Okay. Give me your cell phones.
好的。把你的手♥机♥给我。
♪♪
Now, if it's not too much trouble,
现在 如果不是太麻烦的话
I would appreciate if you would stand behind
如果您能站在后面,我将不胜感激
the counter where I can see you.
我能看到你的柜台。
And I don't need to go into the whole spiel
我不需要详细讲述
as to what this gun does to the face if you try anything smart.
如果你尝试一些聪明的办法的话,这把枪会对你的脸产生什么影响。
Right? Okay. How much longer do we have on those tuna melts?
正确的?好的。金枪鱼融化的时间还有多久?
-Um, just a few minutes. -Okay.
-嗯,只需几分钟。 -好的。
I want them done in five minutes. Come on.
我希望它们在五分钟内完成。快点。
Actually, no. Four minutes.
事实上,没有。四分钟。
And we want cheddar on them. You got that? Cheddar.
我们想要切达干酪。你明白了吗?切达干酪。
Nobody puts mozzarella on a tuna melt.
没有人把马苏里拉奶酪放在金枪鱼融化物上。
♪♪
-♪ While we're together ♪
-♪ 当我们在一起时 ♪
♪ Tonight is forever ♪
♪ 今晚是永远的 ♪
♪ You're the only future -- ♪
♪ 你是唯一的未来 -- ♪
-[Clears throat],[Music stops]
-[清嗓子],[音乐停止]
[Jukebox whirs]
[自动点唱机呼呼作响]
[Alicia Bridges',"I Love the Nightlife" plays]
[艾丽西亚·布里奇斯演奏《我爱夜生活》]
Luck of the draw.
抽奖的运气。
♪♪
[Singing along] ♪ Please don't talk about love tonight ♪
[跟着唱] ♪ 今晚请不要谈论爱情 ♪
♪ Please don't talk about sweet love ♪
♪ 请不要谈论甜蜜的爱情 ♪
♪ Please don't talk about being true ♪
♪ 请不要谈论真实 ♪
♪ And all the trouble we've been through ♪
♪ 还有我们经历过的所有麻烦 ♪
-♪ Oh, please don't talk about all the plans we had ♪
-♪ 哦,请不要谈论我们的所有计划 ♪
♪ For fixing this broken romance ♪
♪ 为了修复这段破碎的浪漫 ♪
♪ I want to go where the people dance ♪
♪ 我想去人们跳舞的地方 ♪
-[Singing along] ♪ I want some action, I wanna live ♪
-[一起唱] ♪ 我想要一些行动,我想要活下去 ♪
♪ Action, I got so much to give ♪
♪ 行动吧,我有很多东西可以给予 ♪
♪ I want to give it ♪
♪ 我想给它 ♪
♪ I want to get some, too ♪
♪ 我也想买♥♥一些 ♪
♪ Oh, I, I ♪
♪ 哦,我,我 ♪
♪ I like the nightlife, I like to boogie ♪
♪ 我喜欢夜生活,我喜欢布吉 ♪
♪ On the disco 'round, yeah ♪
♪ 在迪斯科舞会上,是的 ♪
-♪ Oh, I love the nightlife, I've got to boogie ♪
-♪ 哦,我喜欢夜生活,我必须跳舞 ♪
-Okay.
-好的。
I have decided that we should play a little game.
我决定我们应该玩一个小游戏。
It's called Stop the Phony.
这就是所谓的停止假冒。
-Let's just go and leave everyone else out of this.
-我们走吧,别管其他人了。
-I want you to tell me the truth, the whole truth,
-我要你告诉我真♥相♥,全部真♥相♥,
nothing but the truth, so help you God,
除了真理,什么都没有,所以上帝帮助你,
this very minute, right now.
就在此时此刻。
If you don't tell me the truth,
如果你不告诉我真♥相♥
I am gonna kill your little waitress friend,
我要杀了你的小女服务员朋友
I am gonna kill,Mr. Happy Trucker over there,
我要杀人了,先生。那边快乐的卡车司机,
and anyone else unfortunate enough
和其他不幸的人
to enter this establishment. Ready?
进入这个机构。准备好?
Magic Rabbit Foot says go. Tick, tick, tick, tick.
神奇兔脚说走吧。勾选,勾选,勾选,勾选。
-The truth? -Yes, the truth.
-真♥相♥? -是的,事实。
The truth, you fucking phony. The truth.
说实话,你这个骗子。真♥相♥。
-The truth is, I-I have no idea what you're talking about!
-事实是,我不知道你在说什么!
-No, no, no, no, no, no. Don't do this.
-不,不,不,不,不,不。不要这样做。
This is where the game gets good!
这就是游戏精彩的地方!
Don't ruin it.
别毁了它。
-Hey, I-I never got your name.
-嘿,我一直不知道你的名字。
-Oh.
-哦。
-Let's just get out of here, just you and me.
-让我们离开这里吧,只有你和我。
-Oh, you sound kind of cool there.
-哦,你听起来很酷。
Oh, my God. So cool.
我的天啊。非常酷。
Almost like you've had a gun on you before.
几乎就像你以前被枪指着一样。
[Cellphone ringing]
[手♥机♥铃♥声♥]
♪♪
Well, let's just make sure everything's okay.
好吧,让我们确保一切顺利。
-Honey. I'm -- -...Car's extended warranty.
-蜂蜜。我是……汽车的延长保修期。
Since we have not gotten a response,
由于我们还没有收到回复,
we are giving you a final courtesy call.
我们正在对您进行最后的礼节性拜访。
She's with the doctors, probably.
她可能和医生在一起。
-Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. Yeah, yeah, sure. Probably.
-是的,是的,当然,当然。是的,是的,当然。大概。
But then again, maybe not. Maybe something did happen.
但话又说回来,也许不是。也许确实发生了什么事。
People always say don't assume the worst. Why?
人们总是说不要做最坏的打算。为什么?
Sometimes, the worst is exactly what you should assume.
有时,最坏的情况恰恰是你应该假设的。
♪♪
[Laughing] Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
[笑]哦,妈的。妈的。
It's getting good.
情况正在好转。
You know, the waitress is gonna be back any second.
你知道,女服务员随时都会回来。
Tuna melts cook fast. You just throw everything
金枪鱼煮得很快就融化了。你只需扔掉所有东西
under the heat lamp. So I'm gonna ask you
在加热灯下。所以我要问你
one final time -- the truth.
最后一次——真♥相♥。
-I'm telling you, you got me confused --
-我告诉你,你让我困惑了-
-You're telling me -- -Yeah, I'm trying to.
-你是在告诉我--是的,我正在努力。
-Stop the phony. Stop the phony. Tick, tick.
-停止虚假行为。别再虚伪了勾选,勾选。
-I don't know what to tell you. -The truth! The truth!
-我不知道该告诉你什么。 -真♥相♥!真♥相♥!
That's it. Just the truth. Tick, tick, tick.
就是这样。只是真♥相♥。勾选,勾选,勾选。
-You think I'm --,I'm someone that I'm not.
-你认为我是--,我是一个我不是的人。
-And why, may I ask, would you think that I think
-为什么,我可以问,你会认为我认为
you're someone you're actually not?
你是一个实际上不是的人吗?
Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick? -What?
勾勾,勾勾,勾勾,勾勾,勾勾? -什么?
-Did you not just fucking hear me right then?
-你当时他妈的没听到我说话吗?
-Yeah, I did. -Well, then would you do me
-是啊,我做了。 -那么你愿意做我吗
a favor and would you please stop saying "what?"
帮个忙,请你别再说“什么?”
when it's absolutely crystal fucking clear what I just said?
当我刚才说的话绝对他妈的清楚的时候?
Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick. Okay. You know what?
勾选,勾选,勾选,勾选,勾选。好的。你知道吗?
You should prepare yourself, mindset-wise.
你应该做好心理准备。
That way, it won't be such a shock when it happens.
这样,当事情发生时,就不会那么震惊了。
Assume the worst is what I mean.
假设最坏的情况就是我的意思。
-Just tell me what you want me to say.
- 告诉我你想让我说什么。
Just tell me. -[Laughing] Oh, my God.
就告诉我嘛。 -[笑]哦,天哪。
You're not changing your tactics.
你没有改变你的策略。
Not even a little. It's fucking mental.
一点也不是。真是他妈的心理啊。
You're awesome, buddy! -I'm not who you think I am!
你太棒了,伙计! -我不是你以为的我!
-I never even told you who I think you are!
-我什至从未告诉过你我认为你是谁!
So how could you know you're not who I think you are?!
那么你怎么知道你不是我认为的那个人?!
Tick, tick, tick, tick! -I'll say whatever you want.
滴答,滴答,滴答,滴答! -你想说什么我就说什么。
-Okay. You know what? Time's up.
-好的。你知道吗?时间到。
You really just unequivocally fucked up right now.
你现在确实彻底搞砸了。
You fucked up --,[Grunts]
你搞砸了--,[咕噜声]
♪♪
[Glass shatters]
[玻璃碎裂]
♪♪
[Slow-motion gunshots]
[慢动作枪声]
♪♪
♪♪
[Groaning]
[呻♥吟♥]
♪♪
[Man gasps, body thuds]
[男人喘息,身体重击]
♪♪
-♪ Yeah, get on that borderline ♪
-♪ 是的,进入那个边界 ♪
♪♪
♪ Yeah, there's no new Christmas shoes, baby ♪
♪ 是的,没有新的圣诞鞋,宝贝 ♪
♪ For your lady this year ♪
♪ 今年送给你的女士 ♪
-[Choking]
-[窒息]
♪♪
-Hey. -♪ Yeah ♪
-嘿。 -♪ 是的 ♪
♪♪
-Run.
-跑步。
♪ By the X-Ray cuffs ♪
♪ X 光袖口 ♪
♪ Yeah, the mob sores ♪
♪ 是的,暴民的疮口 ♪
♪ The sword of lords ♪
♪ 领主之剑 ♪
♪ Just like drugs ♪
♪ 就像毒品一样 ♪
♪ Damn, baby, damn, damn ♪
♪ 该死的,宝贝,该死的,该死的 ♪
♪ Mm, yeah, come on ♪
♪ 嗯,是的,来吧 ♪
♪♪
♪ Famous land, famous land ♪
♪ 名土,名土 ♪
♪ Yeah, famous land ♪
♪ 是的,著名的土地 ♪
♪ Damn, damn, damn, baby, baby ♪
♪ 该死的,该死的,该死的,宝贝,宝贝 ♪
♪ Ooh ♪
电影精选列表