Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Ahmed, stop! Get the fuck off!
放开哈迪约翰
Get the fuck off Haadee! John!
放开他艾哈迈德
Get the fuck off of him, Ahmed!
把枪放下住手 住手
Put the fucking gun down! - Hey! Hey!
别用枪指着他脖子
Get that gun out of his throat!
他是个叛徒
He's a traitor.
先不管他是什么人
I don't give a fuck what he is.
你把枪从他脖子上拿下来
You take that gun out of his throat.
他背叛了我们
He gave up our position.
把枪从他脖子上拿下来
Take the gun out of his throat.
别让我说第二遍
I am not gonna ask you again.
他说他们抓了他的家人
He says they have his family.
约翰图传内容很不妙
John, you're not gonna like this.
怎么了
What is it?
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
到底是什么
What the fuck is it?
看起来像是埋伏
Looks like an ambush.
沿这条路开八公里 就是塔♥利♥班♥的杀戮箱
Tali kill box eight klicks up this road.
好了 掉头
All right, let's turn this thing around.
回基地 -收到
Get back to base. -Copy.
上车
Get in the truck.
把他抓起来
Pick him up.
看我拿了什么爸爸你看
Look what I got, Daddy. Look what I got.
是约翰尼的爸爸寄半的
It's from Johnny's dad.
你为什么要在伍餐时唾觉
Why are you going to bed at lunchtime?
不是的宝贝我们有时差 还记得吗
No, baby. Time is different here, you remember?
我比你们早10个小时我这边是夜里
I'm ten hours ahead of you. It's nighttime.
我想你了
I miss you.
我也想你 想你们所有人
I miss you, too. All of you.
孩子们
Hey, kids?
能让我和妈妈说几句话吗
You let me talk to Mommy for just a second?
我马上出去陪你们
I'll be out in a minute.
爱你♥爸♥爸爱你♥爸♥爸
Love you, Daddy. -Love you, Daddy.
我也爱你们今天过得愉快
I love you, too. Have a good rest of your day.
亲爱的嘿 宝贝
Hey, sweetheart. -Hey, babe.
咱们生意如何
How's... how's business?
恩挺好挺好的
Well, it's... it's good.
韦来六周往后都有预订
We have bookings for the next six weeks and beyond.
真是好消息一是啊
That's good news. -Mm-hmm.
账面上怎么样
How are the books?
已经超过上个季度了
We're up on last quarter.
所以你真的独当一面了料理的井井有条
So, you're all over it. You're all over it.
你了解我必须的
Oh, you know me, of course I am.
又多了一个爱你的原因
Just another one of the reasons I love you.
你知道我有多爱你约翰
Well, you know how much I love you, John.
快点回家吧是的
Just hurry up and get home. - Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事我很好
Yes, yes, I'm good.
坐一下吧
Sit, sit.
你得休息
You must rest.
要我给你拿点什么吗
Do you want me to get you something?
我想吃点东西
I could eat some more.
交给我吧
Leave it to me.
你听说哈蒂亚儿子的事了吗
Did you hear about Hadyah's son?
他怎么了
What happened to him?
她儿子加入了塔♥利♥班♥
He's joined the Taliban.
不再不理她了
And he won't talk to her anymore.
我看到她哭得死去活来
When I saw her she was crying.
这女人真可怜先是失去了丈夫现在又这样
Poor woman, first she loses her husband, now this.
我有点担心他艾哈迈德
I'm worried about him, Ahmed.
我们的特殊移♥民♥签证怎么样了
What about our Special Immigration Visas?
还需要时间别担心
It takes time. Don't worry.
嘿
Hey.
我在办了
I'm on it.
他们回来之前先别紧张长官
Ease up 'til they get back. -Sir?
约翰
约翰
John.
翻译发现猫腻儿 是吧
Interpreter came through, huh?
你是不知道他有多离谱
Just don't know how wild he is.
但他还是救了8个人的命
Yeah, well, he still saved eight people's lives.
确实是
Yes, he did.
所以你下一步什么打算
So, what's your next move?
去120公里外的第二个地点一很好
Second location, 120 klicks away. -Awesome.
在悍马车里呆仨个小时我祝你们后背好运
Three hours in a Humvee should be fun for the old back.
你可以派直升机给我们啊
Well, you could give us a couple of birds.
是呢
Yeah.
不行
No.
祝狩猎快乐
Happy hunting.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
塔♥利♥班♥干嘛总把武器库建得离我们基地几百公里远
Why do the Talib always seem to have their arms cache hundred clicks from our base?
大米粥的痔疮都要犯了
Jizzy's hemorrhoids won't be able to take it.
好吧听着
All right, look.
咱们已经四次派驻这里了
This is our fourth tour here...
除了失去杰克 我们又取得了什么成就
And what have we achieved apart from losing Jack Jack?
就算我们真的找到了爆♥炸♥物
Even if we do find shit that goes bang...
你觉得这就能让他回来吗
You think it's gonna make a difference or bring him back?
你说这些 跟大米粥的痔疮有什么关系
What's that got to do with Jizzy's hemorrhoids?
你干嘛总聊屁♥股♥的事汤姆猫
Why are you always talking about ass Tom Cat?
要不他就叫汤姆猫呢
Where do you think he got the name Tom Cat?
到了
We're here.
在车上待了仨小时真特么神清气爽
Nothing like a three-hour drive.
我们离基地120公里
All right, we're 120 clicks from base,
离空中支援赶到有3分钟
and 30 minutes from air support,
做最后的通讯检查 汤姆猫
so, uh, do a final comms check, Tom Cat.
收到通讯畅通约翰
Roger that. Comms clear, John.
都他妈把手举起来
Put your fuckin' hands up now!
把手举起来
Get your fuckin' hands up now!
手举起来
Put your hands up!
都给我站成一排
Get in line over here! Now!
如你所见 我们是美国陆军来此进行搜查
As you can see I'm with the U.S. Army, we're here to conduct a search.
这抉地是你的吗
Are you the land owner?
对是我的
Yes, the land is mine.
你们要找什么
What are you looking for here?
找炸♥药♥
We're looking for explosives.
炸♥药♥
This is a closed mine. There has not been any explosives here for years.
这是个废弃矿井好几年没放过爆♥炸♥物了
This is a closed mine. There has not been any explosives here for years.
我们快速检查下谢谢
This shouldn't take long. Thank you.
你们在找塔♥利♥班♥吗
Are you looking for the Taliban?
对我们在找塔♥利♥班♥
Yes, we're looking for Taliban.
我就知道会这样
I knew this would happen.
但是你们找错地方了
But you guys have come to the wrong place.
再往前走还有个矿场
Down there's another plantation.
美国人来矿上了
The Americans are here at the mine.
美国人发现那个矿井了
The Americans have found the mine.
派人过去
Send the men there.
会派更多士兵支援
More soldiers are coming.
你们要找的人在那边
That's where you'll find the people you are looking for.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们这就去那边检查
We will check there next.
不客气
Welcome.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
大米粥!把这些人看好
Jizzy, hold what you got.
保护好这个区域 我们去上面看看
Secure the area. We're moving up.
好的
On it.
喂 你出来
Hey! Come here!
出来这家伙在打电♥话♥
Move! This guy was on his phone!
拿出来手放头上
Give me that! Put your hands on your head!
我打头阵
On me.
卡瓦负责断后
Kawa, pick up the rear.
收到
Roger.
电影精选列表