山克
Shanks?
我还好
Yeah, yeah, I'm alright.
那他妈的是什么
What the fuck was that?
看起来很糟糕
It looks bad.
带我离开这里 德尔
Just get me outta here, Del.
带我离开这里
Get me outta here!
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
嘿
Hey.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
是梅贝琳
There's Maybeleen.
嘿 很好
Hey, this is fun.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
局长怎么样
How's the chief?
哦 他没事
Oh, he's, he's fine.
他只是激动过头了
He just had a little excitement.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
让开
Move over.
没事的 没事的
It's alright, it's okay.
那市长呢
Del, what about the mayor?
他已经被安排得明明白白了
He's been taken care of.
好的 来吧 我们走吧
Okay, come on, let's go.
德尔 小心点
Del, be careful.
我好多了
I'm better.
我还是不相信他
I still don't trust him.
准备好了吗 警官?
Ready, Sergeant?
上车
Hop in the car.
哦 得了吧 伙计
Oh, come on, man.
把我带到我的卡车那里好不好
How 'bout just drop me off at my truck?
有人死了
A man's dead.
我不能让这事就过去
I can't let that go.
你是开玩笑吗
Are you kiddin'?
我刚刚救了你的命
I just saved your life back there.
等我回车里拿钱 交了非法入侵的罚款
Just let me go in, pay my trespass fine,
让这一切结束吧
be done with all this.
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
那其他的指控呢
What about all the other charges?
没有其他的指控了
There were no other charges.
你在做什么 伙计
What are you doin', man?
我只是今天不想再让任何人受到伤害
I just don't want anybody else gettin' hurt today.
所以你要在这里开枪打死我么
So what, you're gonna shoot me right here?
让我走
Just let me go!
你不再骗我了 乔
You're not fooling me anymore, Joe.
在德州 C级犯罪非法入侵是一种轻罪
A class C criminal trespassing is a misdemeanor in Texas.
这是一笔500美元的罚款 而且不用坐牢
It's a $500 fine, and no jail time.
我想你一直都知道这一点
I suppose you've always known that.
他付你多少钱让你去当替罪羊
How much extra did he pay you to take the fall?
伙计 你真的什么都不明白 是吧
Man, you don't understand nothin', do ya?
告诉我真♥相♥
Then tell the truth.
真♥相♥
The truth?
真♥相♥就是愚蠢的人会相信我告诉他们的话
The truth is stupid people believe what I tell them.
给像我这样的人提供优势
Gives the advantage to someone like me.
等等 这不对
Well, that's not right.
我是个园艺学家 对吧
I'm a horticulturalist, right?
你是市长的搭档
You're the mayor's partner.
当然 我不是市长的什么人
I'm not the mayors anything, for sure.
但是我身边有像他一样的绝望的人
But I got desperate people just like him
想要和我一起在各地做土地交易
wantin' to do land deals with me all over the place.
你把帕奎特放在市长的防弹背心上的
You put paraquat in the mayor's bulletproof vest.
很厉害 你真是个侦探
I'm impressed, you really are a detective.
你的名字是乔吗?
Is your name even Joe?
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
对一些人来说 我是乔 对其他人来说 我是泰瑞
To some I'm Joe, to others I'm Terry.
费勒斯
Fellers.
你是给范比布尔治病钱的那个人
You were the one paying the bills for Van Bibble.
昨晚吓到你了 不是吗
Scared you last night, didn't I?
把你的猴子外套都弄脏了 对吧
Got your monkey suit all dirty diving in the dirt, huh?
我昨晚本可以在圣安东尼奥枪杀了你
I could have shot you in San Antonio last night,
但我没有
but I didn't.
我选择不杀人
I chose not to!
现在要做的是
So here's what's gonna happen now.
我要离开这辆车 咱俩就没关系了
I'm gonna get out of this car and you and I are done.
这就是我能为你做的一切 牛仔小子
That's all I can do for you, cowboy.
不
No.
我再给你一次机会
I'm gonna give you one more chance.
去自首 我就给你一个公正的判决
Turn yourself in and I'll give you a fair shake.
我保证
I promise.
好吧 长官
Alright, Sergeant.
我在这里就能给你公正的判决
I got your fair shake right here.
举起手来
Hands up.
你不会想那么做的
You don't wanna go down that road.
我说举起手来
I said hands up!
慢慢地举起来
Nice and easy.
现在你别想耍什么花招
Now don't you go foolin' me now.
我不是那种耍花招的人
I ain't the foolin' kind.
很好
Good.
法律就是法律
The law's the law.
法律能帮你到哪一步呢 德尔莫?
Where's that got ya, Delmore?
有遗言么 德尔莫?
Any last words, Delmore?
介意我把这个打开吗?
Mind if I turn this up?
完全不
No, not at all.
砰!
Boom!
伙计 我讨厌德州习俗
Man, I hate this Texas bullshit.
电影精选列表