The other is to buy yourself something pretty.
他们想知道什么
What do they want to know?
他准备开口了
He's ready.
问题很简单
Simple question.
他们把简易爆♥炸♥装置安在了哪里
Where do they build the IEDs?
塔♥利♥班♥制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的主要地点在哪儿
Where is the Taliban's main location for making bombs?
不止一个
It's not just one location.
原因你知道
And you know why.
不过我确实知道几个他们制♥造♥并储存炸♥药♥的地方
But I've seen some places where they make explosives and stock them.
他说什么
What'd he say?
他在打太极他想要多要钱
He's fishing. He wants more cash.
告诉他 我们完成任务后再给
Tell him he'll get it when we finish the job.
现在给他 可以节省很多时间
We can save a lot of time here if we give him the cash.
你说什么
Excuse me?
完成任务后再给
He'll get it when we finish the job.
你信息给得好钱自然加倍
You'll get more if the information is good.
就算你们除掉这里的塔♥利♥班♥
If you cut the Taliban's head off here
他们也会去别处生根
it will grow back some place else.
快说吧
Get on with it.
搞什么…
The f--
新的爆♥炸♥装置这两天
Just in these past two days new explosives
已被运往全国各地
have been sent across the country.
我本来也要帮忙的
I was also supposed to be there and help.
他手里有线索
He has a lead.
这里狗不少啊
A lot of fuckin' dogs around here.
嘿埃迪
Hey, Eddie?
法拉吉刚怎么威胁艾哈迈德的
What did Faraj say to Ahmed?
他说他会把他一家灭门
He said he'd wipe out his bloodline,
当着他老婆的面杀了他
and murder him in front of his wife
再杀了他老婆喂狗
before he fed her to the dogs.
他们是怎么认识的
How do they know each other?
这都是常识了
Not sure this is common knowledge,
据我所知
but from what I understand,
艾哈迈德曾从事海♥洛♥因♥交易
Ahmed used to work in the heroin trade.
是家族生意
It's a family business.
他们曾与塔♥利♥班♥合作
They used to work with the Taliban.
那他为什么要投靠我们
So then, why is he workin' for us?
因为塔♥利♥班♥杀了他儿子
Because the Talis killed his son.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么不早点告诉我
Why the fuck didn't you tell me this before?
这是你当老大的代价
It's the price of givin' orders.
今后不许再削弱我的权威了
Don't ever override my authority again.
我明白你的目标
I understood your objective.
但我方法搞错了我为此道歉
I apologize for my clumsy method.
所以咱们达成成统一了吧
So, we understand each other?
是的士官长
Yes, Sergeant.
干得不错
Good work.
好的 是的
Okay. Yeah.
好的 兄弟
Okay, buddy.
好的谢谢再见
All right, thank you. Bye.
长官
Sir.
你已经拿到结果了
Well, you got your result.
你什么打算约翰
What do you think, John?
一共有两处地点
There are two sites.
一次干掉一个
Do this one at a time.
低调一点
Keep it quiet.
需要帮助就给我打电♥话♥好吗
Well, you need any help, I'm a phone call away, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
第一个爆♥炸♥地点在汩公里处
The first IED location is 30 clicks.
先笔直开出去一小时
One hour's drive on a straight track.
走到一个岔路口后左拐
And then we reach a fork in the road, and bang a left.
打断下 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
怎么了哈迪
Yeah, what is it, Haadee?
到达岔路口后
When we reach the fork in the road,
我认为往右转会吏快
my feeling is that the quickest route is to turn right,
虽然左转直线距离上更短
even though left is shorter as the crow flies.
为什么右转最快
Well, quickest, why?
从地图上看不是这样
According to the map, it's not.
上次下暴雨
In the last rainfalls,
左边大部分路段都被冲毁
most of the road on the left got washed away.
你觉得呢 大米粥
What do you think, Jizzy?
我觉得可以目前没有其他情报佐证
I guess so. There is no intel to confirm or deny.
好吧 那会额外增加多长时间
All right, how much time does it add to the journey?
大约20分钟
About 20 minutes.
最多三十分钟
Thirty, tops.
那么计划定了
All right. So, we got a plan.
那就右转吧
Right is right.
通知吏高层一好的
Push that to the highers. -Cool.
一好吧大家出发吧好走吧
Okay, let's move out. -All right, let's go.
金利士官长 能停下车吗
Sergeant Kinley, can you please stop the vehicle?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我得跟你谈谈士官长
I need to speak to you, Sergeant.
不能停车我们得继续前进
We don't stop the vehicles. We keep moving.
我认为我们有麻烦了
I think we have a problem.
请停车士官长
Please stop the vehicle, Sergeant.
好吧 停车大米粥
Okay, stop the truck, Jizzy.
所有车辆战术停车拜托伙计们
All vehicles for a tactical stop. - Come on, guys.
怎么了艾哈迈德
What is it, Ahmed? - Three-sixty watch.
开始走 -不太对劲儿
Let's go! -Something's wrong.
哈迪没理由
There's no logical reason for Haadee
带我们走这条路除非
to lead us down this route, unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
除非他要把我们引入陷阱
...unless he's leading us into a trap.
这个假设很大胆 艾哈迈德
Well, that's a pretty big assumption, Ahmed.
是推论 而不是假设
Deduction, not assumption.
你倒教上我英语了
Now you're teachin' me English?
北面安全
North side clear.
我想遍了他带我们走这条路的
I've been thinking about all the possible reasons
一切原因
why he'd take this route.
可能的答案都很不妙
All the answers smell bad.
他谎称道路被冲毁
He lied about the road being washed out.
可上次暴雨并未影响到这个地区
The rainfalls didn't affect this area.
哈迪是通过了背景审查的
Haadee's been vetted.
随你怎么说士官长
You can say whatever you want, Sergeant.
我们真的不该走这条路
We just don't wanna go down this road.
你越界了艾哈迈德
You're out of your bounds, Ahmed.
你只是来翻译的
You're here to translate.
实际上 我的工作是翻译加解释
Actually, I'm here to interpret.
行吧 你想证明自己是对的艾哈迈德
All right. You wanna be right, Ahmed?
大米粥无人机检查一好的
Hey, Jizzy. Check the drone. -On it.
JJ 汤姆猫
JJ, Tom Cat,
爬过山岩顶端
go up to the top of those rocks there
告诉我你看到了什么收到
and tell me what you see. - Copy that.
V62 V62 这里是33
Viper 6-2, Viper 6-2, this is Havoc 3-3.
H33
Havoc 3-3,
v62收到 完毕 速传实时图像给我们
this is Viper 6-2, over. -Roger. We need live imagery now.
为啥停车这条路很安全
Why have we stopped? The road is safe.
我们在等什么约翰
What are we waiting for, John?
等着看看前面是不是有埋伏
I'm waitin' to hear if there's a fuckin' ambush up ahead.
预计十分钟后传送
ETA, ten minutes.
等不了十分钟我们现在就需要看到图像
Look, I haven't got ten minutes. We need the imagery now.
收到
Roger that.
方位4- 5
Grid to mark, 4-5.
JJ?
JJ?
全部安全
All clear.
汤姆猫呢
Tom Cat?
一切正常
All clear, too.
安全 - 62Iy1H33
It's clear. -6-2 for Havoc 3-3,
V62 图像收到
we're live. -Viper 6-2, imagery received.
H33下线收到 35 1 4"15 M 69 24"78 E
Havoc 3-3, out. -Roger.
好吧图像情况如何
Okay, what do we got here?
哇哦等等艾哈迈德 别动手
电影精选列表