所有人都趴下
Everybody on the floor!
趴下 马上趴下!
On the floor! - Get down! Now!
安全
Clear.
卡瓦你负责观察注意看路
Kawa, take over watch. Keep eyes on the road.
约翰我是大米粥
John, it's Jizzy.
我们在此地发现了个大型武器库你想怎么处理
We found a big weapons cache down here. What do you wanna do?
把下面的人看好
Secure those bodies,
找个安全位置待命
take up a security position and stand by.
收到
Copy.
手放在背后
Hands behind your backs!
让他们都趴下
Get 'em on the floor!
不许动趴下
Don't fuckin' move! - Get down!
汤姆猫 JJ 把他们都铐起来
Tom Cat, JJ, cuff 'em.
克什尔 当心看路
Kersher, watch the fuckin' road.
不不不
不不不
No! No! No! No!
汤姆猫 我是约翰
Tom Cat, it's John.
我们发现一个简易爆♥炸♥装置工厂
We got an IED factory.
四个敌军
Four Tangos.
马上需要空中支援
We need air support immediately.
我们准备突入
We're goin' in.
V62 V62 这是H33
Viper 6-2, Viper 6-2, this is Havoc 3-3.
我们中大奖了
We've hit jackpot.
申请速派快速反应部队 完毕
Requesting immediate QRF. Over.
收到正在派出快速反应部队
Copy, Havoc 3-3, assigning QRF.
艾哈迈德你留在这里
Ahmed, you stay here.
接下来就不需要翻译了
We don't need a translator for this.
真♥他♥妈♥的禽兽
Fuckin' animals.
他就是“杰克杰克”的凶手
It's Jack Jack's killer.
妈的
Fuck!
操操
Fuck. - Fuck!
安全 你没事吧
Clear. You all right?
这混♥蛋♥打中了我胳膊
Motherfucker got me in the arm.
-艾哈迈德 一切都好吗一很好
Ahmed! We good? - We're good.
操看好门
Fuck. - Watch the door.
妈的
Fuck!
坚持住 呆在那里
Hold on, stay there.
好了倒计时三分钟
All right, charge is set. Three minutes.
咱们走 快走
Let's go. Move.
快快快
Move, move, move.
等等 先等等
Hold, hold.
Move, move.
各单位注意我们设置了三分钟爆♥炸♥计时
All units, we have a three-minute burning fuse.
保持公路向北封锁
Keep that 50-K locked on the north road.
收到
Copy that.
卡瓦我们在你的左侧 掩护我们
Kawa, we are on your left. Cover us--
妈的!
Shit!
埃迪 埃迪
Eddie! Eddie!
埃迪倒地
Eddie's down.
埃迪倒地让他们起来
Eddie's down. -Get 'em on their feet.
起来 马上起来
Get up! -Get up right now!
快点站起来 走
Get up right now! -Move!
我们在山顶 正往你们方向走
We're at the top of the hill, making our way to you.
给他挪一下
Move him, move him.
别让塔♥利♥班♥看到他
I don't want the fuckin' Taliban to see him.
史蒂夫塔♥利♥班♥正在逼进
Steve, Talis approaching.
11点方向 两辆Suv -从北方出现 两辆塔♥利♥班♥卡午
Eleven o'clock. Two SUVs. -Contact north! Two Taliban trucks!
就位
Get in position.
盯好路收到
Keep your eyes on the road! -Copy!
掩护九点方向
Covering nine o'clock.
操北桥发现塔♥利♥班♥
Shit! - Talis on the north bridge!
左方交火
Contact left!
注意山脊汤姆猫
On the ridge, Tom Cat!
注意盯住路
Keep your eyes on the road!
V62 V62
Viper 6-2, Viper 6-2,
部队发生交火 重复一遍 发生交火
troops in contact. I repeat, troops in contact!
V62 我们15分钟后到达
Viper 6-2, we are 15 minutes out.
第一辆卡车已经到达
First truck has arrived
北入口左边
at the left at the north entrance.
克什尔 汤姆猫换你们上去射击
Kersher's down. Tom Cat, get on the gun!
快快史蒂大倒地 完毕
Go! Go! Steve is down. Over.
守住阵地来支援你了
Hold position. Coming to you.
辆越野午从东进入
SUV inbound. East entrance.
第二辆越野午来了东入囗
Second SUV approaching. East entrance.
卡瓦我们走
Kawa, let's move!
这就来约翰
Following, John--
开火
Open fire--
汤姆猫
Tom Cat!
倒地
JJ's down!
走
Move!
妈的
Fuck.
Fuck!
快走
Move!
约翰约翰现在什么计划
John! John! We need a plan now!
有辆Suv朝你们去了我们会掩护你
You have an SUV coming. We'll cover you.
你们开车去地势吏高的地方
Take that truck, go to higher ground,
找个好位置
and take a position.
约翰我们被困住了
John, we're fuckin' pinned!
快走快走
Move. Move.
掩护我
Cover me!
大米粥快怏
Jizzy, go, go!
艾哈迈德快进来进来啊
Ahmed, get in! Get in!
约翰跟着我
John, follow me.
一直开我们会把
Straight ahead. We'll punch up the--
他妈的大米粥大米粥
Fuck. Jizzy! Jizzy!
呼叫控制台
Control this.
D12
Dagger 1-2.
D12 我是D33 请回答
Dagger 1-2, this is Dagger 3-3. Come in.
没有信♥号♥♥
We're out of range.
D12,D12
Dagger 1-2, Dagger 1-2,
这是033 请回答
this is Dagger 3-3. Come in.
妈的
Fuck!
操
Ah, shit!
我们爆胎了
We've got a flat.
算了弃船跑吧
All right, we have to abandon ship.
艾哈迈德艾哈迈德
Ahmed. Ahmed.
我们找到他们的车了他们步行逃跑了
We've found their car, they're on foot.
派所有入去追杀了他们
I will send everyone, go after them and kill them.
我要他们活着
I want them alive.
要他们活着
Get them alive.
分头找一定要找到
Spread out, find them.
确认阵亡
Havoc actual. Havoc actual.
收到
Roger.
这里是V62
This is Viper 6-2.
40名塔♥利♥班♥人员在行动中丧生
We have approximately 40 KIA Taliban.
我们还找到了3- 3小队的所有尸体
We recovered all 3-3 bodies,
但约翰·金利和翻译除外完毕
minus John Kinley and the interpreter. Over.
应该暂时没事了
I think we're good for now.
我们今晚将在此休息
We'll rest here for the night.
现在的难题是
Here's the challenge.
卫星导航显示我们要往那个方向
The satnav says the beer is 120 clicks
走上120公里 穿越糟糕地形才能安全
in that direction over shit terrain.
且到处都是塔♥利♥班♥ 所以不能走公路
And Taliban are everywhere, so we can't use the roads.
他们用不了两分钟就会发现我们
They will be on us in two minutes.
我们不能用走的我们需要快步行进 可以吗
We're not walking, we're double-timing. You good?
可以
I'm good.
他们盯上我们了
They're on us.
把枪准备好
Gun up?
准备好了
Gun's up.
动起来
Let's move.
你的枪他妈去哪了
Where's your fuckin' gun?
掉在半山腰了
电影精选列表