2001年10月7日
作为对911恐怖袭击事件的报复
美国向阿富汗部署1300名士兵
至2011年12月 有98000名士兵部署在阿富汗
美军雇佣了5万名阿富汗翻译员
他们有资格申请特殊移♥民♥签证移居美国
在旅程的开始
♪ On the first part Of the journey ♪
我看着所有生灵
♪I was looking At all the life ♪
那里有植物鸟石头和其他东西
♪There were plants and birds And rocks and things ♪
那里有沙滩 有山丘 有环丘
♪There was sand And hills and rings ♪
我首先遇到的是一只嗡嗡叫的苍蝇
♪The first thing I met Was a fly with a buzz ♪
和没有云的天空
♪And the sky with no clouds ♪
天气很热 地面很干
♪The heat was hot And the ground was dry ♪
但空气中充满了声音
♪But the air Was full of sound ♪
我骑着一匹无名的马穿过沙漠
♪ I've been through the desert On a horse with no name ♪
不淋雨的感觉真好
♪It felt good To be out of the rain ♪
在沙漠中你会记得你的名字
♪In the desert you can Remember your name ♪
因为没有人给了你痛苫
♪'Cause there ain't no one For to give you no pain ♪
♪La, la, la la La la la la, la, la ♪
♪La, la, la la La la la la, la, la ♪
在这么下去路就堵了
Starting to get backed up here.
那就走啊
Well, let's get going.
进展如何
How's it going, JJ?
快好了
Almost there.
嘿 让他开一下后备箱
Yo, get him to open the trunk.
杰克 杰克
Jack Jack?
来了
On it!
熄火下车
Turn off your truck and step out.
为什么
Why?
国♥家♥安♥全♥
National Security.
真可耻你个叛徒
Shame on you, bastard.
你帮这些异教♥徒♥
You are helping the infidels.
麻烦你把车熄火下车好吗
Could you kindly turn off the truck and step out?
你有种就逼我下来
Make me if you can.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
时间到了
Time's up!
埃迪 松狮
Eddie. Chow chow?
埃迪准备好了汤姆
Eddie's ready. Tom?
别问我问约翰去
Don't talk to me, talk to John.
约翰松狮
John! Chow chow?
卡车后面是什么
What's in the back of the truck?
杰克杰克
Jack Jack?
可疑啊约翰
Fishy, John.
嗯等等 这就来
Yeah, hold tight. Comin' in.
他说是空的别骗
He says it's empty. - Don't fool...
叫他打开
Tell him to open it!
叫他站住
Tell him to stop!
杰克 叫他给我
Jack Jack? - Tell him to fuckin'--
杰克
Jack Jack!
操
Fuck!
杰克
Jack Jack!
快走 走走
Move! Move! Move!
上上上
Now! Move, move!
所有蓝队成员18点到公共区域报到
All blue personnel to report to communal area for 1800 hours.
五号♥跑道需要飞机引擎维修
Aircraft engine maintenance required on runway five.
谢谢兄弟
Thank you, bro.
我听说他是个可靠的人
I heard he's a solid guy.
我们会帮他准备好的对吧大米粥
We'll get him ready, huh? Jizzy?
看来他刚换了条内♥裤♥
Looks like he got some fresh panties on.
金利士官长
Sergeant Kinley?
史蒂夫·科什尔 我是新任电子作战官见到你很高兴
Steve Kersher, uh, I'm the new ECO. Nice to meet you.
科什尔 荣幸
Kersher? Pleasure.
嘿 JJ 见见你的新手下
Hey, JJ. Meet your new junior.
嘿 我是JJ
Hey, I'm JJ.
嘿 你好史蒂夫
Hey, what's up? Steve.
把他介绍给小子们 -好
Introduce him to the boys. -Sure.
来见见大家吧
Come meet the guys.
各位 科什尔 他是我们的新电子作战官嘿金利
Guys. Kersher. He's our new ECO. - Hey, Kinley.
我把你们的翻译带来了
I got your interpreter.
你好我是史蒂夫
'Sup? I'm Steve.
他们都受过军事训练吗
They all military trained?
或多或少受过但是基础的受过
Some more than others, but they all been through basic.
我需要身休素质好点的
I need someone in shape.
你看到那个秃顶的胡子了吗
You see that bald one with the beard?
我会选那个
I'd bite that one.
他会说四种听挺有用的语言
Now, he speaks four languages that are worth speaking.
不过他可能有点麻烦他有点犟
He can be kinda tricky, though. He won't be pushed around.
有些小队不喜欢他他们不愿意和他合作
Some units don't like him, you know, they won't work with him.
好了让他往前走一步
All right, have him step forward.
嘿 艾哈迈德
Hey, Ahmed.
往前一步
Step forward.
你抽烟吗
Do you smoke?
不 我不抽长官
No, not for me, sir. No.
你为什么想要这份工作
Why you want this job?
我需要钱长官
I need the money, sir.
在此之前你的职业是什么
And what was your profession before this?
机械师
Mechanic.
你懂车吗
You good with cars?
有引擎的都会
Anything with an engine.
噢是吗好什么这是什么
Oh, yeah? Well, what's... what's this?
那是引擎长官
That's an engine, sir.
你是在蔑视我吗 艾哈迈德
You patronizing me, Ahmed?
不不是
不不是
No. No.
我永远不会蔑视长官长官
I would never patronize an officer, sir.
你在这里多久了
How long you been here?
五年
Five years.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
这是工作 先生
It's a job, sir.
阿卡迈德 这个小组专门
Well, Akhmed, this unit specializes
负责寻找塔♥利♥班♥的弹♥药♥和爆♥炸♥
in finding Taliban munitions and explosive sites.
基本上 我们会遇到麻烦
Basically, we get into trouble.
遗憾的是
Sadly...
我们上一位翻译去世了
we lost our last interpreter.
明白
Understood.
而且我叫艾哈迈德 长官
And it's "Ahmed", sir.
哦是的
Oh. Yeah.
叫我士官长 不是长官
Well, it's "Sergeant", not "sir".
各位 这是艾哈迈德 我们的新翻译
Hey, guys, meet Ahmed, our new interpreter.
你好啊兄弟 -你好艾哈迈德
Hey. What up, bro? - What's up, Ahmed?
别让人失望 别让人讨厌
Don't disappoint and turn out to be a pain in the ass.
我不会的长官
Not me, sir.
好恶心
Fucking gross.
我真想吃猪肉
I'd kill for some swine.
你一天天就知道想吃的
Do you only think about food?
还就知道吃
And he just ate.
这里没有能吃的东西
There's nothing here a man can eat.
汤姆能吃什么
Tom, what does that eat?
吃一直吃的东西香肠
What it always eats, sausage.
吃点香肠没什么不好的
There's nothing wrong with a little sausage.
你就这么骗自己吧 松狮
You just keep telling yourself that, Chow Chow.
好了好了孩子们
All right, all right, children.
上课时间
School time.
如果你想找武器
You know, if you're looking for weapons,
你在这里是找不到的
you are not gonna find any here.
噢是吗 你怎么知道的
Oh, yeah? How do you know?
我知道这些门后是什么
I know what goes on behind these doors.
神谕发话了啊
The Oracle doth speak.
再敲一遍哈迪
Again, Haadee.
怎么了
What's going on?
美国♥军♥人兄弟
U.S. Military brother.
我看得出来你想要什么
I can see that. What do you want?
他们正在寻找塔♥利♥班♥的武器
They are looking for Taliban firearms.
我和那些杀人犯毫无关系
I have nothing to do with those murderers.
我相信你
电影精选列表