The Hondo lab said the sprayer's poison
是一种叫做百草枯的东西 是一种除草剂
was something called paraquat, a herbicide
-能立即杀死植物 -该死
that kills plants instantly. - Damn.
十多年前已经被禁止了
Del, it's been banned for over 10 years.
这绝对是一种毒药
It's definitely a poison.
布泽尔 我觉得有人在跟踪我
Boozer, I think someone's following me.
你到底在说什么?
What the hell are you talkin' about?
你今天见过山克吗?
Have you seen Shanks?
还没有怎么这么说?
Not yet, why?
密切监视他
Just keep tabs.
你需要支援吗?
Do you want back up?
我可以在一个小时内到达那里
I can be there in an hour tops.
不用
No.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
你最好别出事 你听懂了吗 德尔?
You better be, you hear me, Del?
我听懂了
I hear you.
再见
Bye.
如果你们应付不了客流高峰期
Y'all need to hire more people
那你们就该雇佣更多的员工
if you can't handle the rush times.
我排队等了40分钟
I've been waitin' in line 40 minutes.
都没人告诉我要填这张表
No one told me to fill out this form.
大家有看到标志提醒我们要填表了吗
Y'all see any signage about forms?
对不起 先生 除非你填完这张表
I'm sorry, sir, unless you fill out this form,
不然我也无能为力
I can't do anything about it.
好吧 把我的东西给我
Alright, give me, give me my stuff.
只需要您填一下表格
I just need you to fill out that form.
把我的东西给我 所有的
Give me my stuff, all of it!
这地方就该被强行关闭
This whole place oughta be shut down
然后交给一些真正懂
and turned over to somebody who knows how
经营企业的人!
to run an actual business!
先生 有什么我能为您效劳吗?
May I help you, sir?
啊 这绿色的衣服你穿着真是
Goodness, that's a pretty green color
让人赏心悦目 夫人
you have on their, ma'am.
让整个房♥间都明亮起来了
It just brightens up the whole room.
我能帮你什么吗?
May I help you?
是的 女士 我正在找
Yes, ma'am, I'm trying to find
这个公♥司♥的地址
the address to this company.
有人给了我错误的信息
Somebody gave me the wrong information.
像是电视上的那种大案子?
Some big case, like on TV?
不 女士 只是一个小案子
No ma'am, it's for a small case.
在我们小镇里我是唯一一个
I'm about the only one
关心这个案子的人
that cares about it in my little town.
你是哪里来的?
And where would that be?
德克萨斯州的拉科斯特
La Coste, Texas.
系统里什么都没有
There's nothing in the system.
意味着数据文件可能已经过期了
That just means that the digital file might have expired.
嗯
Mhmm.
在档案馆里可能有手写资料
Might be in handwritten notes somewhere in the archive,
但是市政职员负责这方面的工作
but the city clerk is in charge of that
而我需要她的许可
and I'd need permission from her.
我明白
I understand.
还有别的需要帮助的吗?
Is there anything else?
是的女士 有
Well, yes ma'am, there is.
既然我都来了 我能再问你一件事吗?
Since I'm here and all, could I ask you one more thing?
你是如何维持住这个平静的局面
How do you manage to keep this place so calm
当这里的所有人都在为了
when everybody around here's blaming you
你没法控制的事而指责你?
for things you can't control?
我就做不到 女士
I couldn't do this, ma'am.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
让我看看我能做什么
Let me see what I can do.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
这是我们的记录仓库
So this is our records warehouse.
我能帮你什么忙?
How is it that I can help you?
我在找这家公♥司♥
I'm looking for this company right here.
那应该在我们的事迹档案里
That would be our records of deeds.
跟我来
Follow me.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
财产税收册上会有信息
Property tax books give us information
比如姓名 地址 法律描述
such as name, address, the legal description,
以及关于财产总值的信息
as well as information on the property value.
丽贝卡 我也需要这些
Rebecca, I need these too.
在这儿
Here it is.
366号♥卷宗
366.
你好
Hola.
你好 夫人
Hola, Senora.
范比布尔先生住这里吗
是的
他此时在家吗
嗯 他在里面
我能问他几个问题吗 拜托了
当然可以 请进
谢谢
Gracias.
我刚给他洗完澡
你叫什么 先生
我叫特拉维斯德尔莫
德尔莫 真是个好名字
谢谢
Gracias.
等一下 我把他推过来
德尔莫长官来见你
德尔莫长官
坐吧
范比布尔先生
Mr. Van Bibble.
先生 我是来自德克萨斯拉科斯特的德尔莫警官
Sir, I'm Sergeant Delmore from La Coste, Texas.
如果你不介意的话 我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind.
先生
Sir?
你是南德州化学公♥司♥的老板吗?
Are you the owner of South Texas Chemical?
你说西班牙语吗
夫人
我无法得到任何信息
我很抱歉 长官
他们说他曾经是个健壮的人
但是由于他的工作
在工作了这么久之后
他得了帕金森
他原来做什么
他原来做化学制品的
但幸好他的堂兄每个月都帮忙买♥♥药
他是你的朋友吗
你说谁
费勒斯先生
泰瑞费勒斯
是啊 那是他的全名
不算是特别好的人 但是每个月都会留一笔钱
趴下!
Get down!
冷静点
这里是布泽尔
Go for Boozer.
布泽尔 我要回去了
Boozer, I'm heading back.
好的 发生了什么?
Great, well, what happened?
我遭到枪♥支♥袭击了
I was just shot at.
天啊 你没事吗?
Jesus, are you alright?
不要告诉任何人 你自己小心点
Don't tell anyone, just watch your back.
好的我知道了
Yeah, I copy.
你现在要去哪里?
Where are you going now?
梅贝林 我认识德尔已经20年了
Maybeleen, I have known Del for 20 years,
他来吃饭的时候 我用不着穿外套
I don't have to wear a coat when he comes to dinner.
把外套穿上
Oh, just put the coat on!
他以前在警局还见过我只穿内衣的样子呢
He has seen me in my underwear down at the station.
我不用在我自己的房♥子里穿外套
I don't have to wear a coat in my own house.
你简直跟头驴一样倔
You are stubborn as an old mule!
不用了 特里
No thanks, Terry.
看起来你需要来一瓶
You look like you need it.
你不喝我喝
More for me, then.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
当然
You bet.
你一整天都去干什么了?
Whatcha been doin' all day?
按你说的 去检查我的耳朵了
Just gettin' my ears checked, like you said.
好 挺好
Good, good, good.
那么 检查结果是什么呢?
Well, what's the verdict?
什么?
Come again?
你的耳朵怎么了?
'Bout your ears?
你找到可靠的医生了吗?
Did you find a good doctor?
是的 圣安东尼奥最好的医生
Yep, best guys in San Antonio.
我一天都在那里
That's where I've been all day.
耳朵似乎没什么问题
Ears seem to be just fine.
我很高兴听到这个
Good to hear that.
明天的审判我需要你保持最佳状态
I need you right as rain at the trial tomorrow.
电影精选列表