今晚别再谈工作了 帅哥们
No more work talk tonight, boys.
德尔 来吧!
Del, come on!
坐下来 坐下
Sit down, sit down.
好吧 让我们开始吧
Oh, well, let's get to it.
我们感谢天父给予的食物
We thank you Father for this food
并希望它滋养我们的身体
and bless it to the nourishment of our bodies.
感谢贴心的德尔莫今晚与我们共进晚餐
And we thank sweet Delmore for being here tonight,
感恩他每天都冒着生命危险
and for puttin' his life on the line every day
保卫我们城镇的人♥民♥
defending the people of our town.
请继续看顾这些优秀的警官
And please continue to watch over
他们保护我们在前进的道路上
these fine men as they protect us from
不受任何邪恶的侵害
any evil that may come our way.
让我们共享此刻的欢愉
And let's all rejoice together
为我主服务
in the service of our Lord.
阿门!
Amen!
你怎么没提到我?
Now where was I?
嘿 头儿 你听说过
Hey, Chief, have you ever heard
一个叫南德州化学的组织吗
of a outfit called South Texas Chemical?
我说今晚不谈工作!
I said no work talk!
看出来没有老婆你缺了些啥吧
See what you're missin' in a wife?
德尔不需要老婆
Oh, Del don't need no wife!
他就是游戏人间
He just plays us all.
反正你身边也没什么好的人选
Well, not a lot to choose from around here.
你曾经试过那种服务吗?
Did you ever try a service?
泰瑞 那是隐私!
Terry, that's personal!
我只是好奇
Oh, I'm just curious.
亲爱的 人家已经是个大人了
That's a grown man, honey.
他每天晚上都能和不同的女人度过
He can have a different woman in his house every night.
泰瑞!
Terry!
你知道我的理发师以前试过
You know my hairdresser tried one
那种服务在约翰逊市
of those services up in Johnson City.
她在电♥话♥里认识的那个男人 你敢信么
She met a man on the phone, if you can believe that.
然后交往不到三周就结婚了
She was married in three weeks.
真的?
Is that right?
当然 她在三周后就离婚了
Of course, she was divorced in another three weeks.
果然
Here it comes.
三周才离婚的原因是
The reason it took that long
他们找不到律师
is because they couldn't find a lawyer.
一个妻子对我来说已经足够了
Well, one wife was enough for me.
嗨 头儿 关于明天
Hey, Chief, about tomorrow.
为什么我们这么快就起诉了这个家伙?
Why are we prosecutin' this guy so quickly?
他供认不讳 所以等什么呢?
The sprayer confessed, why wait?
南德克萨斯州的化学公♥司♥
Well, this South Texas Chemical
是由华♥莱♥士♥范比布尔经营的
is run by a Wallace Van Bibble.
你听说过他吗?
Have you ever heard of him?
没有
No!
如果我听说过 我想我不会忘记的!
And if I ever did I don't think I'd forget it!
德尔 你到底在追查什么
Del, what are you doin' diggin'
没有什么好查的
when there's nothin' left to find!
因为我相信那家伙是无辜的
Because I believe the sprayer's innocent!
你确定你从来没听说过华♥莱♥士♥范比布尔吗
Are you sure you have never heard of a Wallace Van Bibble?
他说他是你的表哥
He says he's your cousin.
他妈的 德尔莫!
Dammit, Delmore!
你能别管这件事了么
Will you just drop it?
我不知道你到底在搞什么飞机
Now I don't know exactly what your beef is,
但是那个喷毒犯明天就会得到应有的惩罚
but that sprayer's gonna get his tomorrow good!
市长不是白♥痴♥ 而我们最好能达成共识
The mayor's not an idiot, and we best come together on this.
除非你准备好永久退休
So unless you're ready for a permanent retirement...
泰瑞!
Terry!
你猜我忘了什么?
You know what I forgot?
馅饼
The pie.
泰瑞 亲爱的 把馅饼从烤箱里拿出来
Terry, honey, why don't you go get the pie out of the oven.
不然它会糊掉
We don't want it to burn!
有趣的巧合 不是吗?
Funny coincidence, ain't it?
泰瑞 馅饼!
Terry, the pie!
在办公室他为人♥民♥服务
You know, at the office he works for the people,
但在这座房♥子里 他为我工作 真诚保佑他
but in this house, he works for me, bless his heart.
梅贝琳小姐 如果他隐藏了什么的话
Miss Maybeleen, if he's hiding somethin'
你得告诉我
you gotta tell me.
德尔 他永远不会做对小镇有害的事情
Del, he would never do nothin' to hurt this town.
见鬼 你认识他已经有20年了!
Hell, you have known him for 20 years!
我想我们都同意今晚不谈工作了
And I thought we agreed there'd be no work talk tonight!
天啊 泰瑞 你在干什么
Well, heaven's sakes, Terry, what are you doin'?
泰瑞感觉不舒服 所以我们
Terry's not feelin' well, so we're gonna
今晚到此为止
just have to call it a night.
梅贝琳小姐 我真的需要和他谈谈
Miss Maybeleen, I really need to speak to him.
我给你再来一盘
I will fix you a plate.
不 不用了
No, that's okay.
这样就行
I'm fine.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for the invite.
我已经告诉过你了
Now, I have told you before
我们之间不存在邀不邀请的
there ain't no need for an invitation.
德尔 泰瑞因为他身上的责任而感到压力
Del, Terry's stressed out over all this responsibility.
我的意思是 他以前从来没有遇到过这样的法庭案件
I mean, he's never had a court case like this before.
我不知道你们在说些什么
I don't know what all y'all were talkin' about,
但是 如果你能对此事闭口不谈 我会很感激的
but, well, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't say nothin'.
作为一位绅士 也看在我的面子上
As a gentleman, well, and as a special personal favor to me.
我们是一家人 德尔
We're family, Del.
永远都是
Always will be.
布泽尔
Boozer!
天哪 德尔
Shit, Del!
你到底怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
我觉得山克是那个向我开枪的人
I think Shanks was the one that shot at me.
山克
Shanks?
在圣安东尼奥
In San Antonio?
是的
Yeah.
德尔 这说不通
Del, that doesn't make any sense.
今天山克和市长都在餐馆吃饭
Shanks was as the diner all day today with the mayor.
市长
The mayor?
是呀 你让我跟踪他们
Yeah, you asked me to track them.
我就在那里呆了一整天
I stayed there all day.
他们正在为明天的案子做准备
They were going over their case for tomorrow.
该死
Damn!
怎么 出了什么事
What, what is going on?
他们现在在哪里
Where are they now?
我不知道 在阿伦斯?
I don't know, Arens?
我们过去 去看看到底发生了什么
We go there, we go find out what the hell's going on.
不 呆在这里
No, stay here!
为什么
Why?
想个办法把喷药人从市长手里解救出来
Figure out a way to get the sprayer outta Kane Rock.
他是无辜的
He's an innocent man.
天哪 德尔 这次你确定吗
Oh God, Del, are you sure about this, this time?
用我的性命发誓
I'd bet my life on it.
德尔
Del!
不要做傻事
Don't do anything stupid!
太操蛋了
Holy shit.
你花光了所有积蓄 宝贝
♪ You run out of money, babe ♪
你可以得到我的最后一角钱
♪ You can have my last dime ♪
如果你用尽的是爱情
♪ If you run of lovin' ♪
你可以免费在我这里领♥取♥
♪ You can mine for free ♪
你可以用尽任何东西
♪ You can run out of anything ♪
但我对你的爱永无止境
♪ But you can't run out on me ♪
使我们挫败
♪ Bring us down ♪
两杯你最好的威士忌
Two shots of your finest whiskey.
警官
Sergeant!
市长
Mayor.
你今晚看起来
You're lookin' a little under
心情不好啊 警官
the weather tonight, Sergeant.
你还好吧?
You alright?
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, Sergeant.
电影精选列表