他去哪了
Where'd he go?
你们在阿富汗的徒步旅行结柬后
Well, after your little hike in Afghanistan,
艾哈迈德就成了当地的英雄
Ahmed found himself a local folk hero
可对塔♥利♥班♥来说就是另回事了
to everyone, but the Taliban.
这么说吧 对于他在他们地盘上拖着你走了一百多公里
Let's just say, they're not pleased he dragged you 100 clicks
他们特别不爽因为没能抓到你
across their territory, and they were unable to catch you.
你俩的故事在当地民众中引发一些关注
Your story has developed something of a following among the populous.
什么关注
What's that look like?
他成了他们重要通缉犯的前十名
He ended up on their top ten most-wanted list
他们悬赏通缉他
with a price on his head.
他消失了 跟家人一起躲了起来
Disappeared and went underground with his family.
不用你开口
Before you ask,
我已经联♥系♥过他贩毒的哥哥了
I reached out to his smack-dealing brother.
我感觉他应该知道他弟在哪
I sense he knows where he is,
除非我们能给艾哈迈德搞到签证 否则他是不会告诉我
but he's not gonna give us that information until we get Ahmed a visa.
艾哈迈德 艾哈迈德·阿卜杜拉
Ahmed. Ahmed Abdullah.
怎么拼的
And how are you spelling that, sir?
ABD
Yeah, A-B-D...
是 我知道女士 我
Yes, I know, ma'am. I...
他的签证通过了吗
Has his visa been approved?
阿卜杜拉先生的签证已经准备签发了
Mr. Abdullah was... was set to have his visa issued.
名字呢先生 -艾哈迈德
And the name, sir? -Ahmed.
你朋友需要填一份
Your friend needs to fill out
...I360表格 -我无法通过电♥话♥联♥系♥他
an I-360 form. -I-I can't get him on the phone.
他...他一家人不得不躲起来
His... his family have been forced into hiding.
女士 我已经跟你的上级 -稍等
Ma'am, I've explained this situation to... -Just one minute.
解释过他的情况了你能不能 -稍等
...your supervisor already. Can you not... -Just one minute.
先生 请您等待接听一你能
Just gonna put you on hold, sir. -Can you...
一个三个月大的孩子
How are you supposed to do a background check
要怎么给他做背调
on a three-month-old child?
你能别让我再等了吗我已经等了一个半小时了
Can you not put me on hold? I have been holding for one and a half hours.
稍等
Just one minute.
首先我们得弄清楚怎么确定他的签证已经被签发了
Well, first we have to figure out how to make sure their visas are issued,
然后我可以想办法找到他们
and then I can figure out how to find them.
你能抛下自己的老婆和孩子吗你能吗
Would you leave your wife and child behind? Would you?
他消失了跟家人一起躲了起来
He disappeared and went underground with his family.
因为你
because of you.
就因为你
Because of you.
我刚把所有信息都给你了
I just gave you all that information.
我把所有信息一字不落的都给了你的上级
I literally just gave that to your supervisor.
不 不是我的亲戚
No, I'm not related.
他在阿富汗
He's in Afghanistan...
请您等待接听先生
Just gonna put you on hold, sir.
去他妈的等待音乐吧
Fucking hold music!
你让人在电♥话♥这头等一个半小时
You leave people on hold for an hour and a half,
换谁受得了啊
they're gonna get frustrated.
是的女士 没错
Yes, ma'am. Yeah.
对信就在我手边
Yes, I have the letter right here.
来自马斯特斯上校的吗一没错
From Colonel Masters? -That's correct.
是 是马斯特斯上校
Yeah. It's from Colonel Masters.
好那么需要多长时间
Okay, so yeah, well then how long will that be?
最少九个月先生
It's a minimum nine months, sir.
他们 他们等不了九个月
They... they can't wait nine months!
如果他们再等九个月那他们就死了
If they wait nine months, they will be dead!
晚安啦老大 -嘿我来锁门吧 米盖尔
Good night, boss. -Hey, I'll lock up, Miguel.
我来锁门
I'll lock up.
你现在接通的是美国公民移♥民♥服务局
You're through to USCIS,
请问有什么可以帮您?
how can I help you, sir? -Uh...
你又想让我等待接听是吧
Are you gonna put me on hold again?
行 那你就这么干吧如果你可以稍等
Yeah, go ahead and put me on hold again. -If you could just bear
一下的话先生
with me for one minute, sir.
不不不不不不不
Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't.
不许你把电♥话♥放下
Don't put the phone down.
别他妈把电♥话♥放下只需要
Don't put the fucking phone down. -It will just take
稍等一下 中士
one moment, Sergeant.
我会找人来帮你的 -你敢你♥他♥妈♥敢再让我
I will find someone that can help you. -You put... You fucking put me
等待接听我就会找到你
on hold again, and I will find you.
让我等待接听快点
Put me on hold! Come on!
你叫什么名字
What's your fucking name, huh?
你的名字?
What's your name?
我他妈会去你家 然后找到你
I will come to your fuckin' house, and I will find you!
这里有他妈一个人还困在山洞里呢
There's a fuckin' man stuck in a goddamn cave!
我会找到你的
I will find you!
把这个喝了
Drink this.
没事了
You're okay.
嘿
Hey.
安静
Quiet.
约翰
John?
约翰
John.
就好像他推着我穿山越岭的还不够
As if it wasn't enough for him to carry me across those mountains,
现在我他妈满脑子里都是他
now I can't get him out of my fuckin' head.
我可以躺在床上
I'm lying in this bed.
我可以在孩子上学前亲吻他们
I kiss my children before they go to school.
可他却躲在某个洞里
And he's hiding in a hole somewhere.
一个他无法出来的洞
A hole he can never get out of.
一个我们逼他躲进去的洞
A hole that we put him in.
这不是当初说好的
And that wasn't the deal.
我们本来应该给他们家人一个避难所
The deal was that we offered his family sanctuary.
可我们却给他脖子套上了绞索
Then we tied a noose around his neck
又把他脚下踩的凳子踢掉
and we kicked the stool out from under him.
待在那个洞里的人应该是我
I should be in that hole.
你觉得他保佑了我
You think he blessed you?
不 他给我的这是诅咒
Well, he fuckin' cursed me.
我无法安生
I am a man who gets no rest.
请继续等待
Please continue to hold.
你的通话已在接听队列中
Your call is in a queue.
请继续等待
Please continue to hold.
你的通话
Your call is in a...
我们都知道结果如何
We both know how this is gonna end.
我得亲自把他救出来了
I am gonna have to get him out myself.
我认识一个人
I know a guy.
帕克私人安保承包商
Parker. Private security contractor.
我听说他很厉害他能帮到你
I hear he's very good, and he can help you.
但需要花一笔钱
But it's gonna cost.
我们得给你编个不同的名字和背景
We'll have to give you a different name and background.
如果塔♥利♥班♥发现你又回去了他们会想到原因
If the Talibs find out that you're back in the country, they'll know why.
恐怕他们会焦中所有人力 来搜索你们俩
And they'll throw everything they have at finding you both.
喂
Hello.
塔♥利♥班♥来了
Taliban are here.
在哪里
Where?
就在几家之外
They are a few doors down.
快避一避 -巴西拉
Get out of there. -Basira.
我又得给你另找地方了
I will have to move you again.
马上走
Leave now.
好我知道我知道
Yes, I know, I know.
巴西拉拿上包拿着
Basira the bag, the bag.
我们走吧
Let's go.
他们刚杀了阿卜迪
They've executed Abdi.
下一个就去你家
Your house is next.
我们走 快走
Let's go, let's go.
有个塔♥利♥班♥冲你们这边来了
Taliban heading towards you.
等等等等
Wait, wait.
在哪儿哪儿
Where, where?
正在朝后门走去
He's approaching the back entrance.
等等
Wait.
他离门30米远
He's twenty feet from the door.
20米了
Twelve feet.
还有三个塔♥利♥班♥正朝你家前门走去
Three Taliban heading towards your front door.
后门安全
The back door is clear.
他们进入你家了
They're in your house.
电影精选列表