-You made a wise decision back there.
-你当时做了一个明智的决定。
-♪ Highway cop pulled up behind ♪
-♪ 高速公路警♥察♥把车停在后面 ♪
-♪ So I asked my friend... ♪
-♪ 所以我问我的朋友... ♪
-Moving very slowly into your glove compartment.
- 非常缓慢地进入您的手套箱。
-About two months?
-大约两个月?
-♪ Well, if you don't know, ain't gonna tell you ♪
-♪ 好吧,如果你不知道,我不会告诉你 ♪
♪ From now on, it's up to you, fellow ♪
♪ 从现在起,就由你决定了,伙计 ♪
-Oh-ho!
-哦嗬!
Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho.
嗬-嗬-嗬-嗬-嗬。
Can somebody say sexy? [Laughs]
有人能说性感吗? [笑]
-♪ We went for a ride one night ♪
-♪ 有一天晚上我们去兜风了 ♪
♪♪
♪ And I held her hand and I felt just like a grown-up man ♪
♪ 我握着她的手,感觉自己就像个成年人了 ♪
[Horn honking]
[喇叭鸣响]
[Tires squealing]
[轮胎吱吱声]
-Can you look at the road, please, when you're driving?
-你开车的时候能看一下路吗?
[Rustling]
[沙沙声]
Where are you from, anyways?
无论如何,你来自哪里?
-Tucson. -Have you ever been to Boston?
-图森。 -你去过波士顿吗?
-Yeah. I've been there once. Years ago.
-是的。我去过那里一次。几年前。
-Not for nothing, but you remind me
-不是无缘无故,而是你提醒了我
of this guy I used to know in Boston.
我以前在波士顿认识的这个人。
And this guy used to drink a bottle of Glenlivet every night.
这家伙以前每晚都会喝一瓶格兰威特。
Just kill the whole thing right before bed.
就在睡觉前把这一切都杀掉吧。
-Well, I don't drink.
-嗯,我不喝酒。
-Anymore?
-还有吗?
-I haven't had a drink in years.
-我已经很多年没有喝酒了。
-[Chuckles] Phony. It's phony.
-[笑]假的。这是假的。
And that onetime you were in Boston,
有一次你在波士顿,
was it business or pleasure?
这是生意还是娱乐?
-It was business.
-这是生意。
And what business are you in?
你从事什么行业?
-I work for a shipping company.
-我在一家航运公♥司♥工作。
Mostly warehouse work.
主要是仓库工作。
-And you're sure that's the only time you've been to Boston?
-你确定这是你唯一一次去过波士顿吗?
-Yeah.
-是的。
-You stopped drinking...when?
-你什么时候停止喝酒的?
15 years ago? -[Sighs]
15年前? -[叹气]
I don't remember, but...
我不记得了,但是……
Yeah, something like that.
是的,类似的事情。
-See, that's funny.
-看,这很有趣。
You making an error like that this early in the evening?
你大晚上的就犯这样的错误吗?
That's really not like you.
那确实不像你。
-What?
-什么?
-[Coughing]
-[咳嗽]
[Sighs, coughing stops]
[叹气,咳嗽停止]
[Grunts]
[咕噜声]
-Is it okay if I ask a question?
-我可以问一个问题吗?
-Why wouldn't it be okay?
-为什么不可以呢?
-How long is this gonna take?
-这需要多长时间?
When will I be back home?
我什么时候能回家?
-Why would you assume you'll ever go home again?
-你为什么认为你会再次回家?
-What? -Did you not just hear me?
-什么? -你刚才没听见吗?
-Yeah, I...
-是啊,我...
-Alright. This whole trip won't take more than an hour.
-好吧。整个行程不会超过一个小时。
We're going to Boulder City.
我们要去博尔德城。
-Okay. I can do that.
-好的。我能做到。
-Oh, thank you.
-哦谢谢。
Well, that's very thoughtful of you.
嗯,你想得真周到。
My mother, she's dying of cancer --
我的母亲,她死于癌症——
the lung variety.
肺的品种。
She's a devout Catholic,
她是一位虔诚的天主教♥徒♥,
so we gotta do last rites -- -Your mother's at the hospital?
所以我们得做最后的仪式——你妈妈在医院吗?
-Don'tinterrupt me.
-别打扰我。
That's rude, you interrupting me.
太不礼貌了,你打扰我了。
Don't.
不。
-My mom was also religious.
-我妈妈也有宗教信仰。
It didn't stop her from marrying my dad,
这并没有阻止她嫁给我爸爸
who liked to get drunk and beat the living shit out of her.
她喜欢喝醉了然后把她打得屁滚尿流。
-Just my opinion --
-只是我的观点 -
that plea for sympathy is very beneath you.
请求同情是非常不礼貌的。
So anyway, back to mystory.
无论如何,回到我的故事。
You take me to the hospital, the Boulder City Hospital --
你带我去医院,博尔德市医院——
-Don't you have a car? -[Shrieks]
-你没有车吗? -[尖叫声]
Fucking prick.
他妈的混♥蛋♥。
[Cellphone ringing]
[手♥机♥铃♥声♥]
-W-What is this, "SD love?"
-W-这是什么,“SD爱?”
W-What are you, a teenager?
W-你是什么,青少年?
-My son did that. It's our initials,
-我儿子就是这么做的。这是我们名字的首字母
me and my wife.
我和我的妻子。
-Oh, isn't that sweet?
-哦,那不是很甜吗?
You want me to take it, "D?" -Yeah.
你想让我接下它,“D?” -是的。
♪♪
-David, where are you? It's happening now.
-大卫,你在哪里?现在正在发生。
-I'm sorry, babe. I-I'm trying. I'm almost there.
-对不起,宝贝。我-我正在努力。我快到了。
-[Groaning] -Great. Now the little...
-[呻♥吟♥] -太棒了。现在小...
-You said you were here!
-你说过你在这里!
Why are you late with this? You're never late.
你为什么迟到了?你从不迟到。
-I love you so much, baby. -Doctor, it's normal.
-宝贝我是如此的爱你。 -医生,这是正常的。
-I'm almost there.
-我快到了。
-[Groaning]
-[呻♥吟♥]
Oh, you said you'll be here!
哦,你说过你会在这里的!
-I will. I'm doing everything I can.
-我会。我正在尽我所能。
-[Groaning],Something's wrong.
-[呻♥吟♥],出了什么问题。
It's wrong.
这是不对的。
[Screams]
[尖叫声]
-[Mocks screaming, laughs]
-[嘲笑尖叫,大笑]
-What is that? Who's with you?
-那是什么?谁和你在一起?
-Nobody, honey, it's... the window open.
-没人,亲爱的,只是……窗户开着。
-Okay. -Mrs. Chamberlain,
-好的。 -太太。管家,
I need you to put the phone down.
我需要你放下电♥话♥。
-Doctor, why is it taking so long?
-医生,为什么要这么久?
When we lost our first, it also took so long.
当我们失去第一个时,也花了很长时间。
-Mom, look at me.
-妈妈,看着我。
-Tell him, honey. David, tell him what happened.
-告诉他,亲爱的。大卫,告诉他发生了什么事。
[Beeping]
[嘟嘟声]
-Where the fuck are we going?!
-我们他妈要去哪里?
-For the devil may start to envy those
-因为魔鬼可能会开始嫉妒那些人
who suffer too deeply
那些受苦太深的人
and throw them out into Heaven.
并将他们扔进天堂。
♪♪
[Sighs]
[叹气]
♪♪
♪♪
♪♪
♪♪
♪♪
♪♪
-So when we get to the Boulder City,
-所以当我们到达博尔德城时
I drop you off, right?
我送你下车,对吗?
I drop you off, and...
我让你下车,然后...
you let me go.
你让我走。
-I let you go.
-我让你走。
-Okay.
-好的。
[Siren chirps]
[警报声]
-Well, now you've fucking gone and done it.
-好吧,现在你♥他♥妈♥的已经完成了。
[Siren wailing]
[Siren wailing]
Should I stop?
我应该停下来吗?
Would you calm down?
你能冷静一下吗?
-I'm stopping?
-我要停下来吗?
I'm stopping?
我停下来?
-Turn here.
-转到这里。
[Siren wails, stops]
[警笛鸣响,停止]
-As I said, all I need is for you to take me to my mother,
-正如我所说,我需要的只是你带我去见我妈妈,
so there's no reason for anything horrible
电影精选列表