I believe you.
但他们需要相信你
But they need to believe you.
他们是一定要进去的
They're going to make their way in.
但他们可以尽快确认你的清白
But they will be as quick as it takes to confirm your innocence.
你的房♥子也不会遭殃
And your house will be left prettier.
但另一个选择就不是这样了
Than the alternative.
好的
All right.
安全
Clear!
全部安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
这边也全部安全
All clear, too.
安全
Clear.
这他妈的是什么地方
The fuck is this place?
你说看起来像什么这他妈的是个体育酒吧呗
What's it look like? It's a fuckin' sports bar.
他说什么
What's he saying?
他说你的情报真臭
He says your intel is poo-poo.
又来一个神谕是吧
Oh, another Oracle.
我受够了这些狗屁
I'm just tired of this bullshit.
好吧 那我就待在这儿抽会儿大烟
All right, well, I'm gonna stay here and have a smoke.
天亮见
I'll see you guys at sunrise.
你怎么这么了解这是家大烟馆
How come you know so much about what cooks here?
因为我这人挺时髦
I'm a man about town.
所以你的休闲下午都是这么度过的吗
So, this is how you spend your lazy afternoons?
你是匹黑♥马♥啊艾哈迈德
You're a dark horse, Ahmed.
好了
All right.
我们走吧
Let's get outta here.
不要舔挤或吸任何东西
Don't lick, squeeze, or pop anything.
大米粥
Jizzy,
别碰那根管子
don't touch that pipe.
这家挺有意思
Well, that was fun.
我想该去下一个丫
On to the next one, I guess.
中大奖了
Jackpot!
该死的塔♥利♥班♥总部我们可是把他们包围了
Fuckin' Tali HQ. We got 'em surrounded.
哈迪 叫安保过来一下
Haadee, pull security for a second.
这草原上的小房♥子真古雅啊
What a quaint little house on the prairie.
咱俩可以在这儿退休 大米粥
You and I could retire here, Jizzy.
我们可以养一只拉布拉多 然后养点能挤奶的动物
And we can adopt a labradoodle and milk something.
这些坐标是什么 越来越有趣了哈
What are these coordinates? It's turning into a fuck fest.
这情报从哪来的
Where is this intel coming from?
直接从总部来的
Straight outta head office.
你会怎么做约翰我不想再浪费时间了
What'd you wanna do, John? -I wanna stop wasting time.
不管怎样我们还有几个小时
Anyway, we got a couple hours.
你准备好烧烤了吗松狮
You got that barbeque, Chow Chow?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
厉害啊
Impressive.
不管他们怎么说我们 艾哈迈德
You know, whatever they may say about us, Ahmed,
我们并不都是动物
we're not all animals,
当然除了松狮
apart from Chow Chow, of course.
敬小克 杰克
To Jack Jack.
敬小克 杰克
To Jack Jack.
你觉得史蒂夫应该什么肘候喝第一杯啤酒
When do you think Steve should get his first beer?
嗯 我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
你什么时候能喝第一杯啤酒 史蒂夫
When do you get to drink your first beer, Steve?
你决定什么时候都行长官
Uh, whenever you say so, sir.
祝好胃口
Bon appetit.
谢谢我的上将
Merci, mon general.
敬我的上任各位
To the boots I hope to fill, boys.
长官你觉得这些苹果怎么样
How do you like them apples, sir?
我超爱的约翰
I love these goddamn apples, John.
我一般不会用这种事来打扰你长官
I wouldn't normally bother you with issues like this, sir,
但你是这里唯一能办事的人
but you're the only one who'll get anything done around here.
噢是吗有什么问题吗
Oh, yeah? What's the problem?
我们天天都出去找 却一无所获
We keep going out and achieving nothing.
我的队员一直在冒险
I keep putting my men in constant danger.
感觉就像我们在沙箱里 来来回♥回♥搬运沙子
It just feels like we're moving sand around a sandbox.
我听说你的任务以前就卡在这里上了
I heard your needle got stuck on this point before.
听着你的任务是寻找简易爆♥炸♥装置工厂
Look, you've been tasked with finding IED factories.
你不用太死板对吧
You can get creative in finding them, yeah?
按你的方式去做
Do it your way.
我想你不会喜欢我的方式
I don't think you'll like my way.
我觉得我喜不喜欢并不重要
I don't think it's important whether I like it or not,
尤其是如果我不知道的话
especially if I don't know about it.
我很高兴不必跟你聊这个
I really enjoyed not having this conversation.
祝你今天愉快
You have a good day.
我也很高兴没跟你谈这个长官
I enjoyed not having this conversation with you also, sir.
我们在等你回来长官
We are waiting on you to get back, sir.
预计到达 23点
ETA, 23:00.
我知道长官
I know, sir.
德克兰
Declan?
约翰
John?
帮我一把不
Come through for me?
我觉得被你利用了 约翰
I feel used by you, John.
你只想要我的脑子
You only ever want me for my brains.
你又不是一个慷慨的爱人
It's not like you're a generous lover.
那是因为你从来没先请我吃晚饭
Well, that's 'cause you never bought me dinner first.
不 我不愿意帮你
And, no, I did not come through.
我花了很多年才拿到这此军衔
It took me years to get these stripes
我是不会为你冒险失去它们的
and I'm not peeling them off for you.
既然我刚才看到你没有和沃克斯谈话
And since you didn't have a conversation with Vokes I just saw you having,
那这份未经审查目标名单也不是我给你的
it would be impossible for me to give you this list of unvetted targets.
你老是玩欲擒故纵这一套
You always play hard to get.
你就继续追就好了
All you gotta do is chase me.
6号♥跑道需要
Aircraft engine maintenance required
飞机引擎维修
on runway six.
你在干什么
What you doin'?
给风扇带上弦长官一你认识这个人吗
Oh. Tightening the fan belt, sir. -You recognize this guy?
认识
Yes, I do.
跟我来
All right, come with me.
就是他 他是法拉吉
That's him. That's Faraj.
开始吧
Let's do this.
别动别出声
Stay still. Don't say a fuckin' word.
别激动就带你出去兜兜风
Oh, relax. We're gonna go for a ride.
快点让开
Come on. Move.
别激动
Easy, easy.
开车开车走
Move. Move. Go.
冷静
Easy.
咱们走
Let's go!
快快快
Go, go, go, go, go!
说茄子
Say "cheese".
你们要干什么
What do you want?
你知道我们是谁
You know who we are.
告诉他这事有两种结局
Tell him that this could go one of two ways.
要么用钱摆平要么是另一种方式
The money way, or the other way.
他这事有两种结局
This can go one of two ways, money or...
你个叛徒
You traitor.
你背弃了自己的人♥民♥
You have turned your back on your own people.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是阿里的弟弟
You're Ali's brother.
我会亲手杀了你全家
I will personally kill your entire family.
你老婆会看着你死去
Your wife will see your death.
然后我会放狗咬死她
Just before I set the dogs on her.
我什么也不会告诉你
I will tell you nothing.
情况不容乐观啊
That doesn't sound very positive.
人家不太愿意帮忙
He's not too keen to help.
是吗
That it?
还真是
Pretty much, yes.
要不给他来点油润润
Give him some lube.
胡萝卜
Carrot.
加大棒
Stick.
这衬衫你可以穿着去加勒比小岛度假
That suit is for a hot little island in the Caribbean.
这捆钱你可以用来款待自己
电影精选列表