谢谢 长官
Thanks, sir.
市长昨天给的
The mayor gave it to me yesterday.
说我需要戴着它
Said I need to wear it as a way
显示我们的单位的凝聚力
to show our forces have merged.
有点像 牛仔和印第安人通力合作
Kind of like, cowboys and Indians working together.
谁是牛仔 谁是印第安人?
Well, who's the cowboys and who's the Indians?
我没有深想这个问题
Well, I didn't look into it that deep,
但如果你愿意 我可以问他
but I can ask him if you want.
德尔!
Del!
你认真的吗?
Really?
来我办公室
Into the office.
限速25他开到了72
He was going 72 in a 25.
德尔 那个人做的的慈善事业是唯一
Del, that man's charity is the only thing
能让这个小镇继续维持下去的办法!
keeping this town alive!
他也闯了红灯
He ran the light too.
你最近看到那个信♥号♥♥灯吗?
Have you seen that stoplight recently?
德尔?
Del?
它又开始亮了
It's working again.
你注意到它旁边的新标志了吗?
Did you notice the new sign?
我没看见
I don't think so.
胡扯 连我耳毛长了你都注意得到
Oh, hell, you notice my ear hair when it's too long.
那个"收养个信♥号♥♥灯"的标志?
The adopt-a-stoplight sign?
是的!
Yes!
是谁修好了这个镇上唯一的信♥号♥♥灯?
And who has adopted this town's only stoplight?
谁为它的维护和电费买♥♥单?
Who pays for it's maintenance, it's power?
凯恩洛克
Kane Rock.
完全正确
Exactly.
所以你能明白试图让凯恩市长为闯红灯负责
So do you see how insane it might be to try
是多么丧心病狂了吗
to ticket Mayor Kane for runnin' the stoplight
那个信♥号♥♥灯本从一开始就是他修好的
that he's paying for in the first place.
我们一直以来都是纪律严明之师
We've been runnin' a tight ship for a long time.
城镇上的人都很满意
The town's happy.
没必要在这方面自找麻烦
No need to start trouble here.
我们手头要处理的问题本就多了去了
We've got plenty of that as it is.
我知道了 长官
I hear you, Chief.
我只是依法行事
Just following the law.
哦 见鬼 我知道
Oh, hell, I know.
你不必告诉我这些
You don't have to tell me that.
你今天早上看到凯恩市长的保安了吗?
Did you see Mayor Kane's security guard this morning?
一直说他和你一起工作是多么的开心
Keeps saying how happy he is to work with you.
山克吗?
Shanks?
他需要学会倾听
He needs to learn how to listen.
这是一个警♥察♥所能拥有的最好本事
It's the best tool a cop can have.
他是个合格的保安
He's a decent security guard.
我知道你什么意思 德尔
Oh, I know what you're saying, Del.
但我们需要凯恩洛克安保的人
But we need Kane Rock Security
和本地警♥察♥局保持合作关系
and the local PD to work together now.
这个城镇已经破产了
This town is broke.
如果我们不这样做 我们可能都会失业
We don't do this, hell, we might both be out of a job.
现在 话虽如此 我已经决定
Now, that being said, I've decided
今天给凯恩洛克一个对讲机
to give Kane Rock Security a walkie today.
什么?
What?
只是试验运行一下
Just a test run.
今天早上阿贝尔曼的离开小镇了
Well, the Abelman's left town this mornin'.
真的吗?
Really?
我以为他们要到下个星期才离开
I thought they weren't leaving until next week.
我知道
I know.
阿贝尔曼自我还是小孩子的时候
The Abelman's are the best cotton farmers
就是镇上最好的棉农
we had in this town since I was a kid.
现在看起来你的沮丧是有道理的
Well, now it makes sense why you look so down.
我讨厌看到好人离开这个小镇
Well, I just hate to see good people leaving this town.
我曾经坚信他们会比其他人呆的时间更长
I could have sworn they would have outlasted everybody.
妈的 我得走了
Shit, I gotta go.
我买♥♥单
I got it.
我可不打算和你争
I'm not gonna argue that.
乔的定单!
Order for Joe!
他先来的 先生
He was here first, sir.
谁?
Who?
他在你前面
He was here before you.
-哦 -没关系 先生
- Oh. - It's okay, sir.
没关系
It's alright.
请吧
Go ahead.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
我很感激
Appreciate that.
把他的咖啡算我账上
Put his coffee on my tab.
多少钱?
How much?
5.80美元 先生
That'll be 5.80, sir.
一 二
One, two.
三
Three.
这是1美元
That's one dollar.
二 四美元
Two, four dollars.
二十五 五十
25, 50.
七十五
75.
五美元
Five dollars.
五美元吗?
Five?
5.80美元 先生
5.80, sir.
先生 你有吗?
Sir, do you have?
没关系的
That'll be fine.
不 不 我来付账
No, no, I wanna pay my bill.
先生 你有五美分硬币吗?
Sir, do you have a nickel?
谢谢
Thank you.
5.80美元
5.80.
谢谢你 小姐
Thank you, Miss.
谢谢
Thank you.
警官
Officer.
亲爱的 别走
♪ And darlin', don't leave ♪
总部 我是山克 听到我了吗?
Dispatch, this is Shanks, do you read me?
山克 这是官方频道
Shanks, this is dispatch,
你的声音响亮清晰
I hear you loud and clear.
我听到了对讲机里奇怪的嗡嗡声
I had a weird buzzing comin' from the speaker.
就是复查一下
Just double checking.
对讲机没什么问题 孩子
It's working fine, son.
我知道我们的日子很难过
♪ I know we've had bad times ♪
总部 我收到消息
Dispatch, I gotta tip
说这里有个非法侵入者
said there's a trespasser over here.
我现在从城里穿过事发地了
Uh, I'm heading through town now.
山克 这是德尔莫警官
Shanks, this is Sergeant Delmore, over.
我需要紧急支援,代号♥10-38(逼停车辆)
I'm gonna need immediate backup for a 10-38.
美国警方用代号♥来代替描述事件,防止信息泄露的同时,
也节省了叙说时间,这里山克的代号♥都是乱叫的,与实际事态不符
10-38是在怀疑车内人员有犯罪行为的情况下逼停车辆
山克 把你的手从……
Shanks, take your hand off of...
事态10-99(警官被挟持),重复,需要紧急支援
I'm gonna be 10-99, repeat, immediate backup!
山克 把你的手从麦克风上拿开
Shanks, take your hand off the mic!
我重复一遍 让警长到场 让警长到场
I repeat, send the Sarge, send the Sarge.
我知道我要把我的.......
I know I'm gonna go put my...
山克!
Shanks!
但我需要你……
But I need you to...
山克 把你的手从麦克风上拿开!
Shanks, take your hand off the mic!
嘿
Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
-什么?-哇 干什么
- What? - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
把它放下 放下它!
Put that down, put that down!
你为什么非法侵入这里?
What are you doing out here trespassin'?
我在工作
I'm working.
不 你得让我搜索你的卡车
No, no, no, let me search your truck.
伙计 我有我的权力!
Man, I know my rights!
我没有做错任何事!
I'm not doin' nothing wrong!
不 你有权保持沉默
No, no, you got the right to remain silent,
这才是你现在的处境
电影精选列表