出后门向右拐
Out the back, turn right.
我看到你了
I see you.
隐蔽点前面还有一车塔♥利♥班♥
Get down, more Taliban are here.
现在走 快
Move, now.
早上好 老板 -早
Mornin', boss. -Mornin'.
这玩意儿我只找到仨
I could only find three of these.
其他两个肯定就在附近
I swear there's two more around here.
好吧
All right.
有问题随时过来
So, you know where to find us if there's a problem.
太棒了谢谢-合作愉快
Great. Thank you. -Pleasure doing business with you.
再见
Bye.
金利先生
Mr. Kinley.
金利太太
Mrs. Kinley.
看来你把一切都安排的井井有条
Looks like you've got everything under control.
那辆凯迪拉克今天下午就能修好
The Cadillac will be ready this afternoon.
哈雷摩托6点钟有人来取货
and the Harleys will be picked up at six o'clock.
你完全都不需要我了
Guess you don't need me then.
不需要
Nope.
但你可以当花瓶
But you sure look purty.
那我去换一身
I'm gonna go...
性感的穿上
put on something sexy.
约翰我了解并接受你的职业性质
I know and have accepted what you do, John.
这事儿我们已经谈过好多次了
We've had this conversation many times.
我早已做好了 每次告别
I've said goodbye to you,
可能就是生离死别的准备
not knowing if I'm going to see you again.
12年来我都是这么过来的
And I've been doing this for 12 years.
但这一次不一样
But this time, it's different.
这个家庭还以为你死了
This family believed that you were dead.
你的死讯让我们痛苦了整整三周
We suffered this news for three weeks.
知道我跟孩子经历了什么吗
Do you know what the children and I went through?
你有想过我的境地多悲惨吗
But you have put me in an impossible position.
作为你老婆是一回事
Being your wife is one thing,
但作为他们的母亲 又是另一回事
but being their mother, it's... it's something else.
我们欠人家一条命
We owe that man your life.
所以我们会把房♥子二次抵押
So, we will remortgage the house,
你会拿到签证
you'll get those visas,
你会再去阿富汗
and you will go.
做你该做的
And you will do what you have to.
然后活着回来
You'll come back alive.
你必须活着回来约翰·金利
You'll come back alive, John Kinley.
上校德克兰
Colonel. Declan.
约翰请坐
John, please, have a seat.
一切都好吧约翰
Everything all right, John?
没那么好
No, everything's not all right.
请先坐
Have a seat.
我还是站着吧但愿您别介意
I'd rather stand, if you don't mind.
你最近好像制♥造♥了不少噪音
So, you seem to have been making a lot of noise lately.
你♥他♥妈♥的叫什么嗯
What's your fucking name? Huh?
中士 这里你叫什么名字 -中士这里你叫什么名字
Sergeant, there is no-- -What's your name?
我是一级军官考威尔一我他妈要
It's First Officer Cowell. -I will come
跑到你家
to your fucking house,
收拾你
and I will find you!
中士 请冷静
Sergeant, please calm down.
这个人被他妈困在山洞里
There's a fucking man stuck in a goddamn cave!
长官 我向你保证 我们会尽其所能
Sir, I assure you, we're doing everything we can.
该死的山洞...
Fuckin' hole and...
你都收到正式投诉了
There's been a, uh, official complaint.
我明白
Oh, I see.
你让我过来是想劝诫我
You brought me here for an intervention.
略施薄惩之类的
Or to slap my wrist.
我可不是为这个来的
That's not why I'm here.
你觉得这笔债如果真能逃避 我会不逃吗
You think if I could be shot of this debt, I wouldn't be?
你觉得如果遵守流程会让我心安 我会不遵守吗
Do you think if I could just go through the usual channels, I wouldn't?
这笔债不能这样还
That is not how this debt works.
必须立竿见影而不是姑息拖延
It demands a result, not an appeasement.
我心里有个钩子
There is a hook in me.
你看不见的钩子
One that you cannot see.
但它就在那
But it is there.
你觉得我有的选吗
And you think I have a choice?
根本没得选
There is no fuckin' choice.
我得找到那个人 还有他家人
I am going to get that man and his family
带他们逃出被我拖入的苦海
out of the position that we put him in.
这一点我绝对能做到
And of that, I have no doubt.
而且你得帮我上校
And you're gonna help me, Colonel.
我今天之所以过来
The reason that I am here...
是因为八年前我救了你的命
I saved your life eight years ago.
所以你得给我弄拿到签证
So you're gonna get those visas.
用什么方式我不管
I don't know how.
但你必须弄到
But you're gonna get them.
因为我知道你是
Because I know you are the type of man
知恩图报的人
that pays his debts.
该还债了
Pay your debts.
我深爱着你们俩
I love you both so much.
我会想你的爸爸
I'm gonna miss you, Daddy.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我也会想你的
I'll miss you, too.
好的
Okay.
我们都会想你的约翰
我们都会想你的 约翰
We are gonna miss you, John.
我知道我一个星期就回来了
I know. I'll be back in a week.
来
Come here.
亲一个
Kiss me.
罗恩·凯吧 沃克斯的朋友
Ron Kay? Vokes' man?
你是帕克吧
Parker, yeah?
一对久仰大名
Yeah. -I hear good things.
所以都准备好了吗
So, we set?
我联♥系♥了艾哈迈德的哥哥阿里
Well, I've contacted Ahmed's brother, Ali.
他说已经找到了艾哈迈德所在的村庄
He says he's found the village that Ahmed's at,
但他们之间没有直接联♥系♥
but he's had no contact directly yet.
所以我们要先去找他哥哥
So, we're goin' to the brother?
原来是这么计划的
Yeah, well, that was the plan.
原来
Was?
但我们又接到了别的任务
We've been pulled away to do another job.
我们签了合同的帕克
We have a contract, Parker.
只是协议
We have an agreement.
那你也要信守诺言
And I need you to honor it.
这事出乎我控制了
This outranks me.
是上层的指令
It comes from the top.
有个联♥合♥国♥外交官他的安保人员没到位
We got a UN diplomat, got his detail in hot water,
我们就得顶上只能这样
we gotta deal with it. That's all there is to it.
听着你现在这儿等三天
Listen, you hold up here for three days,
我的团队全听你差遣
my team's all yours.
合同上可不是这么说的兄弟
That's not how this contract works, brother.
三天尸体都要凉了
In three days, a warm body turns cold.
我知道这不是什么大生意但你答应了
And I know it's not ten million dollars, but you said, "Yes."
我东拼西凑十五万给你了
And I'm two pints of blood and a 150k in the hole.
罗恩 你要是不开心钱可以退你
Well, Ron, if you're not happy, you can take your money back.
我他妈一点都不开心
Oh, no, I'm definitely not fuckin' happy.
但我不想退钱
I don't want the money.
只想要你遵守协议
I want you to honor the fuckin' deal.
听说你们团队能力出众
I hear you have an impressive team.
我现在需要你们兑现
Now I need you to back yourself.
好吧 听着
All right, listen.
咱们
Let's, uh...
都折中一下 好吗
compromise, shall we?
只要你能找到艾哈迈德和他家人
If you can find Ahmed and his family,
告诉我们地点我们马上过去
call us with the location, we'll come in,
用飞机接你们出来送到基地
airlift you out, get you back to base,
让你们坐上下一班回家的飞机
put you on the next transport home.
搞定
Done.
你只需要找到他
电影精选列表