你对此有看法?
♪♪
♪♪
I can hear you thinking.
我能听到你在想。
♪♪
-What are you talking about? -You're working it out.
-你在说什么? -你正在解决这个问题。
-I'm just driving.
-我只是在开车。
-No, you're thinking about crashing into something.
-不,你正在考虑撞上什么东西。
You gotta be real careful. Blunt trauma to the head.
你必须非常小心。头部受到钝器损伤。
Man your age.
男人你这个年纪。
♪♪
-[Grunts]
-[咕哝]
[Tires squeal]
[轮胎吱吱声]
[Grunts]
[咕噜声]
♪♪
♪♪
♪♪
-I think you broke my beautiful nose!
-我想你弄断了我美丽的鼻子!
Fucker!
笨蛋!
♪♪
♪♪
[Cellphone ringing]
[手♥机♥铃♥声♥]
♪♪
[Ringing stops
[铃♥声♥停止
♪♪
-Hello.
-你好。
Oh, hi.
啊,你好。
No, no, he's on the other line right now.
不,不,他现在在另一条线上。
♪♪
Who, me? Uh...
谁,我?呃...
I work at the gift shop at the hospital.
我在医院的礼品店工作。
Yeah. No, he had to take a call from the warehouse,
是的。不行,他得接仓库的电♥话♥,
so he's using my land line. Better reception.
所以他正在使用我的固定电♥话♥。更好的接待。
But I am glad you called,
但我很高兴你打来电♥话♥
because he wanted me to ask you what room number you're in.
因为他要我问你在几号♥房♥间
Okay. Uh-huh. I'm sorry to hear that.
好的。嗯。听到这个消息我很遗憾。
That does sound painful.
这听起来确实很痛苦。
If it's any consolation,
如果有什么安慰的话
when my wife was pregnant and delivering,
当我妻子怀孕并分娩时,
there was so much pressure on her bladder --
她的膀胱承受了很大的压力——
I mean, it was bitchin'.
我的意思是,这真是太糟糕了。
It was a golden shower explosion cascading
那是一场金色的雨爆♥炸♥倾泻而下
all over the doctor's face.
都写满了医生的脸。
It was sexual, man! [Laughs]
这是性的,伙计! [笑]
♪♪
Hey, come on.
嘿,快点。
Screw you too, lady.
你也该死吧,女士。
♪♪
Huh? You like that?
啊?你喜欢?
What do you think?
你怎么认为?
Still sexy?
还性感吗?
I dressed up for this night.
我为今晚盛装打扮。
Now you -- you break my nose?!
现在你——你打断了我的鼻子?!
I-I wanted to be 100% sex tonight,
今晚我想要 100% 性♥爱♥,
and you cut that in half. I'm now 50% sex. Look.
然后你把它减半。我现在50%是性的。看。
See that?
看到了吗?
I'm Edward G., see? I'm Edward G. Robinson.
我是爱德华·G,明白吗?我是爱德华·罗宾逊。
You can't kill me, see? [Laughs]
你杀不了我,明白吗? [笑]
Yeah.
是的。
Come on, sugar.
来吧,糖。
Come on. Come on. Let's go.
快点。快点。我们走吧。
♪♪
Don't fucking do that again.
他妈的别再这么做了。
-[Groaning]
-[呻♥吟♥]
♪♪
-Is she okay? Just tell me she's okay.
-她还好吗?只要告诉我她没事就行
-She's fine.
-她很好。
You think she's the first woman ever to go into labor?
你认为她是第一个分娩的女性吗?
-She had complications in the past.
-她过去有过并发症。
Please, I need to be there.
拜托,我需要去那里。
-Drive!
-驾驶!
-[Groaning]
-[呻♥吟♥]
[Shouts]
[喊叫]
-Wow! David Chamberlain, you stud muffin.
-哇!大卫·张伯伦,你的松饼。
I wonder how many blue collar losers know how to do that?
我想知道有多少蓝领失败者知道如何做到这一点?
[Tapping on car]
[敲击汽车]
♪♪
-Well, she sounded real nice.
-嗯,她听起来真不错。
I think she was a bit confused.
我觉得她有点困惑。
Suspicious even, but nice.
甚至有点可疑,但很好。
-She never told you the room number?
-她从来没有告诉过你房♥间号♥?
-She wanted to know why you weren't at the hospital yet.
-她想知道你为什么还没到医院。
She did seem very concerned about that.
她看起来确实很关心这一点。
-You don't even know the floor. -Oh, wow.
-你甚至不认识地板。 -哦,哇。
A new baby.
一个新婴儿。
Gosh, a brand new baby. How exciting.
天哪,一个全新的婴儿。多么激动人心。
I mean, are you happy? Objectively speaking,
我的意思是,你快乐吗?客观地说,
would you say you and your wife have a happy marriage?
你说你和你妻子的婚姻幸福吗?
-Happy? -Yeah.
-快乐的? -是的。
-Objectively?
-客观吗?
Yeah, we're happy.
是的,我们很高兴。
Sometimes we feel like we're the only happy people we know.
有时我们觉得我们是我们认识的唯一快乐的人。
Like we got this secret.
就像我们知道了这个秘密一样。
♪♪
♪♪
-Well, I've never been happy.
-嗯,我从来没有快乐过。
You know why?
你知道为什么?
Sinuses.
鼻窦。
♪♪
-Ever since I was a small child, I've had a stuffy nose,
-我从小就鼻子不通气
and even at the tender age of two years old,
甚至在两岁的时候,
I knew the cause of my stuffy nose.
我知道我鼻塞的原因了。
I could see it in my dreams.
我可以在梦中看到它。
And the cause was the Mucus Man.
原因就是粘液人。
♪♪
And the Mucus Man was a skinny guy in a suit
粘液人是一个穿着西装的瘦子
and tie with a bald head
并扎上光头
and a briefcase full of boogers.
还有一个装满鼻屎的公文包。
And I -- I could see him in my mind's eye going up,
我——我可以在我的脑海里看到他在上升,
up, up in an elevator, briefcase in hand,
向上,在电梯里,手里拿着公文包,
and he glided across the floor,
他滑过地板,
almost like a like a snail's trail.
几乎就像蜗牛的踪迹。
And he got to my bed, and he opened the briefcase,
他走到我的床边,打开公文包,
and he scooped out a handful of boogers,
他舀出了一把鼻屎,
and he sprinkled them into my nose.
然后他把它们洒进我的鼻子里。
♪♪
-♪ Can't you see how it could be? ♪
-♪ 你难道不明白这是怎么回事吗? ♪
-Roadhouse Diner.
- 路边小餐馆。
♪♪
-Go there.
-去那里。
♪♪
♪♪
♪♪
♪♪
♪♪
-Clean up.
-清理。
♪♪
♪♪
♪♪
♪♪
♪♪
-♪ When you're all alone and blue ♪
-♪ 当你孤独而忧郁时 ♪
♪ And the world ♪
♪ 还有世界 ♪
-Table over here. Sit down there.
-桌子在这里。坐那儿吧。
-♪ Looks down on you ♪
-♪ 看不起你 ♪
♪ Turn around and I'll be following... ♪
♪ 转身,我会跟随... ♪
-Faggot.
-柴草。
♪♪
-♪ When you feel that love is gone ♪
-♪ 当你感觉爱已消失时 ♪
-Alright, now listen.
-好吧,现在听着。
There's a certain man -- a very, very important man --
有一个人——一个非常非常重要的人——
who is waiting for our arrival.
谁在等待我们的到来。
Well, rather not for us as much as you.
好吧,对我们来说不如对你来说。
He's waiting for you. His associates
他在等你。他的同伙
were the ones who found you in the first place.
是那些首先找到你的人。
-They found the wrong guy.
-他们找错人了。
-Now, the initial plan was to drive you all the way to Boston,
-现在,最初的计划是开车送你一路去波士顿,
but this old fucking Mickey was too antsy.
电影精选列表