The guy's cold mean.
肥料确实会爆♥炸♥
Fertilizer does blow up.
也许那家伙是无辜的
Maybe our guy's innocent after all.
山克只是反应过激了
Shanks was just way outta line.
但这并不能解释
Well, it doesn't explain the fact that
这种液体一夜间杀死了所有沾上它的生物
that liquid killed everything it touched overnight.
这不是肥料 德尔
It wasn't fertilizer, Del.
昨天在回来的路上 他对你交代了什么嘛?
The sprayer say anything to you on his way back?
好吧 也许他今天会的
Well, maybe he will today.
人们在监狱里呆了一夜之后一般会想交代
After a night in jail, people seem to talk.
如果有人能让他说话 那个人只会是你
If anybody can get him to say anything, it's you.
现在要干嘛?
Man, what now?
有几个问题
Got a few questions.
你是乔 对吧?
You're Joe, right?
是的
Yeah.
介意我这么照着你吗?
Mind if I shoot?
我为什么要给你任何答案?
Why would I give you answers?
毕竟毫无理由地把我抓到这里的是你
You're the one who put me in here for nothin', after all.
毫无理由
Nothin'?
你喷洒的东西把所有作物都杀死了
Whatever you were sprayin' killed everything it touched.
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
谁雇你来这的?
Who hired you to come down here, anyway?
我只是去他们让我去的地方 老哥
I just go where they send me, man.
我一直都在帮别人照料作物
I've been all over workin' with plants, helpin' people.
那桶里装的是什么?
Well, what was in those barrels?
我知道那些桶里本应该装的是什么
I know what was supposed to be in those barrels.
但是如果你说的情况是真的
But if what you're sayin' is true,
那肯定不是我当初装的东西
it must have been somethin' else.
比如?
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是除草剂
Maybe a paraquat.
除草剂?
Paraquat?
我不确定 我也不知道它是怎么
I'm not sayin' it is, and I don't know how
跑到那些肥料桶里去的
it would have gotten into those barrels of fertilizer,
但这也说得通为什么会爆♥炸♥了
but it would make sense too why they exploded.
但你是园艺学家
But you're the horticulturalist,
你应该知道那些桶里有什么
you should know what's in those barrels.
我说过了伙计 我只是去他们指定的地方工作
Well, like I said, man, I just go where they send me.
我并没有想毒死任何人的农作物
I ain't tryin' to poison anybody's plants.
谁提供了这些化学药品
Well, who supplied those chemicals?
我不知道
I don't know.
你才是警探
You're the detective.
我觉得这个“STC”是一家公♥司♥
Hey, I think this STC is a company
叫做南德克萨斯化学
called South Texas Chemical.
想要继续查吗?
Want to follow up?
我要把这个和所有其他的证据
I'll take this and all the other evidence
送到沃多的犯罪实验室
down to the crime lab in Hondo.
我去去就回
I'll be back.
局长说不让花钱
The chief said not to spend any money.
局长说过不代表我就得听
The chief says a lot of things.
你电♥话♥联♥系♥我
You should call me.
嘿 头儿
Hey, Chief.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我觉得爆♥炸♥给我造成的
Still have a little ringing
耳鸣还没完全消退
in my ears from all this, I guess.
回家吧 你需要休息一下
Go home, you need to get some Zs.
好吧 我觉得这个提议不错
Well, that'd do me some good.
但是首先 长官 你介意我问你
But first, Chief, you mind if I ask you
关于抓进来那家伙的情况吗?
some questions about this sprayer case?
没有必要!
There's no need!
市长刚刚已经让他全招了
The mayor just muscled a full confession out of him.
全招了
A full confession?
这很奇怪
That's strange.
可能他屈服了
Guess he caved.
绝对是他只身作案
Definitely a lone sprayer situation.
单独行动 结案
Acted alone, case closed.
你相信这些吗?
You believe all that?
我当然相信
I sure do.
省了我们的事了
It saves us a lot of work.
他现在怎么了?
What happens to him now?
周五市长要招来一位联邦法官
The mayor's callin' in a federal judge on Friday
而不是那个伪君子詹宁斯
instead of that perv Jennings.
我们以前从来没有换过法官
We ain't never switched a judge before,
但是市长认为让联邦法官审理此案
but the mayor thinks a fed judge closin' this thing
能消除镇上人们的忧虑
out right will take away the worry in the town.
我认为这是个好主意
I think it's a damn fine idea.
那次灾害的确让我们受了不小的损失
That plague has really had it's toll on us.
休息一天 回家 让自己调整一下
Well, take the day off, go home, get yourself right,
别忘了星期四的晚餐
and don't forget dinner Thursday.
你答应过梅贝林
You promised Maybeleen.
如果你不来 那就是我的责任了
If you don't show, it's my ass.
谢谢
Thank you.
总部 这是德尔莫 完毕
Dispatch, this is Delmore, over.
收到 请说
This is dispatch, go ahead.
囚犯逃跑了
The prisoner's escaped.
现在什么情况
What now?
那家伙不在他的牢房♥里
The sprayer ain't in his cell.
搞错了 亲爱的
Oh no, honey.
特里把他交给了凯恩洛克
Terry moved him to Kane Rock.
镇上的人威胁说要伤害他
The town folk were threatenin' to harm him.
现在那小子被五花大绑关在市长避难小屋里
The sprayer's locked up tight now in the mayor's panic room.
保证他在审判前的安全
Keep him safe until the trial.
收到
Copy.
只是确认一下 完毕
Just checkin' in, over.
早上好 长官
Mornin', Sarge.
嘿 山克
Hey, Shanks.
市长在吗?
Is the mayor around?
不 他今天出去了
No, he's out for the day.
他说他得为法♥院♥的审理做好一切准备
Said he had to get everything ready for that big ol' trial.
介意我进去转一圈么?
Mind if I have a tour?
那会是种荣幸
It'd be an honor.
见鬼 我都还没见到过市长家 只在过道上呆过
Hell, I ain't even seen it, only been on the driveway.
但是我必须先得到市长的许可
But I'd have to get permission from the mayor first,
可他不在这里
and he isn't here.
我之前也说了 对吧
I told you that, right?
嘿 你的脚踝怎么样了
Hey, how's your ankle?
哦 你是说我的腿
Oh, you mean the leg?
医生说那只是一处瘀伤
Well, the doc says it's just a bruise,
但我认为我的膝盖可能扭伤了
but I figure I'm double-jointed or somethin'.
嘿 山克 如果你发现什么奇怪的事情
Hey, Shanks, if you see anything strange around here,
及时联♥系♥我 好吗?
you'd let me know, wouldn't you?
我用我的性命发誓 长官
Oh, I swear on my life, sir.
-谢谢 山克 -不用谢
Thanks, Shanks. - Yeah.
-祝你愉快 -你也是
Have a good day. - You too.
小心点
Be careful.
需要帮助吗?
Need some help?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你能告诉我 这是正确的地址吗?
Could you tell me, is this the right address here?
是的 长官 圣荷西
Yes, sir, Mission San Jose.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我确定 先生
Yes, sir.
先生 您还需要什么帮助吗?
Do you need any more help today, sir?
不用了 谢谢 女士
No, thanks, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你愉快
You have a good day.
拉科斯特警局 呼叫布泽尔警官
La Coste Police, Officer Boozer.
布泽尔 我是德尔
Boozer, it's Del.
你在哪里?
Where the hell are you?
就我一个人尝试搞清楚这件事
I'm cracking this thing here all by myself.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
沃多实验室说那桶里的药
电影精选列表