让我们听他把话说完 可好
Let's go ahead and see this thing through, hmm?
我猜此时是我的成功
So, I guess it's my success here
正在接受审判 是吗?
that's on trial now, is that it?
不
No.
你的土地也有灾情 不是吗
Your land has the plague too, don't it?
你知道的
You know it.
我农场的受灾程度比你们的都要严重
My farm's a bigger bust than all y'alls.
见鬼 如果我没记错的话 灾害是从我的土地上先开始的
Hell, the plague started on my land, if I recall correctly.
那你怎么能负担得起
Well, then how is it that you can afford
所有这些捐赠 以及其他的慈善事业
all these donations, and all these charities,
为我们的利益做出这么大牺牲?
and sacrifices on our behalf?
你们都知道我家在米兰特
Now you all know that my family was blessed
拥有几个非常高产的油井
with a couple of very productive wells up in Midland.
我慷慨大方的行为也使我很愉快
Now I'm more than happy to be generous any way that I can.
这就是爱德华凯恩的处世方式
That's the Edward Kane way.
慷慨和慈善 无论处境如何
Generosity and charity, in good times and in bad.
爱德华凯恩是你的父亲 对吧?
Edward Kane's your father, right?
这也是我的名字 德尔莫
It's my name too, Delmore.
当然是 小凯恩
Of course it is, Junior.
他只是没有让这个小镇破产
He just didn't bankrupt this town.
听着 我对这些当地人的遭遇感到很难过
Now look, I feel real bad for all these folks.
这就是为什么我一直在买♥♥他们的农场
That's why I've been buying their farms.
你也买♥♥了阿贝尔曼的土地 对吧?
You just bought the Abelman's place too, right?
是的
Yes, I did.
很好的一家 很遗憾看到他们走了
Fine family, sorry to see 'em go.
听着 百姓们 我出手非常慷慨
Look, folks, I pay very generously
我买♥♥的所有农场报价都不低
for all the farms that I buy.
这些农场都有灾害 对吧
Farmland that's got the plague, alright?
所以它毫无价值
So it's worthless.
该死的 它们一文不值啊
Hell, it's worth less than nothin'.
你把它加起来算 对我来说就是一个净损失
You add it all up, it's a, it's a net loss.
所以这也算是我为小镇
So that's just some more charity right there
做的慈善事业 都是免费的
from me to the town, free of charge.
除非现在灾害消失了
Unless there's no plague now.
法官 如果这个人没有正经的问题问我
Judge, if this man's got no serious questions for me,
那我现在要申请离席了
I'm just gonna excuse myself right now
然后我们就可以绞死这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
so we can hang this son of a bitch.
停
Uh.
我从爆♥炸♥现场拿了一块桶的碎片
I have a piece of the barrel from the sprayer's explosion.
而我刚离开阿贝尔曼的农场
And I just left the Abelman's farm,
这农场现在归市长所有
which you know the mayor now owns,
我在那里看到很多像这样的桶
and I saw plenty of barrels just like it
而以前没有
that weren't there before.
好了 现在是谁非法侵入了 德尔莫
Well, who's trespassin' now, Delmore?
我也有来自圣安东尼奥的记录
I also have from the records down in San Antonio
一份来自南德克萨斯州化学公♥司♥的合同
a deed from a company named South Texas Chemical,
在那里我发现了同样的桶和毒药
where I found the same barrels and poison.
我怀疑一个叫华♥莱♥士♥范比布尔的人
I believe a man named Wallace Van Bibble
被雇佣来照料我们的农田
was hired to fix our farmland.
但是市长和范比布尔先生
But the mayor and Mr. Van Bibble
把桶里的农药换成了毒药
swapped the barrels for poison,
然后雇佣了这个人
and then hired this man right here
把整件事都嫁祸给了他
and framed him for the whole thing.
这是一个无辜的人
This is an innocent man.
凯恩市长破坏了我们的农田
Mayor Kane has killed our farmland,
如果你想知道真♥相♥就跟着我
and if you wanna find out just follow me
到阿贝尔曼农场 我会证明的
down to the Abelman farm and I'll prove it.
哦 得了吧
Oh, come on!
这不是一次实地考察 法官大人
Okay, this is not a field trip, Your Honor!
-肃静 -嘘
- Order! - Hush!
肃静
Order
我们为什么不去看看那些桶
Why don't we go and see if those barrels
是否真的在你声称它们在的地方
are truly there the way you claim they are, hmm?
你别想
Don't you!
德尔
Del!
哇
Whoa
哦 亲爱的上帝
Oh, sweet Jesus!
救命
Help!
主啊 帮帮我们吧
Lord, help us!
你毁了这个小镇 你个白♥痴♥
You just killed this town, you idiot.
我的家人创造了这个小镇
My family made this town.
我拥有你 我拥有这个房♥间里的所有人
I own you, I own everybody in this room.
让我们看看没有我你们会怎样吧 好不好
Let's just see how well you all do without me around, huh?
没事了
It's okay.
哦不 我又做错了什么
Oh no, what'd I do?
我做了什么?
What did I do?
-哦 不!-操
-Oh, no! - Shit.
起来!
Get!
哦 不!
Oh no!
能当你们的市长真是太好了
It's been real swell being your mayor.
救命啊 救救我!
Help, help me!
局长
Chief.
我不知道 德尔莫
I didn't know, Delmore.
我发誓
I swear.
哦
Oh.
快叫人来啊
Call somebody!
去抓那个混♥蛋♥
Go get that bastard!
走 我照顾他
Go, I got him!
德尔 我们走吧
Del, let's go!
哇
Whoa!
车里有一个无辜的人
There's an innocent man in there!
我能做什么
Well, what can I do?
带局长去医院
Take Chief to the hospital.
这就去
On it!
我们走吧
Let's go!
山克 我们需要支援 在旧圆形迷宫
Shanks, we need backup at the old circle maze.
准备好了吗
Ready?
哦 操
Oh, shit!
不 不
No, no!
别再向前走了
Not another step!
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
马上
Now!
你就是不能放手不管 是吧 德尔莫
You just couldn't let things go, could you Delmore?
这是你和我之间的事
This is just between you and me, really.
让他们走吧
Now let 'em go!
让他们走
Let 'em go?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
你这么笨吗
Are you that stupid?
你们谁也走不了
None of y'all are going anywhere.
你看 我有一个被人称作保命符的东西
See, I got what some folks like to call a lifeline.
任何发生在你们身上的事情 都有这个蠢蛋背锅
Anything happens to you two, I got this idiot right here.
你看 现在我只需要开枪打死你们俩
You see, now all I've gotta do is take his cuffs off
然后拿掉他的手铐 就可以把一切嫁祸给他
after I shoot you two, and I can frame him for everything.
这个小镇的居民
Hell, the people of this town
都蠢透了
are dumber than dirt.
他们会相信我说的话
They'll believe anything I say.
不 他们知道真♥相♥
No, they know the truth.
真♥相♥就是我所说的
The truth is what I say it is!
所以你就是指望自己能重操旧业
So you're just gonna go back to the way it was?
再雇一个乔 和另一个范比布尔
Hire another Joe, another Van Bibble,
变得更富有
and keep gettin' richer?
我不知道
I don't know!
见鬼 我还没想过那么多
Hell, I hadn't thought it through that much!
如果不是因为这个白♥痴♥
And it if hadn't been for this idiot here,
你们谁都没必要死在这里
neither one of y'all would have had to die!
不
No!
你这混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
山克
Shanks!
我为此刻已经等了很长时间了
I've been waitin' a long time for this.
嘿
Hey!
电影精选列表