但这个老他妈的米奇太烦躁了。
He couldn't wait. He was like a child on Christmas Eve.
他等不及了。他就像圣诞节前夕的孩子一样。
So he flew out tonight to this private airstrip
所以他今晚飞到这个私人机场
in Boulder City, and that's where we're going.
在博尔德城,那就是我们要去的地方。
I hope that answers some of your questions.
我希望这能回答您的一些问题。
No substitutions. Can you believe this shit?
没有替代品。你能相信这个狗屎吗?
Does that look right to you?
你觉得这样合适吗?
[Snaps],Hey, you're not listening to me.
[快照],嘿,你没有在听我说话。
Okay, I'm gonna tell you a story, and you better listen.
好吧,我给你讲个故事,你最好听着。
Once upon a time, many, many years ago,
曾几何时,很多很多年以前,
there was a bookkeeper from Brooklyn
有一位来自布鲁克林的簿记员
who was living in South Boston,
他住在南波士顿,
and the bookkeeper was working for a hard-drinking Catholic
簿记员为一位酗酒的天主教♥徒♥工作
named Jacob Sullivan.
名叫雅各布·沙利文。
-Who's waiting for me?
-谁在等我?
-Yeah.
-是的。
-So the bookkeeper meets a nice Bostonian gal,
-所以簿记员遇到了一位漂亮的波士顿女孩,
falls in love, gets married, has a baby.
恋爱、结婚、生子。
Cute little girl.
可爱的小女孩。
Okay, when this waitress asks you what happened to your face,
好吧 当服务员问你你的脸怎么了
I want you to tell her you fell down the stairs.
我要你告诉她你从楼梯上摔下来了。
-You want me to say -- -"I fell down the stairs."
-你想让我说- -“我从楼梯上摔下来。”
Say it. Try it out. "I fell down the stairs."
说吧。试试看。 “我跌倒在台阶上。”
-I fell down the stairs. -That's right.
-我跌倒在台阶上。 -这是正确的。
You fell down the stairs, you stupid, clumsy shit.
你从楼梯上摔下来了,你这个笨蛋,笨蛋。
-I fell down the stairs. -He fell down the stairs.
-我跌倒在台阶上。 -他从楼梯上摔下来。
-He fell down the stairs, but then what happened to you?
-他从楼梯上摔下来,但是你怎么了?
-I was at the bottom of the stairs when he fell.
-他摔倒时我正在楼梯底下。
-Well, good evening, then. Or is it morning?
- 那么,晚上好。或者现在是早上吗?
I'm never sure what to say during this witching hour.
我永远不知道在这个巫术时刻该说些什么。
-Huh.
-嗯。
Coffee, black. -And for you?
咖啡色,黑色。 -以及对于你?
-What? -For you?
-什么? -为你?
-Uh, the same.
-呃,一样。
-Uh, just so you know, the special today
-呃,让你知道,今天的特别节目
or tonight -- [Laughs]
或者今晚——[笑]
The special this morning is open-faced tuna melts.
今天早上的特色菜是开面金枪鱼融化。
That's gonna be two pieces of rye mayonnaise, tuna,
那是两片黑麦蛋黄酱、金枪鱼
a slice of tomato in each, and melted mozzarella on top.
每片番茄一片,上面放融化的马苏里拉奶酪。
-Oh, uh, what happens if I want cheddar instead?
-哦,呃,如果我想要切达干酪会怎么样?
-Owner's rules. Who happens to be the cook.
-业主规则。谁恰好是厨师。
Who happens to be back in the kitchen right now.
谁现在恰好回到了厨房♥。
-No shit? So he is serious about this
-没有屎吗?所以他对这件事是认真的
"no substitutions" business. That's a real thing.
“无替代”业务。这是真实的事情。
-Mm-hm. But, uh, maybe I'll slice you
-嗯嗯。但是,呃,也许我会切掉你
a block of cheddar under the table.
桌子下面有一块切达干酪。
-That's very sweet of you.
-你真是太好了。
-I'll go get those coffees.
-我去拿那些咖啡。
-Alright, back to our story.
-好吧,回到我们的故事。
So what happens is this.
所以发生的事情是这样的。
The bookkeeper's 9 to 5 back then was doing the books
当年的簿记员朝九晚五在做账
for one of Sullivan's associates.
沙利文的一位同事。
But the associate gets a little too fucking smart
但这位同事有点太他妈聪明了
and starts skimming money on the side.
并开始从侧面偷钱。
So when Jacob Sullivan finds out,
所以当雅各布·沙利文发现后
he tells the bookkeeper to invite the associate over
他告诉簿记员邀请同事过来
because two of them were good friends.
因为他们两个是好朋友。
So the bookkeeper's wife and daughter visit her mother
于是簿记员的妻子和女儿去看望她的母亲
and the associate comes over.
同事过来了。
They have some drinks, have some cigars,
他们喝了一些饮料,抽了一些雪茄,
and once he's good and sloshed,
一旦他喝醉了,
a few of Sullivan's guys pay a little visit.
沙利文的几个人来拜访了。
One of them puts a .45 to the back of his skull,
其中一个人在他的后脑勺上放了一记 0.45 的子弹,
pulls the trigger. And the same thing
扣动扳机。和同样的事情
is gonna happen to you when we get to Boulder City.
当我们到达博尔德城时,这件事就会发生在你身上。
Hi. Okay.
你好。好的。
Open-faced tuna melt for me. Swap the mozzarella for cheddar,
开面金枪鱼为我融化。把马苏里拉奶酪换成切达奶酪,
if you can slip that past your goddamn creep of a boss.
如果你能把这件事从你那该死的老板那里溜走的话。
-For you?
-为你?
-Nothing.
-没有什么。
-No, order something.
-不,点点东西。
-I'm not hungry.
-我不饿。
-I want you to order something.
-我想让你点点东西。
-I'm not hungry.
-我不饿。
-What do you mean you're not hungry?
-你不饿是什么意思?
-I mean, I'm not hungry.
-我是说,我不饿。
-Then get something for the road?
-然后在路上买♥♥点东西吗?
-I'm not hungry! -Order something, you stupid fuck!
-我不饿! - 点点东西吧,你这个笨蛋!
-Tuna melt.
-金枪鱼三明治。
-You want cheddar on that or mozzarella?
-你想要切达干酪还是马苏里拉奶酪?
-What? -Cheddar or mozzarella?
-什么? -切达干酪还是马苏里拉奶酪?
-Cheddar or mozzarella? You gotta pick one.
-切达干酪还是马苏里拉奶酪?你必须选择一个。
-Cheddar.
-切达干酪。
♪♪
♪♪
-Okay. I've been thinking about what you've given me so far --
-好的。我一直在思考到目前为止你给了我什么——
this pathetic and phony biography of yours,
你这本可悲又虚假的传记,
designed to garner sympathy.
旨在博取同情。
In my experience, most people tend to think having a family
根据我的经验,大多数人倾向于认为拥有一个家庭
makes them more sympathetic.
使他们更有同情心。
Before anyone takes a bullet to the head,
在任何人的头部中弹之前
they're always prattling on
他们总是喋喋不休
about their fucking daughter this,
关于他们他妈的女儿这个
their fucking son that.
他们他妈的儿子。
But the fact that you --
但事实是你——
youwould do that
你会那样做
strikes me as, um...
让我印象深刻的是,嗯...
tone deaf.
音盲。
Usually, I wait for the sun to go down before I start drinking,
通常我会等太阳落山才开始喝酒,
but today, I've been drinking all day.
但今天,我一整天都在喝酒。
Ask me why.
问我为什么。
Ask me why. I've been drinking all day.
问我为什么。我一整天都在喝酒。
Ask me.
问我。
-[Sighs]
-[叹气]
You know, I do think about the way your life has gone,
你知道,我确实在想你的生活方式,
how happy you are.
你多高兴啊。
How you've got the secret fucking happiness.
你是如何拥有秘密的他妈的幸福的。
New wife, new son, eternal goddamn love.
新妻子,新儿子,永恒的该死的爱。
-Please. Please.
-请。请。
Who do you think I am?
你觉得我是谁?
[Breathing heavily]
[呼吸粗重]
-You're the witching hour.
-你是巫术时刻。
The waitress, she mentioned that earlier.
女服务员,她之前提到过。
Do you know what that is? It's European folklore
你知道那是什么吗?这是欧洲民间传说
noting a particular time of night
注意到晚上的某个特定时间
when all the supernatural creatures
当所有的超自然生物
slither out and run amok. -I don't --
溜出去然后狂奔。 -我不 -
-I always liked it. I liked the idea of crazy --
-我一直很喜欢它。我喜欢疯狂的想法——
-I have no idea -- -Do not fucking interrupt me!
-我不知道--别他妈的打断我!
God damn it! I told you that in the car!
他妈的!我在车上就告诉过你了!
You're always running off at the mouth!
你总是从嘴里跑掉!
You got a motor mouth!
你有一张马达嘴!
There's a motor boat stuck in your mouth!
一艘摩托艇卡在你嘴里了!
Just shut up!
闭嘴吧!
Sit the fuck back down!
他妈的再坐下来!
-[Grunts]
-[咕哝]
♪♪
-I'm watching you. Okay?
-我在看着你。好的?
One move, I'm gonna shoot you. Do you understand?
你一动,我就开枪打死你。你明白吗?
-Yeah.
-是的。
♪♪
-♪ Don't go away, stay here ♪
-♪ 别走开,留在这里 ♪
♪♪
电影精选列表