance?
是
Yeah
我们去市区一家俱乐部 他和其他变装皇后同台演出
We went to this club in the city and he performed with a bunch of other dragqueens
非常厉害! 他太棒了!
It was great! He was awesome!
这些都是你替校报拍的?
Did you take these for the school paper?
不是 我只是帮强斯冲洗
No. I'm just developing them for Chance
我是说他 不太想其他人知道 你懂的
I mean, I don't think he really wants anyone to know, you know
噢 当然
Oh, sure, yeah
我不会说他的秘密
His secret's safe with me
嗯 嘿
Umm... hey
你有没有高光相纸可以借我?
Do you have, any high-Gloss paper I could borrow?
没问题
Sure
噢 我放教室了
Oh, Ileft it in the classroom
我去拿
I'll go get it
我只知道 我冒着生命危险潜进"你闻她"办公室
All I know is I didn't risk my life sneaking into Smelt-Her'soffice
结果拿到信息你居然不用!
To get information you're not even gonna use now!
我一直有赞美这计划的创意
But l continue to appreciate the creation of the plan
还有它隐秘的部署
And its stealth-Like deployment
你的领导才能就算我老爸也会认可
Yours is a leadership even my father would hold dear
但我不得不指出你没冒什么生命危险
But I hate to point out the fact that you didn't actually risk your life
你有进过那间办公室吗?
Have you ever been in that office?
我用了一切办法才没室息
It took everything in me to avoid asphyxiation
有道理
Point taken
所以你决定继续让布莱德欺负你?
So you're just gonna let Brad keep beating on you?
我经历过这种情形
Look, l've been in this situation before
最终布莱德会厌倦我 去欺负新人
Eventually Brad will get tired of me and move on tohelpless freshmen
新玩偶
Puppies
况且坦自说...
And speaking frankly...
告密有失我身份 你也一样
Tattletale-Ing is beneath me. And you for that matter
他不会转到下一个 强斯
He's not going to move on, Chance
我知道他这类人
know his kind
布莱德会一直玩猫捉老鼠 直到最后弄死你
Brad is like a cat toying with a mouse before going in for the kill
你表现得完全不受影响 像微不足道
You act like none of this stuff bothers you, like it's a nuisance
你很会说
You talk a good game
连我都以为你很强 大家低估你什么了
t even made me think that you were strong, like everyone underestimates you
但仅此而已 只是说
But that's all it is, talk
你是儒夫 强斯
You're a coward, Chance.
一只老鼠 布莱德的老鼠
A mouse. Brad'smouse
马奎思 出局!
Marquis, you're out!
亲爱的同学们 别忘了下周一交论文
Dear students, do not forget your essays for next Monday
要写不少于500字
You should write 500 words, not less
另外有个非常不错的阅读任务
And I have a very nice reading task for you
"麦克白"第一幕
You should read Act One of Macbeth
莎士比亚最伟大的悲剧之一
One of Shakespeare'sgreatest tragedies
黑板上有写明注意事项
There is also a reminder on the blackboard
不要看速读笔记 懂吗?
You do not use cliff notes, okay?
现在我们上文学课....
Time for literature now...
这本书 基♥督♥山伯爵 作者大仲马...
This book : The Count of Monte Cristo, written by Alexandre Dumas
"乔治男孩"会希望他从没来过这间学校(同志歌♥手)
Oh man, Boy-George is so going to wish. he never stepped foot in this school
嘿 学警
Hey cadet
来这里
Come on in here
我们可以一起做
I thought we'd do this together
嗨!
Hai!
你得坚强 强斯
You gotta be tough, Chance
这是生存的唯一法则
It's the only way to survive in this life
你就没想过我有坚强的一面?
Did it ever occur to you that may be I already am tough?
什么? 我不是这意思
What? No. that's not what I meant
我不觉得
I didn't think so
不过话说回来 为什么不?
But then again, why would you?
你所有成年时间都被用来训练鄙视那种人
When you've spent your entire adult life being trained to discern that
而他现在就站在你的面前?
Which is only directly in front of your face?
当你看到我 你只看到你的反面...
So when you look at me. all you see is everything you are n't.
你永远不想成为的一面
And would never want to be
你没看到力量
You don't see strength
只看到懦弱 还有... 咱们直说了吧 一个死玻璃!
Just cowardice and, let'sface it, a big fag!
所以抱漱
So if you ll excuse me
我有一片"小维菊"等我去浇灌!
I have a field of daisies to go frolic through!
我是怎么跟你说在这屋里不准说那词的!
What did I tell you about using that word in this house!
嘿 我女朋友需要涂口红 你能帮她吗?
- 一定是有人顺走了 - 缺乏可信度
Someone must have swiped it-Perceptive beyond belief
不可能啊 我超级小心的
It's impossible. l was extra careful
谁也没看过 除了...
No one even saw them, except
噢 噢
Oh Oh
在你们说什么之前
Before you say anything
要记住 她非常迷人
Just remember, she's very fetching
而我是个还没有过性经验的高中生
And I'm a teenager in high school who'snot having sex
你把照片给托妮·杜拉佐看了?
You showed these to Toni Durazo?
她是布莱德的女朋友
She's Brad'sgirlfriend. You idiot!
你个白♥痴♥!
You idiot!
你又吞了什么摄影化学剂吗?
What are you,sniffing on photo chemicals again
我就像是被下了迷魂咒...
It's like a voodoo spell, I think...
从好的一面看
Look on the positive side
这些绝对是我的成功之作啊
电影精选列表