Halfway up the hill.
这把枪现在给你了
This belongs to you now.
别丢了就行
Just don't lose it.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我跟着你 老大
Following you, boss.
步♥枪♥
Rifle.
快走
Let's go.
嘿
Hey.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
是的
Yeah.
扶他起来
Get him up.
里面臭得要死
It fuckin' stinks in there.
我们今晚在这里过夜
We'll rack up here for the night.
听着兄弟们
Listen my brothers.
你们会找到他们的
You will find them.
安♥拉♥站我们这边 不是异教♥徒♥那边
God is with you, not the infidels.
他们是我们先知的敌人
They are the enemy of our prophet.
他们远离自己的大本营
They are a long way from their base.
他们永远都回不了家了
They will never get home.
你们的任务是带他们回来审判
It is your duty to bring them to justice.
我需要你们活捉他们
I want them brought to me alive.
他们看见了一栋房♥子
They see a house.
我们没看到附近有很多房♥子
We haven't seen too many of those.
要是我们能听到他们
If we can hear them,
说明他们离我们不远了
they gotta be close.
收拾东西
Pack up your shit.
艾哈迈德
Ahmed.
拦住他
Stop him
我必须杀了他
I must kill him.
冷静点兄弟
Calm down brother.
他必须死
He must die.
We need him alive.
我们需要活捉他
Calm down.
冷静
Calm?
嘿
Hey.
约翰
John.
我们回家了
We're going home.
路途会很遥远
It's gonna be a long journey.
我们不能走大路
We can't take the roads.
他们知道我们在这
They know we're here.
会有更多人开着卡车赶来的
More men will be coming here in trucks.
给你
Here you go.
我们车坏了需要搭个车
We've broken down, we need a ride.
好你们想去哪我送你们去
Okay, I will take you anywhere you want.
沿着这条路开个几公里
Drive a few kilometers up this road.
好我送你们去
Okay, I will take you.
你们来这干什么
What are you doing out here brother?
找俩人 一个美国人 另一个是穆♥斯♥林♥的叛徒
Looking for two men, an American and the other, a Muslim traitor.
你见到什么可疑的人了吗
Have you seen anyone suspicious?
这条路安静的很 一个人都没有
I have seen no one, these roads are quiet.
看到你们我都吃了一惊
I am surprised to see even you.
我们会找到他们的 这是我们的地盘
We will find them, this is our territory.
你车后装的啥
What's in the back?
我是卖♥♥地毯的
I'm a rug seller.
你有兴趣吗
Are you interested?
开你的车吧
Just drive.
停车
Stop the truck.
停车
Stop the truck.
谢谢
Thank you.
愿你平安
Peace be upon you.
愿你平安
Peace be upon you.
你好啊兄弟你们好吗
Hello brother, how are you?
好谢谢
Good thank you.
抱歉打扰你们吃饭了
I apologize for disturbing your meal.
坐吧
Sit.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你们打的猎吗
Did you hunt those?
那今晚可有顿大餐了
You shall feast tonight.
兄弟我有个朋友在卡午上 他受伤了
Brother, I have a friend in the truck, he's hurt.
要怎么帮你
How can I help?
我们想要点吃的还有止痛药
We need some food and some pain relief.
如果你们把这个木板车给我
And if you give me your wooden kart...
我就把卡车给你们
I will give you my truck.
我能看看你朋友吗
May I see your friend?
当然可以
Of course.
这么说你们俩就是他们在找的人
So you're the two they are looking for.
我不喜欢塔♥利♥班♥
I don't like Taliban.
我会帮你的
I will help you.
他需要鸦♥片♥
He needs opium.
这个会帮他缓解疼痛
It will ease his pain.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的脑袋很值钱啊
There's a heavy price on your heads.
他们派了数百个塔♥利♥班♥找你
They have hundreds of Taliban looking for you.
他们从一个村子到另一个村子
They have been village to village,
不肯说的就放把火
setting fire to those that give no information.
他们不会停止搜索的
They will not stop hunting you.
你想脱离他们的地盘还要走很远
You are a long way from his base.
别走大路到处都是巡逻的
Do not use the roads, patrols are everywhere.
你只能走山路
You must use the mountain passes.
愿你平安愿你平安
Peace be upon you. -Peace be upon you.
你需要什么吗
Would you like something?
给我点水吧
Give me the water.
谢谢
Thank you.
愿你平安
Peace be upon you.
愿你平安
Peace be upon you.
你好啊兄弟
Hello brother.
给点水
Give me water.
嘿 接住
Hey, catch.
把手他妈的举起来
Put your fucking hands up!
举起手来
Hands up!
趴到地上
Get down on the ground!
趴地上
Get down on the ground!
你♥他♥妈♥给我趴下
Get the fuck down!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Stay down!
转头
Look away!
有个你们的人
I have one of yours.
他在推车上去看一下推车
He's in the cart. -Check the cart.
是他妈约翰·金利
It's John fuckin' Kinley.
嘿嘿 是他妈约翰·金利我们需要医疗队
Hey! Hey, it's John fuckin' Kinley. We need a medic over here!
卡利医生 请拨118
Dr. Kale, please dial 1-1-8.
我们回家了
We're going home.
我们回家了
We're going home.
卡利医生 请拨118
Dr. Kale, please dial 1-1-8.
欢迎回家金利先生
Welcome home, Mr. Kinley.
我去给你叫医生
I'll get your doctor.
听说他们要给你颁个勋章
Heard they're giving you a medal,
杰出服役十字勋章
Distinguished Service Cross.
-好了放一边去吧 还挺快
Come on, put it away, guys. -That was quick.
五分钟后吃晚饭
Dinner's in five. - Well,
你可真是手脚并用爬过了
you did crawl on your hands and knees
一百公里到处是碎玻璃的地方所以
over broken glass for a 100 clicks, so...
就算真是那样我也不记得
If I did, I don't remember any of it.
你还是什么都不记得吗
You still don't remember a thing?
我只记得在医院醒过来
I mean, I remember waking up in the hospital.
所以为什么他们要给我颁勋章就算要给也是给他吧
So, why should they give me a medal? They should give it to him.
据我所知我只是个乘客
As far as I know, I was just a passenger.
我觉得跟勋章比起来 他更需要的是签证吧
I don't think it's a medal he wants as much as a visa he needs.
签证的事怎么样了
Well, what's goin' on with that?
就算我们能给他弄到签证也得先找到他再说啊
Well, even if we can get the visa, we still gotta find him first.
找到他
Find him?
电影精选列表