Now?
那太可惜了
That's a shame.
我挺喜欢这里的
I like it here.
是啊我看得出来为什么
Mmm. I can see why. Yes.
法赫鲁丁
Fakhrudin.
怎么了
What is it?
我找到他们了
I found them.
那个美国人和艾哈迈德
The American and Ahmed.
你确定是他们吗
Are you sure it's them?
我确定
I'm positive.
他找到了约翰·金利和艾哈迈德了
He's found John Kinley and Ahmed.
赶紧派人过去
Get men out there now.
立刻跟上他们拍下照片
Follow them right now and get their picture.
怎么了乔
Yeah, what is it, Joe?
罗恩·凯
Ron Kay.
他怎么了
What about him?
我就觉得他眼熟来着
Yeah, I thought he looked familiar,
但想不起来他是什么人
but I couldn't put my finger on it.
所以我在系统里搜了他根据我们的情报
So, I ran him through the system and our intel shows
他在塔♥利♥班♥的通缉名单上
he's on the Talib's most-wanted list.
他在通缉名单上吗
He's on a list?
他怎么会在通缉名单上
Why is he on a list?
我真是操了
Oh, fuck me.
罗恩·凯那是 那是约翰·金利
"Ron Kay", that... that's John Kinley.
他之前怎么不告诉我们
Why didn't he tell us that before?
是约翰·金利和艾哈迈德
It's John Kinley and Ahmed.
要是约翰·金利在塔♥利♥班♥的通缉名单上
I think if John Kinley is popular with the Talib,
那艾哈迈德就是猪圈里最肥的那头猪
then Ahmed is the fattest fuckin' pig in the pen.
咱们赶紧想办法挽回局面
Let's turn this thing around.
科迪 立刻联♥系♥巴格拉姆明白
Cody, get Bagram on the line, now! - Yes, sir.
他们肯定想参与 得派架天使上去
They're gonna want in on this, and we wanna get anAngel in the air.
你们俩 赶紧把无人机录像弄来 这就去
You two, get the drone footage up right now. - On it!
最后
At last,
我也要去掺一脚
gonna get my boots dirty.
巴西拉
Basira.
巴西拉这是约翰
Basira, this is John.
约翰
John?
艾哈迈德怎么回事
Ahmed, what's going on?
约翰给我们弄到签证了
John has got us visas.
我们要去美国了
We are going to America.
我们必须现在就走
We have to go now.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
我派人盯着他们了
I have someone watching them.
我带你们去
I'll take you there.
我们走
Let's go.
他们在卡车上往大坝那边去了
They are in the truck heading towards the dam.
他们往大坝那边去了
They are heading towards the dam.
法赫鲁丁 你给我听好了
Fakhrudin, listen to me very carefully.
别让他们跑了
Do not let them get away,
给我把他们的头砍回来不然我就砍了你
I want their heads or else I'll take yours.
我看到大坝了
I can see the dam.
塔♥利♥班♥的车
Taliban trucks!
普亚 堵住隧♥道♥
普亚 堵住隧♥道♥
Pooya, block the tunnel.
走走走
Move!
怏
Come on!
走走走 走走走
Move, move, move, move, move!
走走走
Move, move, move!
掩护 掩护 掩护
Cover, cover, cover!
走去大楼里 去大楼里
Go, go! To the building, to the building!
艾哈迈德
Ahmed!
掩护
Covering!
靠
Crap!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfuckers!
掩护我一趴下
Cover me. - Get down.
操
Fuck!
靠
Shit!
走走走
Go, go, go!
趴下
Down!
操
Fuck!
一趴下一我快没弹♥药♥了
Get down! -Argh! I'm almost out.
靠 我没弹♥药♥了
Ah, shit! I'm out!
接电♥话♥啊帕克
Come on, Parker!
你♥他♥妈♥人在哪儿呢 帕克
Where the fuck are you, Parker?
靠靠
Shit. Shit.
我没弹♥药♥了
I'm out.
发现多个目标
Identifying multiple targets,
大坝西侧
west end of the dam.
开始105mm火炮攻击
Go in hot on the 105.
我看到了坐标06D
I have visual, 0-6-0.
收到 537
Copy that, Spectre 3-7.
清楚
They are clear.
收到
Copy that.
所有目标都扫清了吗 N
All tangos down?
确认 停止攻击
Confirmed. Off the trigger.
二号♥作战基地 这里是幽灵武装直升机37 威胁已扫清
FOB 2, this is Spectre 3-7, we are all clear.
大家都没事吧
Everyone all right?
布拉德利迈克扶他起来
Bradley, Mike, get him up and in the air.
明白
Yes, sir.
你知道吗
You know,
要是你早告诉我你是约翰·金利
if you'd have told me that you were John Kinley,
他就是艾哈迈德
and he's the Ahmed,
我肯定第一个答应 兄弟
you'd have got this whole thing on me, pal.
这些是沃克斯送来的
These are from Vokes.
艾哈迈德和老婆孩子的签证
Visas for Ahmed, his wife, the kid.
你们坐这架直升机回基地
All right, this is gonna take you back to base.
转运飞机已经在等着
There's a transport airplane waiting back there.
送你们回家了
It's gonna take you home.
帕克
Parker.
金利
Kinley.
很高兴与你合作
Pleasure doin' business with you.
我也一样
You backed yourself.
艾哈迈德 干得好
Ahmed, good work.
有任何需要找我就行
You need anything, you look me up.
2021年8月30日
美国♥军♥队全部撤离阿富汗
持续20年的阿富汗战争结束
仅一个月后 塔♥利♥班♥重新控制阿富汗全境
超过300名翻译员和家人被塔♥利♥班♥以协助美军为由杀害
上千人被迫东躲西♥藏♥
covenant:
纽带
立誓
承诺
真♥相♥
♪ Truth ♪
真♥相♥是我从未摆脱阴影
♪ The truth is that I never shook my shadow ♪
每一天 它都在试图让我重回战斗
♪Every day it's trying To trick me into doing battle ♪
点出冒牌货只会让我惊慌失措
♪Calling out "faker" Only get me rattled ♪
想要把我拉回栅栏后的牲畜圈里
♪Want to pull me back behind The fence with the cattle ♪
挖着坑给我下套
♪Building your lenses ♪
你准备看场好戏
♪Digging your trenches ♪
送我去前线
♪ Put me on the front line ♪
徒留我脑中愚蠢的想法
♪ Leave me with a dumb mind ♪
没有任何防范
♪With no defenses ♪
但这就是你的防线
♪But your defenses ♪
如果你无法承受苦痛
♪If you can't stand To feel the pain ♪
那你就是冷血无情的人
♪ Then you are senseless ♪
从此时起我会超越你
♪Since this I've grown up some ♪
成为不一样的斗士
♪Different kind of fighter ♪
当黑暗来临 对它敞开心扉吧
♪And when the darkness come Let it inside you ♪
你的黑暗璀璨夺目
♪ Your darkness is shining ♪
我的也熠熠生辉
♪My darkness is shining ♪
相信我自己
♪Have faith in myself ♪
真♥相♥
♪Truth ♪
我看过这地平线上的百万门户
♪I've seen a million numbered Doors on the horizon ♪
你死前选择的未来
♪Now which is the future You choosin' ♪
电影精选列表