来吧
Come on!
伙计们 后退
Guys, back up!
耻辱
Shame!
你应该为自己感到羞耻
You oughta be ashamed of yourself!
来吧
Come on!
嘿 向后退三步
Hey, three steps down!
当然 来吧
Sure, come on!
所以山克先生 你是在告诉我
So Mr. Shanks, you're tellin' me
和拉克斯特的良好市民
and the fine people of La Coste here
你看见这个人非法入侵了吗
that you saw this man trespassin'?
是啊 是那个人
Yeah, yeah, it was that man.
山克先生 当你看到这个人非法侵入时
Mr. Shanks, when you saw this man trespassin',
那一刻你见他在做什么
what was he doin' when you observed him?
喷洒东西
Sprayin' things.
你能再重复一遍吗?
Can you repeat that one more time
让整个法庭都能听到
for the entire courtroom to hear?
喷洒东西
Sprayin' things.
喷洒东西
Sprayin' things.
山克先生 我想让你回忆一下
Mr. Shanks, I'd like you to recall
案件发生的那一天
that dreadful day in question.
当你在追击这个危险分子
When you were in pursuit of this menace
最后追上他的时候 他威胁到你了吗?
and finally caught up to him, was he threatening you?
说实话 我更像是我威胁到他
Well, to be honest, I was more the threat.
谢谢你的谦虚 山克先生
Well, thank you for your modesty, Mr. Shanks.
但是在你提供的官方报告中
But in your official police report,
你说这个人是在逃避逮捕
you stated that this man was evading arrest.
这是正确的吗
Is that correct?
是的 先生
Yes, yes, sir.
他 他 慌不择路的逃窜
He, he, he fled like a spring chicken.
慌不择路的逃窜
Fled like a spring chicken.
女士们 先生们 司法专业人士们
Ladies and gentlemen, those of us in the legal profession
认定这为企图逃跑
consider that to be fleeing.
先生 我能说点什么吗?
Sir, can I, can I say something?
当然 山克先生
Of course, Mr. Shanks.
那天他们给了我一个对讲机
They gave me a walkie that day,
我想为德尔警官做些事
and I wanted to do good for the Sarge,
带有很多情绪和敌意
and there was a lot of emotion and hostility.
情绪和敌意
Emotion and hostility.
我以为他有一件武器
I thought he had a weapon, and it was one
就是他用来喷洒的玩意 所以我开枪了
of those sprayer things, and I shot,
然后发生了爆♥炸♥
and there was an explosion.
我认为这很大程度上是我的错
I think it was more my fault.
谢谢你 山克先生
Thank you, Mr. Shanks.
不用再问了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
你想让我告诉你……
You want me to tell you about...
够了 山克!
No, Shanks!
今天就到这里
That'll be all for today.
你可以下去了 先生
You may step down, sir.
女士们 先生们 尊敬的法官
Ladies and gentlemen, Your Honor,
我要求喷毒犯上前来接受质问
at this time I would like to call to the stand the sprayer.
嘿 山克
Hey, Shanks.
嘿 警官
Hey, Sarge.
里面什么情况?
How's it goin' in there?
他完了
He's done.
他甚至没有一个辩护律师
He ain't even got a damn defense attorney.
你一定是在逗我
You gotta be kiddin' me.
嗯哼
Mm.
嘿 山克 我真的很抱歉
Hey, Shanks, I'm really sorry
今天早上对你的车做的手脚
what we did to your car this mornin'.
没关系
It's alright.
反正它更像是市长的车
It's more the mayor's car anyway.
他整个星期都在不停地把车借走
He's been borrowin' it all week.
为什么市长要借你的车
Why would the mayor be borrowin' your car
他自己不是有吗
when he's got one of his own?
他需要用它来运输东西
He needs it to transport things
好不弄脏他自己的车
to keep his vehicle clean.
他一直在修理他的新房♥产
He's been fixing up his new property.
在阿贝尔曼的地方?
Over at the Abelman's place?
我想就是那里
I think that's the one.
见鬼 他现在有这么多农场
Hell, he's got so many farms now
他去的地方我都搞混了
I get mixed up where he goes.
你介意我借走你的车吗
You mind if I borrow your car?
把它完整开回来就行
Just bring it back in one piece.
女士们 先生们 在结束的时候
Ladies in gentlemen, in closing,
我想提醒大家
I'd like to remind you all that this is,
37个家庭的生活
this is about the 37 families
被这个人破坏了
whose lives are gone, destroyed by this man.
我们呼吁法庭惩罚这个人
And we call on the court to punish this man
依照法律对非法入侵行为进行裁决
to the fullest extent of the law for trespassin'.
陈述完毕
The state rests.
现在 有什么证人可以辩护吗?
Now, are there any witnesses for the defense?
先生 你有什么人替你说话吗
Sir, do you have anyone who'll speak for you.
没有 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
辩方保留申辩权利
The defense rests its case.
等一下
Hold on!
什么
What?
什么
What?
很抱歉我迟到了 但我是来为你辩护的
I'm sorry I'm late, but I'm here for the defense.
反对 法官大人
Yeah, objection, Your Honor,
这个人是不允许在这里的
this man is not allowed to be here.
他不在证人名单上
He's not on the witness list,
他也是司法官员
and he's also an officer of the law.
否认 法官大人
Negative, Your Honor.
我曾经是 但我在不到一小时前
I used to be, but I was relieved
就被解雇了
of my duties less than an hour ago.
我作为自♥由♥的人站在这里 追求真♥相♥
And I stand here as free man in pursuit of the truth.
难道我们都不希望那样吗
Don't we all want that?
我允许你发言
I'll allow it.
好的
Alright.
求你了
Please!
德尔
Del.
法官大人 辩方要求把凯恩市长叫到台上
Your Honor, the defense calls Mayor Kane to the stand.
哦
Oh!
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
你呆在这里
You stay here.
肃静
Order!
我能为你做些什么 警官
What can I do for you, Sergeant.
不对 该叫德尔莫
I mean, Delmore.
市长 你治理这个小镇有多久了
Mayor, you've been running this little town for how long?
大约15年了 但是谁细数了呢
About 15 years, I believe, but who's counting?
你从小镇还很繁荣时就在
And you've been here back when we're booming,
从未离开 时至今日我们小镇破产
and you've stayed on and now we're broke.
我的家族在100多年前就定居在这片土地上
Well, my family settled this land over 100 years ago,
所以我会说 是的 我不打算去别的任何地方
so I'd say yes, I'm not planning on going anywhere.
你是怎么保持不受影响的
How is it that you're staying the same,
有些人甚至说
and some might even say you're looking
这些天你过得更好了?
even better, these days?
我不知道你想问我什么 德尔莫
I have no idea what you're trying to ask me, Delmore,
但我似乎记得是我的保安
but I do seem to recall that it was my security guard
最后终于抓住了那个喷洒小子
that finally caught that sprayer.
那么 在过去的15年里 你具体都做了什么贡献呢
Now, what have you been doin' for the last 15 years?
也许这个小镇可以从你的薪酬上
Maybe the town could have saved
省下一笔钱呢
a little money on your salary.
但是 你是如何
Well then, how is it that you
能负担得起这些慈善事业的?
can afford all those charities?
哦 反对
Oh, objection!
法官大人 他们此刻简直是在
Uh, Your Honor, they're makin' a mockery
藐视法庭
of your courtroom at this point.
这与案件是完全不相干的
This is completely irrelevant.
反对无效 顾问
Hold your objections, Counselor.
电影精选列表