♪♪
♪♪
♪♪
-♪ Fears become wishes ♪
-♪ 恐惧变成愿望 ♪
♪ I hope that you hear this ♪
♪ 我希望你能听到这个 ♪
♪ And stop giving power ♪
♪ 停止给予力量 ♪
♪ To all of your visions ♪
♪ 实现你所有的愿景 ♪
♪ They cannot stay ♪
♪ 他们不能留下来 ♪
♪ Give them away ♪
♪ 把它们送走 ♪
♪ They're all in your mind ♪
♪ 它们都在你的脑海里 ♪
♪ Leave them behind ♪
♪ 把他们抛在身后 ♪
♪ Words become wishes ♪
♪ 言语变成愿望 ♪
♪ I hope that you hear this ♪
♪ 我希望你能听到这个 ♪
♪ and stop saying vicious things about your own being ♪
♪ 别再说你自己的坏话 ♪
♪ Take yourself home, be there alone ♪
♪ 带你回家,独自一人 ♪
♪ Sit by yourself ♪
♪ 你自己坐 ♪
-The first baby didn't make it.
-第一个孩子没有成功。
♪♪
-No, you're -- you're right. Y-Your sister didn't make it.
- 不,你是 - 你是对的。你、你妹妹没能成功。
-How come?
-怎么会?
-Well...
-出色地...
Your mom, she had some complications.
你妈妈,她有一些并发症。
How do you know about this stuff, anyway?
无论如何,你怎么知道这些东西?
-Uncle Mike told me.
-迈克叔叔告诉我的。
-[Sighs] Uncle Mike. -Uncle Mike.
-[叹气]迈克叔叔。 -迈克叔叔。
-Yeah, well, listen, y-your mom's gonna be fine,
-是的,好吧,听着,你-你妈妈会没事的,
and the baby's gonna be fine this time.
这次宝宝会没事的。
[Turn signal clicking]
[转向灯咔哒声]
Did you ever tell your mom you know about this stuff?
你有没有告诉你妈妈你知道这些事情?
-No. -Oh, so maybe
-不。 -哦,所以也许
it's our little secret.
这是我们的小秘密。
That okay with you?
你觉得可以吗?
-You shouldn't keep secrets, though.
-不过,你不应该保守秘密。
-[Chuckles],I know, but every now and then,
-[咯咯笑],我知道,但是时不时地,
it's okay to have a secret.
有秘密没关系。
Like the fact that I let you sit up front.
就像我让你坐在前面一样。
-[Laughs] Oh, yeah.
-[笑]哦,是的。
-And yeah, sometimes we're gonna get some candy on the weekdays.
-是的,有时我们会在工作日得到一些糖果。
That's a good secret, too. -Oh, yup. I love that secret.
这也是一个很好的秘密。 -哦,是的。我喜欢这个秘密。
-Yeah. -Chocolate.
-是的。 -巧克力。
-Chocolate secrets are good secrets.
-巧克力的秘密是好秘密。
-Yeah.
-是的。
♪♪
♪♪
-It's gonna be okay.
-会没事的。
Promise.
承诺。
You gonna be a good boy?
你会成为一个好孩子吗?
[Quietly imitates explosion]
【悄悄模仿爆♥炸♥】
[Both imitating explosion]
[两者都模仿爆♥炸♥]
[Music playing faintly in distance]
[远处传来微弱的音乐声]
-You better hurry. She's waiting for you.
-你最好快点。她在等你。
-Yeah. I know.
-是的。我知道。
-♪ The shadow crossed the sky ♪
-♪ 影子划过天空 ♪
♪ And it crushed it to the ground ♪
♪ 然后它把它压在地上 ♪
♪ Just like a beast ♪
♪ 就像野兽一样 ♪
♪ The old man's back again ♪
♪ 老人又回来了 ♪
♪♪
♪ The old man's back again ♪
♪ 老人又回来了 ♪
♪♪
♪ I seen a woman standing in the snow ♪
♪ 我看到一个女人站在雪地里 ♪
♪ She was silent... ♪
♪ 她沉默了... ♪
-Hey, man, uh... -Yo.
-嘿,伙计,呃... -哟。
-Did you get my e-mail about the new schedule?
-你收到我关于新日程的电子邮件了吗?
Because nobody replied. -Yep. Yeah.
因为没有人回复。 -是的。是的。
No, everything's okay here, man. Go be with your wife.
不,这里一切都好,伙计。去和你的妻子在一起吧。
-Yeah, but Rich left me a message.
-是的,但是里奇给我留言了。
I was wondering... -Let it go. Let it go.
我想知道...-随它去吧。放手吧。
I don't want to talk to you till Monday,
周一之前我不想和你说话
and I'll handle fucking Rich.
我会处理他妈的里奇。
-Alright. Thanks. -You excited?
-好吧。谢谢。 -你兴奋吗?
-[Sighs, chuckles]
-[叹气,轻笑]
Excited? -Okay. Alright. Alright.
兴奋的? -好的。好吧。好吧。
-I'll talk to you later. Good luck.
-我稍后再和你谈谈。祝你好运。
-Alright. Later. -Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-好吧。之后。 -等等,等等,等等,等等,等等。
Is it a boy or girl? You never said.
是男孩还是女孩?你从来没有说过。
-We don't know. It's a --
-我们不知道。它是 -
You know, she wanted it to be -- or, you know,
你知道,她希望它是——或者,你知道,
we wanted it to be a surprise.
我们希望这是一个惊喜。
-Well, I hope it looks more like her.
-嗯,我希望它看起来更像她。
Jeez, I hope it looks more like her.
天哪,我希望它看起来更像她。
-Yeah, me too. -♪ And they queue all day ♪
-我也是。 -♪ 他们整天排队 ♪
♪ Like dragons of disgust ♪
♪ 就像厌恶的龙 ♪
♪ Older women whispering ♪
♪ 老妇人窃窃私语 ♪
♪ Wondering just what these young hot-heads want of us ♪
♪ 想知道这些年轻人想要我们做什么 ♪
♪ And Andrei V., he cries ♪
♪ Andrei V.,他哭了 ♪
♪ With eyes that ring like chimes ♪
♪ 眼睛如钟声般响起 ♪
♪ His anti-worlds go spinning through his head ♪
♪ 他的反世界在他的脑海中旋转 ♪
[Cellphone ringing]
[手♥机♥铃♥声♥]
♪ He burns them in his dreams ♪
♪ 他在梦中烧掉它们 ♪
-Hey. -Hey. Did you drop him
-嘿。 -嘿。你丢下他了吗
at my mother's? -Yeah. Yeah, he's fine.
在我妈妈那儿? -是的。是的,他很好。
Uh, so, do you need anything from --
呃,那么,你需要什么——
-Oh, hold on. The doctors just walked in.
-哦,等一下。医生们刚刚走了进来。
-Hello, Mrs. Chamberlain.
-你好,张伯伦夫人。
Alright, just relax your back. -Mrs. Chamberlain.
好吧,放松你的背部。 -太太。管家。
-Put this behind you there. -Right there.
-把这个放在你身后。 -在那里。
-Oh! -Good. Good.
-哦! -好的。好的。
-Good job. Just move -- rest this foot.
-好工作。只要移♥动♥——让这只脚休息一下。
-[Groaning] -You want your legs bent,
-[呻♥吟♥] -你想要你的腿弯曲,
to look like this. Right, exactly.
看起来像这样。对,完全正确。
-You okay? -Yeah, I'm okay.
-你还好吗? -是的,我没事。
I keep thinking it's not supposed to hurt this much.
我一直在想,它不应该伤害这么大。
-You don't remember it hurting this much?
-你不记得有这么痛吗?
-Oh. Oh.
-哦。哦。
Oh! -I'm gonna grab the hand.
哦! -我要抓住你的手。
-Hold on, hold on. -Can you see where we are?
-坚持住,坚持住。 -你能看到我们在哪里吗?
-I had complications the first time.
-我第一次出现了并发症。
Did they tell you that? -Yep, I saw it in your chart.
他们告诉你了吗? -是的,我在你的图表中看到了。
-Okay, just keep breathing. -Just breathe.
-好吧,保持呼吸。 - 只要呼吸。
Breathe, baby. -You want to brace yourself?
呼吸,宝贝。 -你想振作起来吗?
-[Groaning] -Just like that?
-[呻♥吟♥] -就这样?
-That's not the board. -David, are you still there?
-那不是董事会。 -大卫,你还在吗?
-Yeah, I-I-I'm still here. I'm almost there, babe.
-是的,II-我还在这里。我快到了,宝贝。
Okay? I'm almost there. -Okay. I love you.
好的?我快到了。 -好的。我爱你。
-I love you, too.
-我也爱你。
-♪ These people cry ♪
-♪ 这些人哭了 ♪
♪ Why can't they understand? ♪
♪ 为什么他们不能理解? ♪
♪♪
♪ His mother called him Ivan ♪
♪ 他妈妈叫他伊万 ♪
♪ Then she died ♪
♪ 然后她死了 ♪
-Come on.
-快点。
♪♪
-♪ The old man's back again ♪
-♪ 老人又回来了 ♪
♪♪
♪ The old man's back again ♪
♪ 老人又回来了 ♪
♪ I can see him back again ♪
♪ 我能再次见到他 ♪
♪♪
♪ Da da da da da da da da ♪
♪ 是是是是是是是是是 ♪
[Scatting]
[分散]
♪♪
[Man speaking indistinctly]
[男人含糊其辞]
[Horn honks]
[喇叭声]
[Gear shift clicks]
[换档咔哒声]
[Beeping in distance]
[远处传来嘟嘟声]
[Tires squealing in distance]
[远处的轮胎吱吱作响]
-You leaving? -Yeah, I'm packing.
-你离开? -是的,我正在收拾行李。
[Car engine starts]
电影精选列表