如果你的酒喝完了
♪ If you run out of liquor ♪
你可以喝我的自♥制♥酒
♪ You can have my homemade wine ♪
如果你没钱了
♪ If you run out of money ♪
好吧
Well, alright.
你今天已经喝的够多了
You've had enough shots today already.
还有肚子再来一杯的
There's always room for one more.
监狱里可不供应酒水
They don't serve liquor in jail.
你可以用完任何东西
♪ You can run out of anything ♪
但我对你的爱永无止境
♪ But you can't run out on me ♪
警官 我真不敢相信你在这里
Sergeant, you gotta be kiddin' me.
你得来看看这只能说话的鹿头
You gotta see this talkin' deer head
它在厕所里
they got in the bathroom.
见鬼 我在那儿看那东西看了一个小时
Shit, I've been in there an hour watchin' that thing.
我 我错过了什么?
I, uh, I miss somethin'?
山克 警官和我需要
Shanks, the Sergeant and I need
点时间讨论事情
a minute to discuss somethin'.
就一分钟
Just one.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
呃 你想让我站在角落里吗?
Uh, do you want me to stand in the corner?
如果你的酒喝完了
♪ If you run out of liquor ♪
还是外面?
Outside?
如果你想的话 我可以回厕所里去
Shoot, I can go back in the bathroom if you want.
山克 快滚出去
Shanks, just get the hell out!
哦 好吧
Oh, well, alright.
如果你用尽了爱情
♪ If you run out of lovin' ♪
你可以在我这免费领♥取♥
♪ You can have mine for free ♪
你有什么要说的吗?
You got somethin' to say?
交代所有罪行 然后让那个喷药的离开
Give a full confession, and you can let that sprayer go.
为什么我要做这样的事呢?
Now why would I do a thing like that?
你无论如何都要坐牢
You're going to jail either way.
谁说的
Says who?
法律
The law.
你是要诬陷你的市长吗
Would you be makin' a false accusation against your mayor?
我没有诬陷
There's nothin' false about it.
看来我的警♥察♥局里有个烫手山芋啊
Looks like I've got a live wire on my town's police force.
我得在明天一早审判开始前
I'll have to take care of that first thing
处理一下这个问题
in the mornin' before that trial starts.
或者你也可以现在就摘下你的警徽
Or you could just turn in your badge right now,
把它留在酒吧里然后出去
leave it on the bar on your way out,
这样能给我俩都省去不少麻烦
and save us all a lot of trouble.
我死之前你休想摘下我的警徽
I'll turn it in when you rip it from my dead body.
我可以马上就把你和警徽一起埋了
I'd just as soon bury you with it on.
你可能想休息一下
You might wanna get some rest.
明天会是漫长的一天
You gotta long day tomorrow.
享受你最后一天的警♥察♥身份吧
Enjoy your last day as our town sergeant,
因为这之后你就什么都不是了
cause you ain't got nothin' going on...
呼叫警探
Dispatch for Sarge,
你听到了吗 完毕
you got your ears on, over?
德尔莫收到 完毕
Go for Delmore, over.
我知道局长又让你负责监管交通
I know the Chief's got you
但是布泽尔刚刚打来电♥话♥
on traffic again, but Boozer just called.
她需要你帮忙从凯恩洛克那里
She needs your help over at Kane Rock
把喷毒犯带到法庭上
taking the sprayer to court.
山克的车发动不起来
Shanks' car won't start.
我这就去 完毕
I'm on my way, over.
对不起 警官
Sorry, Sergeant.
在我一生中最重要的日子里 我的车发动不起来
Can't start my car on the biggest day of my whole life.
没事 伙计
Come on, man.
谢谢你 长官 谢谢你来帮我
Thank you, sir, for comin' to help me out.
别客气 山克 你是个好人
Don't worry about it, Shanks, you're a good man.
很遗憾 我们没能走得更近
I'm sorry we didn't work closer together.
在重要关头 我知道你会做正确的事
When the chips are down, I know you'll do the right thing.
听着 很抱歉我把你拉下水了
Look, I'm sorry I got you in the middle of all this.
从一开始你就是对的
You were right from the get-go.
有人想陷害你 我也知道是谁
Someone's tryin' to frame you, and I know who it is.
谁
Who?
现在先不用担心这个
Don't worry about that right now.
我得把你从这里弄走
I got get you away from here.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
谢谢 但是不要
Thanks, but no.
去法♥院♥就行
No, just, just go to the courthouse
就这样吧 求你了
and let's just be done with this, please.
听着 市长把所有人都玩弄于他掌心之中
Look, the mayor's got everybody in his pocket around here.
这是不对的!
It's not right!
你为什么突然站在我这边
Why are you on my side all of a sudden?
因为我认为你是无辜的
Because I think you're innocent!
是嘛
Really?
为什么呢
And why is that?
我昨天在圣安东尼奥被枪击了
I was shot at in San Antonio yesterday.
你说有人向你开枪?
You're tellin' me someone shot at you?
哦 真好 -是的
Oh, great! - Yes.
但那对我有什么影响呢?
How's that gonna go for me, then?
我可以保护你 法律会保护你
I can protect you, and the law will protect you.
是法律把我弄得一团糟
It's the law that got me into this mess.
不用了 谢谢 把我送到法♥院♥去
No thanks, just get me to the courthouse.
听着 如果他们强迫你招供
Look, if they forced a confession on you,
我觉得我也有责任
I feel responsible.
我得做正确的事
I gotta make it right.
做正确的事是什么意思
What do you mean, right?
你不了解这个世界
You don't understand this world.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
你在做 你在做什么
What are you, what are you doin'?
你得帮帮我
You gotta help me.
市长陷害了你 对吧
The mayor framed you, right?
是的 没错
Yeah, right!
也许有人在帮助他
Maybe someone's helpin' him.
这不关我的事 伙计
It's none of my business, man.
但是为什么会有人想要糟践自己的小镇呢?
But why would anybody wanna poison their own town?
听着 我只是个和植物打交道的 好吗?
Look, I'm just the plant guy, okay?
碰巧在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
Happened to be the wrong place at the wrong time.
你想知道关于土壤的知识 我可以告诉你
You wanna know about soil, I'll tell ya.
不然我唯一能生还的机会
Otherwise I got one chance of gettin' out
就是请求法官从轻量刑
of this thing alive, and that's takin' the plea!
供认不讳
Guilty as charged!
现在 请你在有人朝我开枪之前把我送回法♥院♥!
Now please, get me back to the courthouse before I get shot!
你确定你想这么做吗 乔
You sure you wanna do this, Joe?
求你了
Please!
欺骗市长的保安
Trickin' the mayor's boy.
这可越界了 德尔
That's crossin' the line, Del.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
市长告诉了我你昨晚说了什么
The mayor also told me what you said last night.
对不起 德尔 把警徽交给我
Sorry, Del, gonna need that badge.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
局长 那是不对的
Chief, that ain't right.
市长在戏弄我们
The mayor's playin' us.
我知道范比布尔
I know about Van Bibble.
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
你真是疯了
You're losin' your mind!
我被枪击了
I was shot at!
被谁 我吗
By who, me?
还是市长
By the mayor?
你认为市长会开枪打自己的警♥察♥吗
You think the mayor's gonna shoot his own damn police force?
根本讲不通
It makes no sense.
钥匙
Keys.
我真的以为你在乎这个小镇
I really thought you cared about this town.
注意你的头
Watch your head.
不错的派对
Nice party.
你好 白♥痴♥
Hello, idiot.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
喷毒犯
Sprayer.
电影精选列表