Why are you here?
我希望您能请求州长手下留情
I'm hoping you'll ask the Governor to show some mercy.
告诉他你不想让我的当事人被处以极刑
Tell him that you don't want my client to die.
我没有想要他死
I don't want him to die.
我不想 ,但我恐怕他必须死
I don't want him to. But I fear he must.
你看那不是真的,不是的
See, that's not true. It isn't.
你的话在州长那里还是有分量的
Your word would carry a lot of weight with the Governor,
没有人比你更了解已经受过的苦了
and no one knows more than you that there's already been enough suffering.
一切都可以到此为止吧,到此结束
It could all end right here. Right now.
我那天早上没带他们去幼儿园,因为我不大舒服
I didn't take them to nursery school that morning because I was sick.
所以我在卧室的窗口挥手告别
So I waved goodbye from my bedroom window
眼巴巴地看着他们走向死亡
and watched them leapfrog off to their death.
再见,妈妈! 我爱你!
Bye, Mommy! I love you!
明白吗,整件事都是我的错
You see, the whole thing was my fault.
乖乖的!
Be good!
--亚当 --是的
Adam. Ma'am?
你究竟为什么来?
Why are you really here?
有一天我回家,发现我爸爸在我的卧室里
I came home one day and found my father on the floor
倒在地上手上握着一把枪
in my bedroom with a gun in his hand.
我还记得当时在想,“为什么有那么多毛巾”
And I remember wondering, "What are all those towels doing there?"
我才意识到他把毛巾围成一个圈
And then I realized that he had arranged the towels in a circle
小心的躺在圈里
and then very carefully laid down in the center of them
这样就不会弄得到处都是了
so that he wouldn't make a mess.
在他的遗书里,他说他爱我
In his note, he said that he loved me,
他说他很抱歉
and he was sorry,
他希望有一天我能理解他
and he hoped that one day I'd understand.
他嘱咐我要照顾好妈妈和妹妹
He told me I'd have to take care of my mom and my sister.
在他旁边还有个塑料垃圾袋
There was a plastic garbage bag that was also on the floor next to him,
准备着放脏毛巾的
and I was supposed to put the towels in the bag,
他写到让我收拾完之后叫警♥察♥
clean up the mess and call the police.
“不要碰到枪”他特地关照
"Don't touch the gun," he said.
“赶在女孩们回来前处理掉”
"Hurry up before the girls get home."
他挑了一天我会第一个回到家
See, he had picked a day when he
knew I'd be the first one home.
我那时10岁
I was 10.
我真心希望能够帮你,亚当
I would dearly love to help you, Adam.
请务必明白
Please know this.
山姆-凯霍尔毁掉了我们两家
Sam Cayhall destroyed both our families.
只是先后顺序而已
Mine just died first.
然而很抱歉,他还是必须死
And I'm sorry, but he has to die.
为什么?
Why?
他必须死因为我在生日派对上已经喝过香槟庆祝过了
He has to die because I had champagne at my birthday party.
他必须死因为故事必须有个结局
He has to die because a story needs an ending.
他必须死因为我不管他有没有的选择
He has to die because I don't care if he had no choice.
他选择了去炸律所
He chose to bomb that building.
我的孩子们死了
And my family died.
他们还在的话像你这般大
You know, they were your age then.
然而他们再也不可能长到你这个年纪了
And they would've been your age now.
还没放弃吗?
Haven't given up, have you?
有时候我就想看看我还行不行
Sometimes I just like to see if I still have what it takes.
老天,你在这里干吗?
Jesus. What are you doing here?
我一直在看着你,孩子
I've been watching you, kid.
你应该知道真♥相♥
You deserve the facts.
时间回到67年,我找到个老酒鬼,他是个洗碗工
Back in '67, I found an old drunk. He was a dishwasher.
他说克莱默律所爆♥炸♥的前一晚
Claimed the night before the Kramer bombing,
他看见山姆和一个男的一起吃晚饭
he saw Sam in a diner with another guy.
我要知道名字
I need a name.
对那个男的的描述很像我们一直怀疑的那个家伙,但是...
The description matched a guy that we always suspected, but...
R.W.
R.W.
嘿! 罗利耶-韦奇
Hey! Rollie Wedge.
他是个真正的仇恨者,但是人很聪明
He was a real hater. But smart.
我们没找到任何理由拘捕他
And we could never tie him to anything.
他现在在哪?
Where is he now?
他们又聚集到一起了
They've gathered.
有点像重新聚会一样
You know, sort of like a reunion.
在死刑前一晚聚会
The night before the big execution and all that.
我猜,如果他还在本地的话,他一定会去的
I figure, if he's here, he's there.
抽死他
Slapped the hell out of him.
别让门撞到你的屁♥股♥了...
Don't let the door hit you in the ass...
嘿!
Hey!
他不行
He wasn't able to make it.
出去! 滚下来! 闭嘴!
Outside! Get off of me! Shut up!
走吧,把他轰出去
Come on. Get him out of here.
走啊,混♥蛋♥!
Go on, fucker!
滚出去! 对了!
Get out of here! Yeah!
对了!
Yeah!
放开他
Get away from that boy.
我们走!
Let's git!
谢谢,噢,上帝
Thank you. Oh, God.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
I appreciate it.
是吗?
You do?
罗利耶-韦奇
Rollie Wedge.
这是我众多名字中的一个
One of the many names I've been called.
你在这里想干吗?
What do you think you're doing here?
是你放的炸♥弹♥,炸死了小孩
You planted the bomb that killed those kids.
所以你要逮捕我?
Were you planning a citizen's arrest?
我只是想要听你亲口承认
I just want to hear you admit it.
妄想,霍尔先生,你想要我亲口承认
Delusion, Mr. Hall. You're looking for a clean yes,
这样你就可以确定、量化、组织起恶魔的概念了
so you can identify, quantify, organize the concept of evil.
如果我承认了,那么我就是你们所谓的恶魔了
If I did it, then I'm the evil,
然后你们抓我这个典型
and I can be culled from the flock.
孤立我、分化我、毁掉我
Removed, separated, destroyed.
然后恶魔被打败了
Evil can be destroyed.
你们这些自称为好人的人,躲在自己的茧里就觉得安全了
And all you good people can feel safe in the cocoon of your denial.
山姆说你和他是一个帮会的
Sam says you're his people.
我们就是一个人
We are one.
你就是这样对待自己的帮友的
Is this how you treat your people?
哼?
Huh?
让他们代你受罪?
Let them take the fall for you?
忠诚呢?哼?事实呢?
What about loyalty? Huh? What about the truth?
事实,是基于法律的,霍尔律师
The truth, based on your laws, Attorney Hall,
山姆-凯霍尔是不是已经被判有罪,被判死刑了
is that Sam Cayhall is guilty and has been sentenced to death.
可能是时候让你表现下你的法律专业了
Perhaps it's time for you to show some loyalty,
让正义得到伸张
and let justice be served.
在此之后
And after it is,
永远有人在背后盯着你
always look behind you.
永远
Always.
--他很可能还在那 --嗯哼
- He's probably still there. - Uh-huh.
然后呢
And?
如果山姆现在被判为同犯
Look, if Sam were being tried as an accomplice right now
他最多坐20年牢
the most he would get is 20 years.
你说过你要新的线索,这就是了
Now, you said you wanted new information.
恕我冒昧
With all due respect,
几乎没有任何令人信服的证据
this is hardly compelling evidence of anything.
同意缓刑,给我更多时间
Grant a stay. Give me more time.
好吧,听着,现在是8点
All right, men. Listen up. It's now 0800 hours.
我特此启动紧急事件处理指挥中心
I'm hereby activating the emergency operations center
监狱进入封锁模式
and placing this institution on lockdown status.
据此每个人手头原有的任务都取消
And I expect each of you to discharge your duty accordingly.
不要先斩后奏,不要即兴发挥
No second-guessing, no improvising.
16个小时后执行死刑
This execution will take place in 16 hours.
你对那些孩子做了什么
What you did to those babies
没有人会原谅你
no one could ever forgive you for.
但你对我做的
But what you did to me
对艾迪做的
and Eddie,
我放下了
I've got to.
不是为你,老头
Not for you, old man.
为我自己
For me.
艾迪说
Eddie said
如果那时我大叫让你住手
you'd never have shot Joe Lincoln
电影精选列表