You just gotta find him.
原来是这么回事啊
I see how this works.
我付了钱累活儿还得自己干
I pay you so I can wash the car.
拜托伙计你得随机应变
Come on, man. You know how to adapt.
因势利导你目前只有这些资源
Use what you got, and this is what you got.
你可以选择三天后我们一起上
Now, you can wait three days, you get the full magazine.
也可以选择现在自己上
Or you can go now, but you're goin' solo.
我会帮你准备好给你找辆好车和全套工具
I'll set you up. I'll give you four good wheels and a full set of tools,
但你得孤身付险
but you're gonna be alone.
里面是一万块现金 一部卫星电♥话♥
There's $10,000 cash and a sat phone.
后备箱里有把M4卡宾 还有六个弹匣
You got an M-4 in the trunk, with six magazines.
车加满了油
You got a full tank of gas,
还有卫星导航能带你找到阿里
satnav address that's gonna take you to Ali.
你可以先和他联♥系♥
You can touch base with him first.
罗恩只不过72个小时
Ron, it's 72 hours.
换我的话会再等等
If I was you, I'd wait.
是啊但你不是我
Yeah, but you're not me.
对吗帕克
Are you, Parker?
阿里 你约了客人了吗
Ali, are you accepting customers?
约翰约翰请进
John! John, come in.
请坐 请坐
Sit down, please. Please sit down.
放松
Relax.
稍等
Just a second.
哈桑
Hassan!
要喝茶吗
You want some tea?
你知道“约翰”在我们国家啥意思吗
Do you know what John means in my country?
亲爱的我的爱
My dear. My love.
我弟说过你有双美丽的蓝眼睛
My brother told me about your beautiful blue eyes.
你的蓝眼睛确实美丽
You have beautiful blue eyes.
艾哈迈德儿子也有一双美丽的蓝眼睛
Ahmed's son also had beautiful blue eyes.
抽烟吗
Cigarette?
塔♥利♥班♥之所以没折磨我
The only reason I haven't been tortured
让我说出我弟的下落
about the location of my brother,
是因为我和塔♥利♥班♥有很多生意往来
is because I do a lot of business with the Taliban.
你应该知道我是做什么的吧
I guess you know what I'm doing for a living, right?
我人概明白
Yeah, I think I understand.
那你也该知道我合伙人不太待见我弟
You also understand my brother has become very unpopular with my partners.
他救你的故事被疯传让他们面上无光
They don't like the fact that the story of your rescue has become so famous.
所以我才来这一趟我
Well, that's why I'm here. I...
我心里很过意不去
I feel bad about that.
我欠你弟弟一条命
I owe your brother my life.
你要能告诉我你弟在哪儿
If you can give me the location of your brother
我可以把他带出国
I can get him out of the country.
外面是你的卡车吗
Is that your truck there?
不能开那车 太危险了
You can't take that. It's too dangerous.
我帮你安排交通工具
I organized some transport.
那边是我的卡车司机他叫普雅
There's my truck driver, his name is Pooya.
他有塔♥利♥班♥检查站的通行证
He has a pass to get him through the Taliban checkpoints.
尽管这样有时候都会遇到麻烦
However, sometimes, they can be still difficult.
你最后一次跟你弟联♥系♥是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to your brother?
一周前
A week ago.
他两天后就要搬家了
And he's due to move in two days.
但这是他最后的机会了
But this is his last chance.
他人头的悬赏已经太高了
The price on his head is too great now.
祝你好运约翰·金利
Good luck, John Kinley.
再见
Goodbye.
保持隐蔽保持隐蔽
Stay hidden. Stay hidden!
有通行证吗
Show us the papers.
快点
Make it quick.
没事了
It's okay.
检查站检查站
Checkpoint! Checkpoint!
你好兄弟
Hello brothers.
关掉引擎
Turn off the engine.
下车 有问题吗
Step out. -What's the problem?
我说下午我交过费的
I said step out. -I paid for this.
下车
Step out.
但我已经交过费了
But, I paid for this.
你的卡车里是什么
What's in your truck?
我付了钱的
I paid for this.
我问你卡车里有什么
I said what's in your truck?
玉米箱我给你们的人带的
Corn boxes, I have brought them for your brothers.
一送去哪里一贾拉拉巴德
Delivering, where to? -Jalalabad.
那就给我们看啊
So show us.
把这个也打开
Open this too.
你们看 -闭嘴傻♥逼♥
You see. -Be quiet son of a dog.
什么都没有
There is nothing.
闭嘴 傻♥逼♥
Be quiet son of a dog.
这钱给你
Take this money.
我不要你的钱
I do not care about your money.
你有什么脸给我钱
Who are you to pay me?
跪下
On your knees.
你没事吧
You good?
我以为我们死定了
I thought we were dead.
赶紧把他拖走
Let's get him outta here.
能听到我说话吗萨塔尔指挥官
Do you hear, Commander Satar?
法赫鲁丁
Fakhrudin?
我们有麻烦了
We have trouble.
有两个人杀了我们检查站的士兵
Two men have killed our soldiers at the checkpoint.
弄清楚他们是什么人
Find out who they are.
我去跟着他们
I'll follow them.
保持联♥系♥
Keep in contact.
约翰
John?
约翰我是沃克斯
John, it's Vokes.
我拿到签证了
I got the visas.
他们全家人的
Whole family.
我已经在安排送去帕克那里了
I'm having them delivered to Parker.
-好兄弟一约翰
Good man. -John.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, brother.
我们到了
We are here.
红6 这里是红1
Red 6, this is Red 1,
听得到你们讲话
got you Lima Charlie...
罗恩找帕克
Ron for Parker.
老大找你的是罗恩·凯
Boss, it's for you. It's Ron Kay.
红6 收到一罗恩
Red 6, good copy. -Ron.
什么结果
Result?
帕克我找到他了
Parker, I found him.
正在追踪你的位置
Tracking your location now.
跟他接触了吗
You make contact?
没有
No.
但我正看着他呢
But I am looking at him right now.
查到他的位置了长官
Uh, got his location now, sir.
好了我们找到你了
All right, we got you.
等一下啊
Yeah, just wait a second.
最近的撤离点是达伦塔大坝
Nearest extraction point is Darunta Dam,
从你现在位置再往东两公里
two kilometers due east from where you stand now.
一达伦塔大坝收到一好等你接上他
Darunta Dam. Got it. -All right, call us back
还有他家里人出发上路的时候再联♥系♥我们
when you got your man, his family, and you're en route.
从那一刻算起 你有两个小时时间懂吗
You'll have a two-hour window from that point, all right?
还有一件事帕克
Uh, yeah, one more thing, Parker, um...
我们时间不多了我动手没收拾干净
We don't have much time. I left a messy trail.
好我们去联♥系♥人
All right, we'll make a call.
看能不能放直升机上去
See if we can get some eyes up.
去救你那兄弟吧
Go get your boy.
这儿狗不少啊
A lot of dogs around here.
我喜欢你的衣服
I like your outfit.
我喜欢你的新发型
And I like what you've done with your hair.
找到我肯定不容易吧
Must've been quite challenging to find me.
嗯
Eh.
我可以带你和你家里人离开这里
I can get you and your family outta here.
但我们现在就得走
We just have to leave now.
现在吗
电影精选列表